Everyone leaves

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:03 am


"V if you don't answer your phone i swear to god!" Yoongi spoke through his teeth.
Hoseok was blowing up V's phone since the left yesterday. Taehyung droped his phone in a glass of water which made his phone shut up. 
"Why is everyone is being extra annoying today?" V asked. 
"You're just mad cause you just got stabbed" yoongi chuckled 
" you" he stood up ready to leave the old diner.
"The tattoo parlor doesn't open for 2 more hours" yoongi knew where V was planing on going.
"Robin you ing lazy " taehyung sits back down.
"You know you're going to need a new phone" yoongi points at V's phone drowning in a cup of water.

"I don't want one, phones are annoying"
"Call robin and till him to open up early" V ordered. "You know that i'm older than you right?" Yoongi responded 
"Hyung.. I don't have a phone" taehyung said to yoongi as they stepped outside of the diner.
Yoongi takes out his phone and calls Robin.

 

"Hyung?" A sleepy voice answered.
"Hey Robin im gonna need you to open up early today" yoongi said.
"Really? The yoongi is getting a tattoo? At 10 am? By ME?!?"
"Slow your horses, im not getting "
"Then im going back to sleep"
"Then i guess V is going to find another favorite artist" yoongi smirked and looked at his so called "little" brother who had nothing little about him smoking a cigarette, knowing the effect he had on people and how easy people fall for his brother. 
"I'll be open in 10" 

 

 

They walk in the parlor and where attacked by a high pitch voice.
"V!!!!!!!!!" Robin shouted as he jumped his small body on taehyung koala style.
Tae grunt in pain from his stab wound.
"! Baby are you okay?" Robin dropped him self and lift tae's shirt and found a wound wrapped by a cloth.
"When will you stop getting yourself in trouble? I fix you up come with me" he took V by the hand and dragged him to a room and locked the door.

"Hungry motherers" yoongi chuckled as his phone started to vibrate.
"Yo"
"Calm down were at the tattoo parlor"
"He's fine Robin is fixing him up"
"Okay see you then"


*******

 

Jin was ready to leave the schools campus but jungkook and jimin popped in front of him.

"We wanna come with you" jungkook said.
"Sorry kids im not gonna let you skip school"
"Hyung please!" Jungkook pleaded 
"Fine, hoseok will pick us up in a few" 
**********


"There all clean and done" Robin took a step back and took a good look a good look at the shirtless figure in front of him. Taehyung chuckled "can i have my shirt back now?"

"I think you look better shirtless tho hyung, besides you shirt stinks of blood" 
Tae shook his head and chuckled at the feisty guy. "Dont! Don't ing do that V it drives me crazy you know that!" Robin snapped, V's half smile made him go crazy.
"V.."
"Yes robin?"
"I have an art piece in mind, and i want it on your body"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter