Ice cream

Daegu boys | VKOOK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of I’m so sorry for disappearing so suddenly, I faced the toughest writer's block (still facing it TT ) if you can help me with sending me ideas on how the story should carry on please don't hesitate to do so, thank you ^.^ 

again (PLEASE EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE)

 

"We're here" they were outside Jungkook's house. Jungkook turned to face V's face "You're still avoiding my question, you're not leaving right?" eyes full of hope searching for answers. "I don't know" V sighed.

"Will I see you tomorrow at least? or will you disappear again" 

"You ask a lot of questions kook" V chuckled and ruffled the youngers hair. "You'll see me in school"

Jungkook tried to hide his grin at the best of his ability as he jumped out of grandmother's black Mercedes that was supposed to be driven by her chauffeur but V appose to the idea. Jungkook walked to the front door but halted midway bit his lip, turned around and sprinted back to V's window side and took a deep breath and knocked on the window. V slid down the window "Did you forget something?"

"I just want to say bye" Jungkook placed his hand on the ends of the window.

"Oh, okay umm bye?"

Jungkook leaned in and placed a quick kiss on the older's cheek and turned around quickly and sprinted and slammed the door behind him as he placed his hand on his heart as he felt it about jump out of its cage.

 

Outside was Taehyung with his hand on his cheek and another on his heart, he chuckled as he started the car and made his way back home.

 

 

_____

 

Yoongi woke up to a chime jingle indicating the door was unlocked. "Jimin?" he rasped as he used his elbows to lift himself up from the large couch. "think again lover boy" V teased. "Tae?" Yoongi stood on his feet

"Missed me?" V  propped himself on the entryway frame of the living room as he smirked. "Yeah right"  Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked passed by him to the kitchen fridge and opened it and took a cold bottle of water out, twisted the cap open and took a gulp of water "Where were you?" 

"You know here and there" V chuckled as he followed Yoongi to the kitchen and he took a seat on the long stool facing Yoongi on the other side. Yoongi just answered him with a hum. "You're pissed" V stated as he observed his hyungs cold treatment. "You think?" Yoongi bitterly chuckled "You've been gone for almost 2 weeks with no sign of you, you haven't even called once to ensure me that you're doing okay or for some cash, Tae that is unlike you? How have you been getting by the past days? you left your wallet at home" Yoongi lecture him as the latter fished out his pack of cigarettes, picked one out lit it and took a drag.

"I got by just fine" He exhaled a puff of smoke.

"Tae, I had to call gran I was so worried" 

"Well that worked out well didn't it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter