I was all alone, until you found me.

A whole new life with you?

Hanmi's POV:

I woke up because I felt something being thrown at me. It didn’t stop, but fell down harder on my body. I slightly lifted my head, wondering if my mom was home yet. Wait a minute…I’m not at home?! What the hell?! Why am I on the streets?! And what keeps on hitting me?!

I sifted through the ideas that popped up into my head, and a thought struck in my head. That’s right, I was about to get hit by a car, when that stranger saved me.

I recklessly checked all my pockets and my bag for my phone, and it barely had battery. I read the time, and it read 8:45 p.m. Oh ! I have to go home before my mom gets there first!

Thunder occupied my brain from drifting off into my thoughts as I ran home, ignoring all the pain that zapped through me.

I took out my keys, and attempted to put it into the slot. I heard a car come to a stop and I panicked. That stupid key just won’t fit!! aahh!!

My heart pounded in my chest, along with my head. Aish, why won’t it go in! I finally put it in and I flew inside. Without thinking, I ran upstairs, and changed. My body was still soaked, so water dripped throughout the whole house. I forgot to take my shoes out so there were footprints all over.

I changed into my blue tank top with shorts because apparently that was the only thing I had in my drawer. It’s freaking cold outside, and my body is cold and wet, and I was forced to put on such clothes!

I ran downstairs because I heard my mom talking to my dad. That’s weird…they normally ignore each other’s presence, but today is different.

I ran downstairs, only to find my mom with another guy!! They were kissing!! Oh my gosh~ Why would my mom do such things! I couldn’t take this anymore, my blood boiling with anger. How could she just do this to me and Appa?!
 

Who does she think she is to just bring some random guy home?? Appa could come in at any minute! I screamed at my mom, only to see them both stop what they were doing. Obviously, my mom was drunk, and so was that guy. I already despised him. Since she was drunk, and would forget everything that would happen today, I walked up to her, and slapped her straight in the face. I slapped her again, only harder.

That slap felt good because it was something I wanted to do to her for soooo long. She held her face and gave me a shocked expression.

“WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, ?! HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR OWN MOTHER!” Ouch…my own mother called me a . She isn’t going to win today, not now.

“Who are you calling a , huh? You don’t even care about me at all?! Is that even human?! Do you have any feelings in that old sagging body of yours?! Your old, and what are you doing with an old man like him!? I ing hate you and Appa! I can't take your ing useless arguments! You don’t scare me one bit! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE…FOREVER!” I screamed! For a minute, my heart felt good, until my mom got a baseball bat and started whacking me with it.

“You better shut your ing mouth, little girl! You think you’re the only one suffering?! Do you think you’re the only one with hate?! Well guess what! I ing hate you, and I regret that moment I gave birth to you! I wish you were never here! Your the reason me and your dad fight! If it wasn’t for you, your brother Joon wouldn’t be dead, would he?!” That shut me up…Not this again…Every word she said, hurt like hell. I didn't want to remember the pain of my brother's death again.

I couldn’t say anything to her because I was in shock. How could she tell me I killed my own brother!!

“What? Are you shocked I said that?! Don’t you lie to me! I know you killed him! You know what, let’s get this over with. You want us out of your life?! Well, guess what! So do we.” She pulled me by the hair and dragged me outside the house. She slammed me into the concrete, my jaw hitting the steps of the stairs. I felt the heavy rain covering my whole body again, and the cold blanketing me.

My mom (A.K.A the devil) came down and beat me up with the baseball bat. That guy didn’t even say a word. He smirked at what was happening, and at that moment, I wish I could've killed him with that bat, but unfortunately, I had no strength to.

WHAT IS WITH THESE HEARLTESS PEOPLE?!?!?!?! WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME!!!

“I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE! IF YOU EVER COME INTO THIS HOUSE AGAIN, I’LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS! IF YOU EVER CALL ME UMMA EVER AGAIN OR IF YOU EVER TALK TO ME AND MY HUSBAND, I’LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!” And with that, she hit me one more time, and slammed the door shut.

I’m all alone…with no one to love…with no one who loves me. It felt like my bones were broken. Helpless as I was, i couldn't escape this horrible place. I heard the door open once again, and saw the devil come out.

“Get out of here! I don’t want to see your face EVER again!!” I was sooo scared, that I didn’t care about the pain, and ran away. I didn’t know how long I ran, but I ran for a long time. The rain and thunder blurred my vision, and the thunder blocked my hearing. I stopped at some kind of park and crawled to a bench and sat there, crying hopelessly.

My heart was officially torn. How could that monster tell me I killed my own brother?! I loved him! Knowing that I was alone scared me. I had no where to go, and no one who cared where I would go. I cried until tears wouldn’t come out anymore. It was soooo cold that I started shivering. Icy cold raindrops plopped onto my whole body.

The wind didn’t help me as enormous goose bumps began to form on my entire skin. I tried wrapping my arms onto my knees to feel somewhat warm, but the pain struck at me like lighting. Nature wasn’t really helping me at the moment.

“Whyyy~ God…why do you hate me!! Why does no one care about me!” I yelled. I looked down at my body, and I could see a stream of blood flowing down my skin, and it started to form a red puddle next to me. I could feel a large amount of blood in my mouth and weakly spat it out. It didn’t help that my clothes were for summer, so it barely covered my skin from the drastic weather.

I felt so weak, so lonely, and so scared.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 “AAAAAHHHH!!!! HYUNG! Put on a shirt! Please!!!!! Geez, did you forget you live with other people?! Oh my gah~ my innocent eyes!! aahhh!!” Taeminnie said. That idiot was running around the place with his hands covering his eyes. I swear, he could hit a wall or something.

As soon as he attempted to get out of my room, he hit the wall because he’s soooo smart to cover his eyes while attempting to escape from me. And I was right…he hit the wall.

“ooohh, Taemin! You’re an idiot! keke” I said. I put on a shirt, and saw that Minnie was still looking at me evily.

“Hyung! I wouldn’t have hit myself if YOU put on a shirt! Geez!” He said.

“Haha, but I wanna be like Jacob black! You know…the guy from Twilight!” I whined… I know… Twilight is soooo lame, but I mean come on! Look at Jacob’s body! It’s perfect! Ok, enough of me thinking weird…

I walked out of my room and put an arm on Taemin. Of course that little guy thought I wanted to give him a piggy back ride, so his face lift up, and without warning, he jumped at me. Yup, I have just been jumped everyone!
 

“Taemin! Get off of me!” I yelled, attempting to push him off, but he was sooooo strong! I didn’t think his tiny body could even push me out of his way, but boy~ was I wrong.

“Hyung! Just go until we reach Onew Hyung, K!” And with that, I did what he said. It’s funny how the maknae has all the power. But I mean, he is too cute to NOT listen to! We reached the living room where Onew Hyung was, and he jumped off, kneeing me in the process.

“OWW?!” I said, looking at Taemin, my back aching.

“Oh sorry, Hyung! keke… Onew Hyung! I’m hungry! Let’s eat chicken!” Uh-oh. Just as I expected, Taemin and Onew exchanged glances, then looked at Key and Minho who were battling on some kind of video game. They stopped to stare at me. oh great! Why the heck are they smirking at me!!

“Soooooo……Jonghyun-ah…..You see, We love you so much! And you know, we are kind of hungry…and if anyone of us goes outside, we won’t handle that storm outside…so we need someone who has the best endurance and strength! I think you know where this is going.” Onew hyung said as he nudged and winked at me. Oh great….now I have to go outside and get them chicken?!

 Is this the reality they wanted?! I looked at all of them, and they were giving me MY puppy eyes! MY PUPPY EYES! Oh, Taemin! You’re soooo dead when I get back! I sighed, and was about to accept their evil plan, when I thought of an idea.

I saw Manager Hyung come out of his room to get some water, and I ran up to him and was about to say something to him when he said, “Listen to your Hyung and Maknae, Jonghyun-ah…besides, I’m hungry, so go now so we can eat ok!” grrrr….Stupid manager hyung and my members…they were all laughing their heads off!

And being the dork Onew Hyung is, he fell out of his seat on the couch, and LITERALLY rolled on the floor! What kind of person does that?! Is that even human?? Argh, these people….

“Fine…I’ll go.” I muttered. I grabbed my super thick sweater, a beanie, boots, and an umbrella, and headed out the door. And yes! I was wearing pants! sheesh…Did you think I was going to go around in my unerwear?! YEA RIGHT! Only an idiot*Cough* Onew Taemin Key Minho *Cough* would do such a thing!

“Thanks Jonghyun! We love you! Hurry up ok!” They all said in unison before i closed the door shut. Grrr… These people are soo evil…MMmmm…is this how I am to them on a regular bases? Nah…I can’t be THAT evil.

As soon as I got out, the stupid wind blew my umbrella away!! Not cool, weather.. not cool. It was FREEZING outside! I don’t know how anyone can stand this! It’s freaking freezing out here! Someone could die with this weather.

I put on my beanie and my hood, and began to walk the streets of Seoul. The stupid rain came down harder, so it was hard to see where I was going. Seriously, I thought mother nature would be nice to me today since I helped a girl on the streets out. I mean, was she trying to kill herself or something?!

 I guess I was too immersed in my thoughts, that I forgot where I was going. Just then, I saw this girl wearing short shorts and a tank top on the bench. Why wear such clothes on a VERY bad weather day! It's like a blizzard without the snow! Anyways, she was huddled up and when I went closer to her, she was THAT girl.

That girl that was stupid enough to sit on the middle of the streets to get ran over. Oh. my. gosh. She was freaking bruised and bleeding! I touched her to see if she was awake, only to hear her say something to me.

“ Hey, are you alright?? Miss…come on…we need to get you to shelter.” I said.

“N-o…I-I’m o-ok…Just g-go-o……” Suddenly, her head crashed onto the side of the bench, and her eyes closed. Is she dead?! I couldn’t just let this poor girl who might die out here just laying there ready to die in this horrendous weather.

So I carried her bridal style. Even though the rain seemed to blind my vision, I managed to see her face. She was beautiful in every way possible.

 


 Hello everyone! Hopefully someone reads my fanfic, but if you do, tell me how it is so far!

I want to know if some of the things i put there confuse people~ keke

I actually wrote a long chapter this time (well at least i think i did...keke) so please enjoy it!

Soon enough, Hanmi's family problems aren't going to be her main focus. Her love life begins, but many obstacles and problems come in the way of her happy ending~ -_-

Well, I hope you like this chapter! :)

Please comment and subscribe! why? Because Comments and subscribers are <333333!! lol ^.^