I found out your dirty little secret

A whole new life with you?

Hanmi’s POV:

I stared into Jonghyun oppa’s eyes. He sounded really sincere.

“Thank you oppa….thank you.” That was all I could say at the moment. I don’t know why I felt so funny….it just felt…..warm. Like for the first time in my life, I felt safe. I felt like I could actually trust someone.

“Oppa…I trust you okay? Don’t let me down….” I said as I rested my head on his shoulders.

“I promise…no one is going to hurt you.” He said to me. The mood was quite peaceful….

Until, I heard someone get up from the guys’ room.

“Yaaaaaaah~ what is all this chitter-chatter huh? Aish….because of you kids, I can’t slee-” Onew oppa said.

He looked at us with wide-eyes and began freaking out. Seeing our state and how close we were, we immediately sat up and scooted away from each other.

“Wooaaah woooaah woooaaah~ what the heck happened while we were asleep? Huh? Tell Onew Appa this instant!” Onew oppa said to us as he was talking ‘fatherly’.

“Onew oppa….Jonghyun oppa was just helping me out….with my hair! Yeah…you see it was all tangled and stuff so he had to help me-” I tried to say.

“Save it Hanmi-ah~ It’s okay! I FULLY understand! Keke” He said, giving me a lazy-eyed wink. With his hair placed in many ways possible, his sleepy face still fighting to sleep, and his pajamas and pants not in the right direction, and his creepy wink, I couldn’t help but giggle at him.

I smiled at him and began to giggle.

“Yah~ Jonghyun-ah, what did you do to my Hanmi? Why is she all happy, giggly and stuff?! PLUS! She called me Oppa! SCORE~ Muhahahahahaha~ She only called me oppa! You are a loser and I am too awesome to be pwned!! Keke” Onew oppa said again.

I giggled at his lameness and ran up to hug him. He looked quite scared at first because he thought I would hit him, but after realizing it, he carefully hugged me back.

“Oppa….you didn’t know? I turned a new leaf! No more bad Hanmi! I’m all good now! UNLESS!! You do something evil to me or hurt me or something…THEN I would TOTALLY KILL you….and please don’t think this is a joke because if you do do anything to hurt me….I’ll make sure your little ‘Onew Condition’ isn’t a fake. I’ll make sure you trip EVERYWHERE you go and mmm....let's add a few bruises to it~ “ I said, still hugging him. I gave him a satisfied smile on my face before snuggling into his warmth. He looked pretty scared….and that’s just the way I like it.

I actually liked hugs. I guess you just become like this when you meet people who actually love and care for you. Maybe yesterday’s rain really did help me see the bright side of people.

For my whole life, I’ve lived in the dark. Maybe it’s time for me to get out of the dark and enter the light. Maybe….just maybe…these people really do care for me….and love me….for…me.

I smiled at the thought of it. The SHINee boys have been doing only but good to me. They fed me, gave me clothes to wear, a place to stay in, people to love, and people who make me smile. I shouldn’t bring my old self and take out my anger on them any longer. Maybe it is time to change. I can’t stay like this forever. I need to change.

Even if that means getting hurt. I need to make it up to everyone who I have been treating them poorly.

I could hear someone calling my name….and I have NO IDEA who it was.

“Hanmi-ah…get off of Onew hyung!! You’re going to kill him just like you did to you know who!!” Someone said to me. His eyes were wide open….and he covered his mouth.

WAIT. WHAT?!

I came back to reality to find an angry Taemin staring at me. WHAT THE HELL. OMFG. I will freaking kill him for saying that.

My face began to boil. Okayyy…..maybe my change can start tomorrow…but now…

“COME HERE YOU LITTLE FREAKING ANNOYING MUSHROOM HEAD OF A MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!” I said as I chased him around. What the hell is he to just ing tell me I ing killed someone….

 

Key’s POV:

I happily woke up to find a happy Hanmi hugging Onew hyung. If that didn’t creep me out, I don’t know what did…..she was NEVER happy to see us nor did she hug us, thank us, say hello to us…ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Sounds pretty depressing huh? Well….she’s a REALLY evil person! Even though we do AAAAALLL these nice things to her, try to make her feel better, and attempt to make her laugh, she just goes and throws a bomb straight to your face and makes sure you swallow it… and that is how evil she is. But noooo…..she gets all creepy on me just when I get use to her…

And I was wrong. Looking at her, Taeminnie said something to anger her, and now I think she is going to attempt to kill him….mmm…a dirty little secret perhaps? Key umma likey~

“Yah~ Key!! Chase after them! We might not see our Taeminnie and Hanmi again!! Bring them back before manager hyung finds out and punishes us!” Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung said.

I nodded my head and ran out to catch those two…but as they were coming to a stop….things I’m not sure I heard correctly….gave me a quite a big shock….mmm….maybe this dirty little secret of hers, can be my ticket to Jessica. Once I blackmail Hanmi, then she’ll have no choice but to do what I say and then! Jessica is aaaall mine! And if this means hurting the people around me….then so be it. Muahaha~

ANYWAYS! I shall listen in!! Jessica here I come!!

 

Hanmi’s POV:

And that’s when it hit me. No wonder Taemin oppa kept his distance from me. He read…..my diary. AISH!!

I ran around angrily to chase him and when I finally got a good grasp on him, we were outside in an alley.

“No where to turn, huh? Are you scared now Oppa?” I said, slowly closing him into a corner. I looked at him in a disgusted way.

“HELLP!! SOMEONE HELP M-”

“Shut up. No one is here to save you, Maknae Taeminnie. Besides, you were the one to ruin my happy mood. I was JUUUUUST about to become a good person. BUT….NO ONE….and I mean NO ONE….is allowed to tell me I ing killed my own brother. You got that?” I placed both of my hands near his head. He looked as white as a ghost, shaking, sweating, basically everything you need to be 100% scared.

“H-hanmi….don’t kill me….please…please…don’t kill me!! I still have a lot of Noonas to make them fall for me! R-right now, I’m only 3/4 down to making all of Korean women….oh what the heck!! AND MEN fall for me…so PLEASE….just please don’t kill me!! I still need Japan, China, Thailand and many many more countires ahead of me! I’m sorry I said that to you but you should know not to kill your own brother and write about it!” He said, basically screaming it at me.

Woah. That’s definitely something….

“Haha~ WOW. Taemin oppa…don’t tell me you read just one page didn’t you? Or did you skim through it?” I said to him, more at ease.

“Uh….I did both…” He said, his eyes not looking at mine.

“Oppa!! That’s why you were ignoring me and keeping your distance away from me? Are you serious? I didn’t even kill my brother….you should know that.” I said.

“But….I just wanted to take a peak inside your diary. I thought that since you wanted me to bring your diary aaaaaalll the way from your scary house, to you….that it must’ve been a big secret. I felt guilty reading it without permission so I quickly skimmed…..all I read was this: Why….think that…I killed my brother? I hate……brother…..now…dead…..all…..fault….feel….guilty….hated him….wanted him dead………now he’s dead……I….happy…..didn’t….think….I would….kill…..my…..brother…. YUP! That’s all the words I remember picking out~ I mean, if you read those words, you would AUTOMATICALLY think the person writing this would be the killer right?” He said. Taemin oppa looked so focused. Since I was the one who wrote the diary, I knew every single word I put in there….

But it just so happens this mushroom of a head oppa…likes to pick out the words that make it look like I’m some kind of killer…gee.

Thanks Taemin….Thanks.

“So your telling me is….you pick out the words to make me look like the suspect, blame me for ‘killing’ my brother and then keeping your distance away from me because your convinced you knew about the whole situation and everything, so you judge a person by skimming through their diary even though they aren’t suppose to read it in the first place?” I said, eyeing him. He was a babo….he just didn’t seem to acknowledge it.

“Ohh…well when you put it like that, it seems kind of evil. But I need to know EXACTLY what you wrote so that I can freely hang around with my Hanmi without any worries so i dont have to think you could kill me at any moment!” He said.

 Wow….he is….I’m just speechless…

“Aish fine! Mmm…let’s see… okay but what I really wrote was this: Why does that monster have to think that I killed Joon, my one and only brother? I ing hate her! Joon was the best brother I ever had that kept this family together. Now he’s dead…and it’s all that ing Kimbum’s fault! Stupid boyfriend~ I hate him forever!!!!!!!! My ‘parents’ makes me feel ing guilty for something I didn’t even ing do!! I hated him!! Kimbum made my life miserable along with that ….Eunjung….I want both of them dead….but Kimbum will always be the one who will one day suffer. He killed my brother that i loved and cherished. I will make him suffer for all the losses he has caused me…..I want him dead. And if that means I have to do it, then so be it. He will suffer for what he has done to me and my family….Now Joon’s dead….He’s dead…..I don’t know how I could be happy anymore.I didn’t think I would hear my parents tell me I killed my own brother….that’s just something I couldn’t imagine them saying…something none of us saw coming. My life is falling apart, and there is no way to fix the broken pieces.” I said, feeling the memories flash back at me.

I held my tears in and stared into Taemin oppa’s eyes as he ran and hugged me. He was crying too….and I think I needed that comfort.

“Hanmi, it’s okay…..I under-s-s-tand now…Stay strong… Oppa and the other oppas will mend that broken heart of yours. We will stay by your side, when dawn breaks till the sun shines down on us again. Your not alone….we will always be here for you. And I mean it.” 


Another update! Yay!! Keke

How did you like this chapter?? Is it okay...or did it confuse you? ^^

Hanmi is a bit (ALOT) bipolar so don't be surprised if she starts to laugh at something and ends up

crying~ LOL ^^

But now Taemin knows her secret and a little about her past...although Key is ready to break her

bubble of hope as he works up a plan to blackmail her into doing whatever he wants her to do. T.T

I REALLY hope i don't confuse anyone~ and i hope you all comment and subscribe to my story!! I would deeply appreciate it!! keke xD

I'll probably update tomorrow again, and if i'm lucky~ i'll do a double-update!! hehe

Please enjoy~~~ and REMEMBER!! Comments and subscribers are <333333333333333333!!! :)