Hide and try to seek!! ^.^

A whole new life with you?

Jonghyun’s POV:

I carried her into the building and rang the doorbell to my dorm. Taemin opened the door and was COMPLETELY shocked to see this pretty girl in my arms.

“HYUNG?! Who is she?! What is she doing here?!” Taemin said. Everyone turned to see what was happening and were completely shocked except for Onew Hyung.

“Ummm…Jonghyun-ah….how am I supposed to cook this?! It would have been easier if you brought already cooked chicken.” Onew hyung said. Like what the hell?! Why is he talking about her like she’s the substitute for his chicken!!

“HYUNG!! SHE’S A LIVING PERSON! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!” We all said in unison.

“Calm down people, I was kidding. Ok, Jonghyun, hurry up and explain. We can’t tell manager hyung because he’ll flip out!” Onew Hyung said. Just then, manager hyung started to come out of his room. I laid her down on the couch and Taemin brought towels so we wrapped her up in blankets and towels and kind of sat on her.

Everyone gathered on top of her. We all looked so suspicious as our smiles weren’t the best. We all looked pretty awkward just huddled together.

“What the heck are you guys doing?? I’m very suspicious of you kids sometimes! And where's our food?” Uh-oh. I COMPLETELY forgot about the food!

“Ummm...well…..” I said. Taemin quickly got the message and hurried to manager hyung’s side.

“Hyung, Mr. president wanted to have dinner with you and the rest of the managers so Jonghyun didn’t get the food. So you better hurry up and leave Mr!” Taeminnie said.

“Oh really?? Oh, ok then! You kids behave ok?” Manger Hyung said. I know…you are probably wondering what kind of manager is he right?? Well…it’s food, so it’s totally understandable!

“Ok hyung! Hope you eat well??” We all said, looking at each other wondering why we would want him to eat well (Not that we didn’t want him to, but I mean, Who Says those kinds of things??). Anyways, manger hyung was out of our hairs and I quickly shook Taemin.

“Taemin!! What are we going to do now?! Manager hyung is going to get mad at us when he realizes that Mr. president or whoever that is doesn’t know anything about a dinner tonight!” I said. The members bickered with Taemin as well.

“Guys calm down! I already texted the president with some lame excuse so, yes, he is actually waiting for Manger hyung and the others. “ Taemin said. WOW…Since when did Taemin get the Head of SM entertainment’s number?!

“Ok, guys! Quick! We need to clean her up! Call Coordi Noona, Jonghyun!” Key said. Of course, the Umma has to be in charge. I was about to call Coordi noona when Taemin said, “All done hyung! You don’t need to call her, I already did." Wow, this punk is amazing! Onew hyung and key got some warm water and some small towels and cleaned her up, while Minho put some medicine on her bruises and scrapes.

Taemin put a warm towel on her head, and dried her hair. When coordi noona came, she changed her clothes and everything, making sure she was alright. She wore tons of sweaters and everything. I felt glad that she was warm and safe.

Key called the chicken restaurant to deliver the chicken here, and he started cooking some herbal tea and some healthy soup for the girl. We cleaned her up pretty well, and I was happy she was alright. Taemin kept staring at her intensely, which creeped me out. I put bunches of gloves and socks on her and covered her up with blankets. I put the heater on and put a hat on her just to make sure she was warm. Looking at her earlier when she was on the streets hurt me, so this made me feel 500x better knowing I helped her. She could have been freezing cold out there!
 

 Key finished and put it aside for her to eat later. We all huddled together on the ground to sleep, so just in case she wakes up or needs anything, we were there for her. Coordi Noona (A.K.A Soojin Noona) slept next to us just in case she needs anything else.

 

Hanmi’s POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in the warmth when I remembered I was kicked out of my house, and I was soaking wet when I out in the park. I scarefully woke up, and looked around. OH.MY.GOSH!! WHY AM I COVERED WITH THESE CLOTHES?! AND WHY AM I NOT WEARING MY BRA I HAD ON?! Omg! This is NOT my house! I screamed, being scared to know what happened to me and who kidnapped me. Suddenly, I could see 6 people staring at me.

They all huddled around me with a concerned look. What the heck are they staring at?! There were 5 guys and 1 girl. I was too scared so I backed up as much as I could, and screamed at them.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! Did you guys do anything to me while I was out?! Why am I wearing different clothes! Get away from me erts!!!” I screamed! Great, my life is ruined. First, my mom kicks me out, then I was being accused of killing my own brother, and now these erts kidnap me!

“Calm down, Miss! I carried you to our dorm and helped you because you were bleeding and had bruises all over your body! Plus the weather was horrible, and I didn’t want you to die there on the bench! PLUS! I saved you before yesterday so you should thank me instead of calling me and the guys erts! And Coordi Noona changed your clothes! We didn’t want to invade your privacy! We just wanted to help you….” The boy who saved me said.I felt soooo guilty. They looked sooo familiar.

“I’m ssoooo sorry~ I just had a rough day yesterday and I was scared of what happened to me when I woke up. I’m sorry~ and thank you Sir for saving me. Wow, you guys look familiar, I wonder where I’ve seen you guys….” I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

“You. don’t. know. us.?! We are shining shinee! I’m the almighty Key, right next to me is your savior Jonghyun, the maknae Taeminnie, the charismatic Minho, and the chicken loving leader Onew! And together we make…SHINee!!” They said. I was speechless. They really were SHINee. I can’t believe I yelled at Jonghyun!

“Oh, I’m sorry~ I couldn’t recognize you guys! I’m a fan of you….ok honestly, no I’m not, but I love your music!” They all laughed at me…what did I say??

“OH, Your soo cute! So what is your name Miss?” Onew said.

“Oh…ME?!…..my name?” I said, forgetting what my name actually was.

“haha yes you…who else would I be talking to?” He said, pinching my cheeks. Omg! He’s soo cute! I noticed my mouth began to form in a weird way. It spread across my whole face….mmmm… Is that what people call smiling?! And my heart was beating faster than usual....that's odd....

“My name is Sung Hanmi.” I said, covering my smile. I couldn’t help but think about my fight with my Mom, so I couldn’t make out on what they said to me. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt some arms snaking around my body.

“Omo! Noona is sooo cute! Ummm….I think you need to go home now because your parents might be worried for you, Noona. And manager Hyung might come any minute…soo….” Taemin said. I gulped, already remembering all the horrible thoughts that led to yesterday’s fight with the devil. All of them stared at me, waiting for my response. I felt the tears form again.

“I….I…I h-have n-no where t-to go…my parents k-kicked m-me out….for g-good….” And that’s when my tears spilled itself out. Everyone came down to hug me. I felt so warm and safe at the moment. I was feeling more comfort, concern, and love from these strangers than those people who CALLED me their daughter….

“It’s ok Noona….Don’t cry…y-you could s-stay with us!!” Taemin said. Was…he….crying….too?? Just when I was about to respond to him, Taemin was bawling.

“Taemin, it’s ok. Stop crying, be a big boy!” Key said. He patted Taemin’s back and began to speak once again.

“Look guys, I know we all want Hanmi to stay with us since she has no where else to go… but what are we going to do with Manager Hyung?? He DEFINITELY won’t let this fragile girl live with us.”

“Mmm…we could always hide her until he finds out by himself?” Jonghyun said. And that’s when everyone, including myself, stared at him like he was insane. What was unexpected was that they all smiled and nodded their heads in agreement. WHAT THE HECK?! I COULD GET INTO A HUGE AMOUNT OF TROUBLE!!

Before I could have a say in ANYTHING, the door began to creak open.

“AAAHHH~ HIDE HER GUYS!!” Taemin and Key said in unison.

“Omo!! OH. MY. GAH~!! We are going to die! What to do!! What to do….HELLO!! WHAT TO DO?! OK, LETS ALL THINK POSITIVELY, no one panic, NO ONE PANIC!” That drama queen Taemin said, running around in circles, talking to himself, while pulling his hair out. Before he could blow, I was being pushed into a closet along with the psychotic Taemin. Why was Taemin with me? Because that idiot won’t shut up at a time like this. Besides, I’m pretty sure he can’t keep secrets to himself.

Oh boy, this was awkward…a dark and squished room, and I’m locked up with a boy…a boy named Taemin.
 

“Soooo…Noona….How’s it hangi-” I pounded his head. Yes, with all the strength I had gathered, I hit him.
 

“Shut up! Do you see we are in a crisis here?! So be quiet and don’t think of talking.” I said. That should shut him up. He giggled.

“Thought about it! keke and WHAT am I suppose to see anyways?? Noona, I don’t think you realize that we are in a DARK closet with NO light WHAT SO EVER. keke Pabo.” Did…did he just say what I thought he just said?!

Aish, That kid is lucky I wont beat the-

“Taemin! What are you doing! Stop moving! We are going to get found out!” I loudly whispered. And yes, there is such a thing to loudly whisper…Geez, it’s like these people think I’m stupid or something!

“But it’s sooo uncomfortable! Nooonaaaaaa~ Help Me!! I have clorophobia!” Taemin whispered. What the heck is clorophobia?!?!

“Omg… I’m dealing with an idiot! Taemin, I think you mean you have Claustrophobia.” I said, proudly. If this Pabo thinks I’m stupid, then bring it on! Taemin was about to say something, or at least I think he was, when someone banged the door.
 

Key’s POV:

I was COMPLETELY nervous when I saw Manger Hyung. If and When we get found out, Hyung won’t let us do ANYTHING! And plus, I’m the Umma of the group…I’m suppose to make sure these guys won’t cause trouble… and what are we doing? CAUSING TROUBLE. I’m a good person and I haven’t done anything wrong….YET. BUUUTTT….Manger hyung thinks I’m the most respon-

“Ooooh, Hey hyung!! How’s it….hanging? Yup! Nice weather we’re having…. Did you have a great time? What did you eat? How long did it take you to get home because I think it would be at least like what….20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, or 80 minutes to get here, soooo….did you have fun? Are you full? How’s the weather? Oh, wait, did I just say that again..haha.. well I-” Onew hyung elbowed me at my sides. I jumped up from shock, only to see Manger Hyung looking at us quite suspiciously.

“Shup~up~key.” Onew hyung said through his teeth. We all looked at each other and back at Manager Hyung and gave him our ‘innocent’ smile. Why was he looking at me like that?! Manger Hyung kept on staring me down, so being the idiot I am, I played along. I didn’t even say anything to him…..oh….wait….that’s right. I DID talk to him….It’s not MY fault I talk too much when I’m nervous.

“Key~ Key~ Hello~ Can you even hear me??” Manager hyung said, waving his arms all around my face. I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Oh, huh, yeah I can hear you.” I said, obviously lying.

“Well then? What’s your excuse this time??” He said. What the heck is he talking about?!?! Someone help me! Minho immediately got the memo and began speaking.

“Oh, hyung. What key wanted to say was that we just wanted to know how you were doing and stuff. “ He said calmly. Wow this boy can lie!

“What’s up with you then Kibum? You guys are very suspicious…” Manager hyung said, squinting his eyes. My eyes widened to its full extent, and I could feel everyone’s eyes seeping through my skin.
 

“Oh, well…Key, was….. just ….scared…yea! because….. we just watched a scary movie! Yup…That’s all that happe-” Before Jonghyun hyung could finish, there was a loud thump coming from the closet.

Aish, didn’t I tell these two to shut up?! What the heck are they doing in there?! We heard whispers coming from the closet and another thump was heard. We all looked back, feeling the nerves come back again.

“What was that?” Manager hyung said, inspecting the room with his eyes. He came closer to the closet where that idiot (Taemin) was at, and stopped.

“Is that Taemin? Where is he anyways?“ Manager Hyungsaid.  Everyone was silent.

“Someone answer me now or else you all will have to pay the consequences.” Manger hyung said, looking at each of us. He came closer to the closet. We all made commotion as he was about to turn the knob.

“AAHHH~ My…..eye?! My eye hurts! Oh, the PAIN! IT BURNS!” Onew and Jonghyun hyung said in unison. With that, manager hyung leaped towards them, examining their “injury”. Me and Minho opened the closet and took Hanmi and Taemin out, pushing them to one of the rooms. I could hear Onew and Jonghyun hyung from behind.

“OOWW~ IT HURTS! THE PAIN! I’M…..ME-LTING!” One of those losers said.

“Since when did I raise such drama queens?!” Manager hyung said, grabbing an ice pack for each of them.

“Hey! As a matter a fact, I am NOT a drama queen, hyung! How could you say that to me?!” Jonghyun hyung said, taken aback of Hyung’s words.

With our hands flailing all about, we turned around and closed the door shut, only to find everyone stop and stare at us. Onew and Jonghyun were mingled together with each other, each arm entangled with the other. Onew Hyung’s head was upside down on the couch, while Jonghyun hyung was side ways, his foot beside Onew hyung’s head. And then there’s manager hyung, holding both Onew and Jonghyun’s legs together.

“Uhhh…what are you guys doing??” I said, feeling a bit awkward looking at their positions. Before those losers could have a say in anything, Taemin came out of the room, looking sleepy.

“Oh…Hey hyung~ When did you come back??” Taemin said, acting calm.

“Oh…just now, Taemin-ah…ok well since everythings fine….you guys better behave ok? I’ll be back in 30 minutes. I know I just came back, but I forgot to get your new schedules.” Manager hyung said before leaving.

He stopped to look back at us once more, and squinted his eyes suspiciously. He drew back one last breath before closing the door shut. Everyone became relaxed. We all rushed towards the room where Hanmi was at. The clothes we put on her were scattered all over the room.

She was sleeping in my bed peacefully. The only thing she wore were pajamas, a shirt and a beanie. Wow...She looks beautiful.

“Hey, hyungs….what were you guys doing before?” I asked, still suspicious of those two.

“How would I know….I did my thing to get Manager hyung distracted, and so did this dino/monkey head right here.” Onew hyung said pointing at Jonghyun.

Well, this seems like the end of my boring idol life. Time to spice up my life with a little fun!


HELLO~ PEOPLE!! KEKE

I UPDATED AGAIN! WOOHOO!!

KEKE Please Comment and subscribe cuz that would be awesome if you did! :D

I'll try to update as soon as possible, but for the meantime...

Enjoy~! ^.^