Key to my heart?? Maybe...or maybe not.

A whole new life with you?

Jonghyun’s POV:

“Guys~ Wake up now~ Come on…it’s time to get your new haircuts today!” Someone said, pulling and pushing me in my bed to wake up.

“UH, mmmMMMmmm….I don’t crejngimsdknriurigme…..qoruifix nvwidskcosidjs…” I said, pulling the covers back onto my bare body. I have nooo idea what I just said, but I didn’t care since all I wanted was sleep.

“Jonghyun-ah, Come on, let’s go now before I get mad at you~ All of the members are already up and running…Kaja!” He said. grrrr…..let me have morreee sleeep~

“Arasso, Arasso…I’m up, I’m up.” I said, putting my hands up. I painfully got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Coordi Noona already matched my clothes for today, so I just changed into that.

I fixed my hair, looked at myself in the mirror and said, “FIGHTING!”

When I came into the living room, I saw Hanmi sitting down on the couch. She was wearing a knitted v-neck top with pink and white stripes along with a black and white fluffy skirt no longer than to her knees. She wore her hair in curls, and put a white knitted beanie on her head. On her shoulders was a cute pink and black purse.

Everyone’s eyes shifted to me as they saw me completely paralyzed from head to toe. I closed my mouth and relaxed my eyes as I tried not to notice how pretty Hanmi looked in her clothes.

Yup, Key chose that for her when we were shopping for her new clothes.

“Hyung, don’t worry…we were all like that when we came out here to see how beautiful Noona looks with her clothes. It’s ok…now stop staring at her like she’s some new alien species.” Taemin said. What!! I was not looking at her! I was just….ugh….never mind.

“Jonghyun hyung, yes you were COMPLETELY staring at Hanmi in awe. Don’t deny it…We all saw you drool…keke” Key said, blocking me from thinking. I quickly wiped my drool and stared at them. Everyone started laughing and patting me on the back telling me they were like that too. Hanmi giggled, seeing how red I was.

I didn’t even sa-

“Yes you did Hyung, Your talking out loud if you didn’t know that…haha” Key explained. Oh, I was talking out loud. I WAS TALKING OUT LOUD?!

Maaaann…I need to keep things to myself next time.

“Yes you do!!” The group all said to me as they got into our van. I ran towards them, jumping into the car.

“Dang it! Why can’t I keep things to myself? Aish…shut up Jonghyun…Just shut up.” I said out loud.

As I got in, the whole car shook with laughter. Aish….me and my stupid thoughts.

I waited for Taemin to sit down, but he kept giving me this scared puppy look. What was he so scared of?

Anyways, it was me, Taemin, and Hanmi sitting in the middle seats, and Onew, Key and Minho sat in the back.

What was odd was that Taemin was sitting soooo freaking close to me. He kept giving Hanmi these creepy glances. That idiot looked so scared. What the heck is wrong with him?!

Being oblivious to everything around me, I felt something on my lap.

Can you guess who it was? Yup….if you said it was Taemin…you were right.

He hugged my head as his whole body was now on mine. Like…what the heck Taemin? He kept whispering things as he hugged my head even tighter.

“Taemin….Taemin can you pl-” I attempted to say before I was cut off.

“Just stay away….Don’t give in to her…Don’t give in to her pretty face or her cute smile….ESPECIALLY if she talks to you….Nope... I don’t wanna~ I don’t wanna~” I interrupted him. He immediately put his hands out of his ears and stopped talking to himself.

“OK, That’s nice to know Taemin-ah, now get off of me.” I said. I looked over at Hanmi and she was smiling at us. Onew hyung and Key kept laughing at my tortured state.

I pushed Taemin off.

“Sorry Hyung…” He said. MMMmmm…Your acting VERY suspicious Lee Taemin…very suspicious.

The rest of the car ride was smooth sailing. Key and I talked a lot about who knows what. Everyone seemed to be talking to someone. I stopped talking to Key when I received a message from Jessica. Ugh, what did she want.

I opened it and looked at her text, hesitated to reply, closed my phone, and ignored her text. I turned around to continue my conversation with Key when I realized he was already talking to someone….Hanmi.

Huh?? Since when did she talk to him??

 

Hanmi’s POV:

I was staring at the window, enjoying the view when I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked to my right, and sure enough, Taemin was staring at me. He kept backing away from me, scooting as far away from me as possible. I don’t see how I was scary because when I looked again I saw Taemin oppa on Jonghyun oppa.

Ugh whatever. Let him be scared of me for all I care.

Thankfully Taemin oppa sat back in his original seat. Although he didn’t dare go near me, at least he wasn’t staring at me like I was some ghost.

What was also strange was that Jonghyun kept staring at me too! Like what the heck?! You can’t just do that to a person!

The rest of the car ride went smoothly after Taemin and Jonghyun oppa stopped staring at me and talked to the other members. I was in my own world when I felt someone tap my shoulders.

I looked back, and saw Key oppa smiling at me. Wow…he looked soooo cute at that moment, I immediately smiled at him.

“Oh, yes oppa??” I said.

“Hey, you never talk to me anymore…I feel sad..” He said while pouting. Ugh, stop being cute! Your giving me this weird feeling in my stomach!

He put his hands on my seat and placed his chin on his hands, waiting for an answer.

I felt his breathe tickle my neck as I tried so hard not to panic. I mean, it was only Key Oppa, but for some odd reason, he was different today…

“Me? I didn’t want to bother you…so I didn’t talk to you Oppa…sorry~” I said. I turned around to face him. Our faces were so close that his nose was touching mine. I felt this weird feeling on my cheeks.

It felt like heat was running up my face, making me turn red. Huh? Why do I feel so weird? And why did my cheek just burn up? Ugh….I’m soo confused!

I held my breathe, waiting for his response.

“You know Oppa doesn’t like that. I wanted to talk to you aaalll the time, but you wouldn’t let me. Hanmi-ah…” Oh god, he said my name!! He said my name!! *cough* Ok, calm down…calm down…why am I being like this?! Grrr… my body just likes to do its own thing now huh?

“Yes Oppa?” I said, I tried breathing normally, but feeling his breathe on my skin kept me from acting normal. Usually I would ignore him…but WHY am I acting like this?!

“You know you can always talk to me ok? Oh, and by the way…You look so beautiful in that outfit…I’m scared if some guys will stare at you.” Key Oppa said to me. Ok, calm down. Don’t hyperventilate…calm down!

I started to giggle….I GIGGLED?! WTF?! Why am I giggling….gggrrr…my body and actions REALLY don’t like to cooperate with me.

“Haha, Why Oppa….Are you going to be jealous if they do?” I said, teasing him. Greeeaatt….now my mouth doesn’t like to listen to me.

“My heart would explode if anyone stares at you Hanmi-ah….I’d be more than jealous. Do you know why?” He said.

Ugh, NO Key, I DO NOT KNOW WHY! What the hell is wrong with me?!

“Why?” I simply said.

“Because you’re mine.” Key Oppa said. That sentence completely melted me. Why was he so irresistible?! My mind and my body was exploding with *cough* joy *cough* shock.

AAHHHH!! He is soo freaking cute! Ok, now I admit that was soooo cute but I will not allow my head to start thinking crazy stuff.

Oh what the heck….

HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE!! OMG!! OMG!! HE SAID MY NAME AND SAID I WAS HIS!! AWWWW!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE~!! AHHH~ HE IS SO ADORABLE! HOW CAN ANYONE NOT THINK HE WAS CUUUTEE?!?!

ok, I’m done. Now back to acting normal, Hanmi.

Okay, now I just creeped myself out. Why did I find him cute….

how the hell am I suppose to know?!

“Oppa, you’re so funny and cute…BUT not as funny as Onew Oppa. He wins, hands down.” I said, trying my best to act normal.

“Yup, I agree with Hanmi! I win~ woo~ NO ONE CAN BEAT DUBU IN ANYTHING!” Onew Oppa said, making sure everyone could hear. I giggled. Minho immediately woke up from his nap and said, “You want to bet on that?” Of course, Minho oppa, you always have to challenge everyone now, do you?

“What~? Pshhhhh, Foo~ What chu talkin bout?! I didn’t say anything….did you say anything…haha….yea…I’ll shut up now….” Onew oppa said. Everyone shook with laughter. Yup, he wins in being the most cutest and funniest guy I’ve known.

We arrived later at the hair salon. I went in first because the people there wanted to know how good my cutting skills were. There was a bunch of people in suits watching me cut hair.

They would write things down and check stuff off, but I tried to concentrate on my work. I get why they are there because I wouldn’t want my favorite idol to have a crappy haircut.

I styled at least 10 dummies and they turned out pretty good.

“Wow, Miss…you are a really good hairstylist. Are you sure you’re ready for the real thing? You won’t get any redos. It’s a one shot kind of thing.” One of the ladies said.

Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

“I-I’m ready. I’m sure of it.” I confidently said.

I took in a good amount of air and exhaled it out. My hands were shaking on its own, and I knew I couldn’t do it. What happens when I make a mistake?? And ALL their fans would pound me to the ground.

No…Hanmi….there won’t be any mistakes. You’ll do fine.

“Let’s do this.” I said and stood in front of a chair. I waited for the SHINee boys to arrive and smiled at them nervously.

You can do it…don’t be afraid…your going to be fine.

“Ok, boys, who wants Hanmi to cut their hair?” The lady next to me said. All of their hands were raised in an instant.

“Ok then, who doesn’t want Hanmi to cut their hair?” Well lady, if they all raised their hands before, what makes you think they will raise their hands up now? Pabo…

The boys looked at one another and Taemin (being the evil one in the group) put Key Oppa’s hand up, and giggled. Haha, ok…maybe they did raise their hands. Whatever, I don’t care anyways.

The girl looked at me and smirked. It was as if she knew what I was thinking, and wanting me to feel like an idiot. Well congratulations lady, you won.

“Ok…that settles it. Key, you’re up first.” She said. Key walked to me and stopped, only to look back at Taemin oppa and smirk at him. Taemin rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms, blowing his hair out of his eyes. Adorable...

Key oppa sat in the chair and smiled at me in the mirror. I put a black cloth on him. My hands were shaking so much.

I suddenly felt something on my hands that stopped me from shaking any further.

“Hanmi-ah, you’ll do great. I trust you. Now make me look good.” Key oppa said, holding my hands tight. He winked at me and my heart skipped a beat. Aish, stupid heart of mine. It really doesn’t like to listen to me, does it?

I gathered as much courage and hope as possible and began cutting his hair bit by bit. Nervous, I began to shape his hair and stuff. I grabbed something I did NOT know what it was, and used it. I thought it was a cool looking comb since it had stuff at the end and plugged it in.

I turned it on and I began combing. The door suddenly burst open and some girl who looked oddly familiar appeared. She was really beautiful.

“Jonghyun Oppa! I’m here~ Did you miss me?” She said as she gave Jonghyun oppa a tight hug. Ugh, why is she hugging him?? She has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO JU-

“Ahh!!!!” Someone said behind me. I stopped combing Key oppa’s hair and turned around.

“What??” I said. There were people who’s eyes were bulging out, and people who looked ultimately shocked. I heard some gasps now and then but didn’t take interest in it.

What happened?? I turned around to see if Key oppa knew what was happening. Why the heck is everyo-

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! OTOKAE?! OTOKAE?!

I stared at Key oppa’s head and gently touched the part where I damaged his hair. He was half bald!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well not bald, but his head was shaved at one area of his head. I touched his hair one more time, my mind and body still in shock and disappointment, and felt this fuzzy part of his head. YUP…IM SCREWED.

Oh, god. What am I going to do?! Someone Heeeeeeeellllppppppp meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! 


HEY GUYS! JYJ'S showcase in LA is coming sooon~ woo! Keke

I reeaally hope you like this chapter!

Well...since i have nothing else to say....

Enjoy reading! xD

REMEMBER! Comments are <333 & greatly appreciated~! lol ^.^