Lost In The Rain

A whole new life with you?

HANMI’S POV:

I crawled onto the ground, feeling as helpless as ever. It was hard to see that person since the fog and the heavy rain shadowed the figure coming closer to me.

I cried out for help, finding many ways to run away from this scary figure.

As the figure came closer, I could see a bat in its hands.

It was inches away from me. I crawled near the playground, only to be picked up by the hair and flung into the mud. My face hit the dirt first.

“DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIVE IN MY HOUSE, THAT YOU CAN LIVE A HAPPY LIFE? THINK AGAIN.” That ing monster said to me as she beat me.

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?! I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE HAPPILY!!!! IS THAT SO BAD?!

“Don’t think we love you, you little brat. YOU ING KILLED MY SON!!! MY ONLY SON I LOVED AND CARED FOR~ AND…A-AND YOU JUST KILLED HIM!!!!!!!” She said, beating me up in the process.

The heavy rain was beating against my skin. The rain and the wind numbed my fragile body. The bat drummed against my body, creating both big and little bruises everywhere along my exposed skin.

 The wind seemed to sound like a whimper. I yelled in pain and frustration, the rain knowing exactly what I felt inside, along with my silent cries.

 The pouring rain seemed to break the silence between the words that were said and the words that couldn't speak for itself.

My heart didn't beat as fast as it normally would. My head throbbed like crazy, getting beaten up, blamed, and hurt. The leaves that danced on the wind, drifted off from side to side, always seeming to land on me.

It was like a calling for my death--grave.

I continued to cry and beg to let me go, but nothing would happen.

“YOU TRY CALLING HELP OR THE POLICE AND I’LL ING KILL YOU RIGHT HERE . “ She said.

The words that were spoken from that old dirty mouth of hers, seemed to poison the most innocent things she could ever lay her fingers on.

“Honey~ get the bag and put this trash in here NOW!” She said.

“H-h-oney? S-s-ince w-when….” I couldn’t finish my sentence. I looked so pained and hurt. W-why would they....call..each....other.....that....?? I managed to look up at her, her frustration turned into a smirk. My head was beating as fast as the pain that darted in my body.

“Oh, that’s right, you didn’t know? My husband and I are doing perfectly fine without you. In fact, we haven’t fought since you left. “ That monster said.

I cried even more, laying on the ground….feeling absolutely terrible. How could they do such horrible things to me?

“Get the bag now before someone sees us!” She yelled at my “father”.

I couldn't take it anymore. I need to get out of this prison.

“HELP ME!!! SOMEONE!!! PLEASE…..HELP ME!” I said, crying for someone to come to me.

Crawling once more, i managed to make it to the sidewalk of the playground, at least a feet away from the bench, until someone yanked me up, throwing me at the bench. My jaw seemed to hit the edge of it.

My blood seemed to flow out of me just like a river. It mixed with the pure water and painted the ground red.

I attempted to make a run for it, but as I got up, someone pushed me down again. And I think you know just who that someone is.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I ran around the whole area until I found the park where I found Hanmi a month ago. I was endlessly searching for her when I saw someone come out of a car, yelling at something…..or….someone.

I squinted my eyes to get a better view since the rain didn’t help me. I walked towards the playground and saw this girl crawling onto the ground near a bench.

I didn’t care how soaked I was… I needed to find Hanmi.

I turned around to continue my search for Hanmi. That girl didn’t seem like Hanmi. Besides, her mom is there to pick her up. Hanmi’s parents would never do that.

I went back to the place where I was attempting to search for Hanmi when I heard someone scream.

It came from that same park. Dodging the rain, I ran like a bullet to the park to see what all the screaming was about.

I couldn’t see anyone since the heavy rain and fog doubled at my eyes.

I swear I was hearing things, so I decided to go back to the building.

Maybe all this bad weather and panic to find Hanmi was making me hear things and such….

 

KEY’S POV:

I saw Jessica run out of the building. She looked so pained….I couldn’t take it. How long will Jonghyun Hyung treat her like this?

I ran out and searched for Jessica. For some reason, the only thought I had was to find Hanmi. I was running as fast as I could, despite the heavy rain.

Blinded by the wind and by the rain, I slowed down to see where I was. I saw this girl running…it must have been Jessica.

That’s when I made a run for it. I ran and ran and ran….until finally….I caught her arm and pulled her with me. She looked so hopeful and happy at first, until she saw who it was.

“KEY!! L-LET ME GOO!!” She said, weakly fighting my grasp.

I ignored her and took her back to the building and said, “Just stay right here ok? Don’t go anywhere.”

She looked hurt. Her eyes began to lose hope.

“You’re….you’re going to find her huh?” She said, crying. She said it so soft and almost like a whisper.

I pulled her into a hug and said, “I have to, She’s someone I care about…” And that’s when I ran outside.

WTF. WTF DID I JUST SAY?? WHY DIDN’T I STAY WITH JESSICA?! Ugh, whatever.

My eyes began to blur again as I came outside and I ran to wherever my feet took me, wherever I could think of.

 

JONGHYUN’S POV:

I ran and ran and ran everywhere again….until I saw Key. Huh? What’s he doing here?

I ran up to him. The rain was soaking my face so it was kind of hard to talk.

“K-key? W-what are you d-doing here?” I managed to say.

“I’m here to find Hanmi…that’s what I’m doing.” He said and continued on to his search. He pushed past me just like a door and began running, glancing from side to side.

Ok, Jonghyun. Now is your time to find Hanmi. I need to find her first.

I have to.

 

HANMI’S POV:

“STOP IT!!!! JUST STOP IT!! G-GET A-AWAY FROM ME! I DON’T WANT YOU HERE! JUST LEAVE ME AALOOONNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said, trying to get the bat from her hands.

I was bleeding like crazy now. My blood streaming down the sides of the bench.

I felt so weak and alone. It was soo dark now, so I couldn’t see anything but that ugly monster’s face.

I yelled and screamed and kicked everywhere knowing no one would hear me by now.

My “father” came up to me and slapped me hard.

“Don’t you ing talk. Just get into the damn car already!!” He said, still trying to get me in.

No matter how much I suffer, and no matter how horrible I feel, I cant let them destroy my life again.

I cant go back living the life of a slave.

Just then, I heard something.

“Ok, just find her and then go back to the dorm so that Manager Hyung won't find me soaking wet and then explain to Jessica why I was like that so she could understand me then i could go onto my- blah blah blah blah blah” I couldn’t hear the rest of what that person said because the rain seemed to higher its volume.

Both of my “parents” turned around and quickly got to him, blocking my view.

“Hello son, what are you doing in this rainy weather? You better get going home….you’re mother will be worried for you.” One of them said.

“Oh no, it’s ok. I’m a part of this famous group called SHINee. I’m finding my friend, Hanmi. Do you know who and where she is?”

They kept talking until I heard someone else come from behind me.

“Hey hanmi~ Come on...let’s go. I’m sorry I couldn’t find you fast enough. Baby~ I’m really sorry….look at you! You’re all bruised! Come on, let’s go home."

I was swept into his arms. It was hard to see his face. No matter how pained and tired he was, he always managed to paste a smile on his face just for me. I weakly smiled at him as he stared into my eyes.

 He ran like the wind and immediately called someone.

“Hey. I found her. Come back to the dorm ok? Manager hyung is at the SM building doing something for us. Hurry up because he’ll be mad that we are soaking wet with Hanmi all injured and bruised.” And he hung up.

“So…y-you’re really here? I-I’m not d-dreaming?” I said, crying into his shoulders. I felt so safe with him. He was my hero and he always will be.

“Hanmi-ah, I’ll always be with you no matter what ok? No matter where you’re at…I’ll always be there with you. Don’t you leave again…my heart hurts like crazy when you do that.” He said, slowing down. He examined my face and smiled cheekily to himself.

He carefully touched my face and pushed my head back onto his shoulders. He began to walk but abruptly stopped.

He looked at me once again and said, "I'll always be the one to catch you when you fall. I'll always be behind you even when you can't see me. I'll always keep my promise to you, Hanmi. And no matter what happens, i'll protect you with all my heart." He said.

He gently kissed my numb lips and whispered something into my ears. My heart was beating like crazy. I felt something in my stomache….like magical dust. It felt good and immediately I blushed knowing I could trust only him.

“I love you Sung Hanmi. Don’t forget that.” And I passed out in his arms in an instant. 


WATS UP READERS~

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER! WOO!

I'M SORRY IF IT'S DEPRESSING OR WATNOT~ HAHA

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO READ MY STORY~ I WILL UPDATE SOON! ^^

OK~ I'M DONE NOW. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! OH!

Do you know who saved Hanmi?? If you do, please tell me!! xD

REMEMBER!! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE <333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!! :D