When you finally start to open me up, you slice me right through the heart.

A whole new life with you?

Hanmi’s POV:

We arrived at the photoshoot and began as soon as possible. I was sitting down, listening to what the photographer said.

Key oppa was strangely nice and caring to me today. Maybe it was because I did his hair horribly nicely? He was cute, I have to admit, but I have an image to keep. So no one could break my heart like the people who I THOUGHT cared and loved me.

My eyes would always happen to follow his every move. Occasionally, he would smile and wave at me, which made my heart pound even more.

I was happily watching the guys when someone blocked my view. I’m hoping u can guess who it was…

“Hello. I didn’t introduce myself to you. Hi my name is Jung Jessica! I’m from SNSD if you didn’t know that. I’m also Jongh-” That blonde chick, I mean Jessica, said before she was cut off by Jonghyun oppa.

Mmm….he looked tired and panicky? That’s odd. Anyways, he took Jessica away and started talking to her. She would glance at me at times and nod her head. I wonder what they were talking about.

Then she looked sad, and then Jonghyun got hit by a chicken!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAA!!! That is SO hilarious!! Only a loser like him would get hit! haha, anyways, I looked at the culprit and saw Taemin laughing his off. He looked towards me and nervously waved at me, his face TOTALLY washed with fear afterwards.  

OOOOOOKKKKK THEN.....back to Jonghyun and "Jessica". He got chased by Onew oppa and they were gone~

Anyways, I went back to watching the guys.  A few minutes later, someone blocked me.

It was them. Jessica looked at me and waved.

“Yea, so before I was RUDELY interrupted, I’m Jonghyun’s…..friend. I help him for vocal things and such cuz he still needs to learn how to sing…hehe” She said as she extended her hand to me. I looked at it, and up at her.

She was smiling VERY nicely to me….that’s VERY suspicious! I hesitated at first, and shook her hands, eyeing her every move JUST to make sure she was safe to be around.

I heard that dramas always do this. Like the girl is nice to the main girl ONLY in public and to friends, and when they are aalllll alone, the girl is actually a and tortures the main girl. NO ONE finds out and the main girl doesn’t tell anyone because the girl threatens her if she does…SOOO I’m hoping Jessica isn’t one of them. BUT! If she is, I would TOTALLY kick her !

ANWAYS! Jonghyun oppa whispered something to “Jessica” and she nodded happily. I was quietly laughing my head off as i couldnt even look at Jonghyun oppa~ he's just toooooo hilarious!! AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!~

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I was listening to the producer and getting my clothes and hair done, when I saw Jessica talking to Hanmi. Uh-oh. No way is she telling Hanmi that she’s my girlfriend! I swiftly dodged all the wires and etc, and scurried to Jessica and Hanmi.

"Woah~ excuse me!! Yes, you! move! Ok, almost there...woah~ sorry~ sorry~........*starts panting hard* oh! almost ran into a wall, ok....aalllmooooosstt there, and i'm here!!" I said, both in my head and out.

“Hello. I didn’t introduce myself to you. Hi my name is Jung Jessica! I’m from SNSD if you didn’t know that. I’m also Jongh-” She said before I cut her off. Phew~ I wiped my sweat and took her away from Hanmi. Smiling at Hanmi, I dragged Jessica to somewhere where Hanmi wasn’t.

“Jessica!! What were you doing! You almost told her you were my girlfriend!” I said frantically.

“Oppa…I.......Wait why don’t you want her to know?? Do….do you….” She said before turning silent. Uh-oh, ok…think Jonghyun think!! Your super smart and handsome, and have a nice body and can melt any girl’s hea- ok!

What am I saying?! Although all those things are TRUE, but this is NOT the time to be complementing yourself Jonghyun! Get a hold of yourself and breathe. Ok, no-

“Oppa….are you o..ookk??” She said. She looked hurt. God, what to do now!

Then it hit me.(physically and mentally) Why physically? Because Taemin thought it was funny to throw a freaking chicken at me, laughing at me like the crazy maknae he is.

And what's worse was after he TOTALLY  aimed at me, he laughed evily, and said "SCOREEEE!!!! OOOH YEA~" He put a fist up in the air for 'victory' and high-fived Minho and Key who were ALSO laughing...thanks guys...thanks.

I was freaking pissed off. I took out all the chicken crumbs and looked up to see....Onew hyung.

Onew hyung came running towards me, steam coming out of his ears while saying, "GIVE~ ME~ MY~ FREAKING~ CHICKEN~~~YOU UGLY STUPID DINOSAUR-MONKEY-RAPTOR THAT LIKES TO WASTE AND TAKE CHICKEN FROM ME, YOUR OWN FREAKING HYUUUNNNG!!!"

 I was COMPLETELY scared at the moment.

I ran for it and came crying to my manager, begging him for a chicken wing.I took it, thanked him, bowed numerous times, and  scarefully stopped at my feet. Looking at the maniac who was now approaching me(not Taemin people, it was Onew hyung...keke but if you said Taemin, You are TOTALLY AWESOME AND I LOOOOVEEE YOOOOUUUU!!!!).

I closed my eyes, held the chicken with two hands, and presented it to Onewzuilla and closed my eyes, waiting for that bright white light to come before me. Seconds later, this heavely peice of chicken was out of my hands and into Onewzuilla's mouth. T.T

Ok, well that solved my problem. I ran to Jessica and was about to speak.

Ok, maybe i lied about that idea i had, but nothing came In My Head (punn intended)

I wasn't thinking of anything, but my mouth began talking by itself. I couldn’t let Hanmi know I had a girlfriend…why? I don’t know~~ and I can't let Jess know why because…just cuz!

Anyways, I began speaking.

“Listen Jessica! NO ONE…I REPEAT NO ONE is to hear them other than you and me arasso?!?!” I said, signaling her to come closer.

“Ok” I heavily breathed out.

"Hanmi doesn't like when she hears that word 'girlfriend' OR 'boyfriend' because of her past and stuff.It'e been REEEAALLY tough on her, everything. Those words are like a disease, where once you say it, she'll insept your brain and you'll cry with her. THEN you won't sleep and then you'll look, feel, and think bad and look ugly in EVERYTHING you do or go to~" Ok, that was a biiiit too much, but whatever, as long as she didn't say anything...I was fine.

She looked frightened and started nodding her head, looking towards Hanmi.

"If you EVER say that word in front of her, your a goner. Not only will she hate you, but she won't eat and you'll have to force her, but she could even kill herself ALL because of what YOU said or write or ANYTHING that's related to that word. So don't say it ok?? I'm only trying to protect you." I continued, sounded sooo dramatic.

Her eyes were popping out, mouth opened as wide as the mask, "scream" was dropped till the ground, and her body was shaking like a washing machine. I felt her hands and she was FREEZING. haha, i must have scared her THAT bad!

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-k......o-o-o-o-p-p-a-a---a.....i-i wont, i-i p-p-romise...." She said.

"Ok, soooo LET'S GO!" I said as i dragged her along.

She took deep breathes and came back to normal.

 

Hanmi's POV:

Anyways, after Jessica reintroduced herself after talking with Jonghyun oppa, he smiled at me.

Then, he left the scene and waved goodbye to me. That’s when we were aaaaallll alone!  Mmm…let the battle begin !!

She slowly sat down and scooted her chair next to mine. Frightened of her sudden act, I scooted farther away from her.

She looked at me, then smiled (couldnt tell if it was evil or not), then scooted next to me again. Creeeeppppy~

I just glared at her and such~

I was waiting for her to stand up and talk about me when she started smiling at me. I couldn’t take it anymore and began to speak.

“Are you ALWAYS this nice to people?? Can you stop smiling, it’s creeping me out.” I said as I glared at her.                                   She began to….........laugh??

“HAHA~ Do you think I’m mean?? Haha, I was just trying to make a friend here! I’m sorry if I creeped you out. haha” She said.

"….a friend??? HA! I remember I had one before that BACKSTABBED and USED me for my boyfriend and in general, everything else...so if you are looking for one, go to someone else, not me. Besides, this is an act right?? You act all nice and happy when really you're a deep down and you torture people, don't you?" I said.

Yea, like she can be my friend...Sooooooo! DEFINITELY not talking to her!

I scooted my chair farther from hers and eyed her.

She began laughing again.

“Yah, I didn’t even get your name and you're ALREADY afraid of me?? Keke, SERIOUSLY! I’m not mean, I’m not a backstabber. and I don’t torture you or use you in any way shape or form! So calm down.” She said as she scooted closer to me.

Ok, I have to admit, she’s scary! and that's coming from me!

Trying to act nice still eh?? I shall NOT give in!

“Uh huh, and I had a best friend before who used me to get to my boyfriend, only to steal him and torture me for pretty much my whole time in high school~ soo! Your evil and that’s that.” I said as I scooted farther from her.

I put on my mad face and crossed my arms.

“Haha, I’m reeeeaally not like that! I actually have pride and most importantly a heart! keke, can’t you at leeeeaaast tell me your name??” ‘Jessica’ said.

Maybe she isn’t that bad. Before I was about to speak she cut me off.

“Look, I know you’ve had a tough past but you can't keep closing people out of your life. I want to be your friend...for you, not for what you have or what I can take. I just want a normal friend for once. Someone who doesn’t be friends with me to meet celebrities or to be famous or to use me for money. Just someone I could talk to, you know. Someone I don’t need to contain myself, I can just be me, and that’s that. So? Will you please be friends with me?” ‘Jessica’ said.

She sounded so hurt when she said that. Maybe she’s right. I do need to open up to people. The past is the past and I need to change my ways or else I’ll lose the people I care about.... I MEAN who care about me.

I smiled at her and said, “You know Jessica, I will be friends with you. You don’t seem like a bad person and it seems like you speak the truth. I‘ll try to open up, but it‘s just so hard to…you know? Anyways, my name is Sung Hanmi. haha, sorry if we got off to a wrong start. I need to learn how to change. haha” I said.

It’s time for me to make a change. No one can tear me apart anymore. No one can push me down. It’s all up to me and if I continue this act, I won’t have anyone to back me up when I’m in need or someone to just talk to. It’s time for me to change….

“Ok, Hanmi! I really hope we can become good friends, maybe best friends? keke If you need anyone to talk to, I’ll be here. Here, here’s my number, FRIEND! Call me anytime.” She said with a huge smile on her face.

I was touched…but I never had a phone. Sure, I know what phones look like and how to use one, but I never had one of my own…

“Uhhh….Jessica, I don’t have a phone…I never got one of my own.. haha.” I said.

“Oh my goodness!!” She said and took out her cellphone.

Wow, thanks for rubbing it in my face.

She called someone and spoke in English. I had no clue what she was saying so I decided to watch the guys.

Key oppa saw me and came towards me, leaving his hairstylist and coordinator puzzled with brushes and such in their hands.

He ran towards me and hugged me tight. He would occasionally glance at Jessica while talking to me.

“Hey baby, I mean Hanmi-ah, did you miss me??” He said as he squeezed me tighter to his body.

I felt myself heat up, and felt my cheeks burn. What the heck is this feeling?!

I hugged him back but immediately let go. Jessica looked at us and hung up.

She looked a bit shocked and somewhat…angry?? That was weird.

Anyways, after seeing Key oppa hug me, she immediately grabbed me and took me somewhere else. She looked impatient and...mad? Wow...that's odd. Nah~ She's probably not mad becuase of Me and Key oppa.

“Just wait here ok?” She said.

I waited patiently without knowing why.

She left me there and closed the door. Uhh…ok…why was I alone?

I decided to wait….but it seemed like I waited for like at least 40 minutes or an hour. That's when I got mad. It was now dark outside and she NEVER came back to get me...gee...thanks....

Ha, she said I should trust her cuz she’s “different”~ What a joke.

See what I mean?! She just leaves me, like everyone else….and leaves me in the cold.

I was ticked off and started walking to somewhere where I won’t see those ing liars.

I shouldn’t have ing trusted that .

I started cussing and mumbling while I was walking. I was too freaking angry and frustrated. Right when I open up, they just slice me up into pieces again don’t they???

That's it...I’m done.

I’m going to run away, and never come back. 


 

Hey guys~ thank you to all my subscribers and commenters!! I REEEEAAALLY appreciate it! haha

I wrote a long chapter this time! SOO happy! keke *jumps for joy* :D

anyways, i hope you guys all like this, and it doesnt confuse you, so....

ENJOY!!

And REMEMBER!! Comments and subcribers are <3333333333333333!!!!!!! ^^