Distractions along the way

A whole new life with you?

No, this is not good…this is not good.

“You know, it actually looks cool! I say we keep it like that Hanmi! You did an awesome job!” He said as he took off the black cloth, shook his head so that all the excess hair would fall out, and gently kissed my cheek.

I was still frozen in place. I couldn’t think of anything to say or do. I just stood there like an idiot until I heard something.

It was like someone was clapping. I turned around to see everyone in suits clap and cheer on how good and unique it looked. WHAT THE HE-

“Wow…Kibum….you look soo tight! It really suits you~ haha you look so bad-~” Onew oppa said to him. That blonde chick, though, was still there, clinging onto Jonghyun oppa like he was her life. WHICH was probably true.

Their manager checked to see how everything went after hearing all of the commotion. He stood there looking at Key oppa, examining his whole head.

“This looks interesting. Definitely new and unique…not sure if the fans will like it, but they will adjust to this new hairstyle eventually.” Their manager said. WTH! I ING PUT ALL MY HARD WORK IN THIS AND ALL U COULD SAY IS THAT ITS OK?! SURE IT WAS A MISTAKE~ BUT THAT...AISH! Stupid ugly manager who thinks that he can ju-

“Psssttt…” Their manager said. WTH?

! "PSSHHT!" He said, putting a hand near my ear so I could only listen in. “I don’t think that was what you were originally planning huh?” He said. I gulped. How did he know?!

“Ummm…I-I well…..you see…actually….” I couldn’t start my sentence.

He put a hand on my shoulder and said, “Let’s see how the next accident will look like.” Ouch! D-did he j-just say that….how rude!

He was still looking at me like he knew something bad was going to happen soon. Thanks…so he doesn’t believe in me either?! Thanks….

Next in line for my cutting skills was Jonghyun oppa. The blonde chick kept staring me down like I was in her way or something.

Ugh, she looked AND acted like a brat…doesn’t surprise me… at all. She would hit my hand when I would touch him, she would nag at me to make him look handsome, and she would threaten me to stay away from his as much as possible.

Ok, first of all girl… I would NEVER want to interact with that loser nor would I want to touch him. EEW! Second, he looked ugly, so trust me…a new hairstyle will NOT do him justice, and third of all, how the hell can I stay away from him when I’M the one to do his hair?! Geez, I’m dealing with an idiot!

Anyways, ignoring that ugly witch that I would love to stab at any minute of the day, Jonghyun oppa’s hair turned out alright. People nodded their heads in approval and wrote some more stuff down.

Taemin was my next victim. Everytime i would get near him with scissors in hand, he would either: Whimper or protect his head. I could see he looked scared when I made cutting noises, so I decided that this mushroom head would not cooperate with me, so I took him to someone else.

 Because of my awesome decision, Taeminnie oppa turned out to look like a COMPLETE girl who any girl would come up to, to tell him where he got his AWESOME straightener. He looked mad but continued to smile. *sigh* his hair was waaay better than mine, and I’m a real girl.

Anyways, Minho was my last victim of the day because I didn’t have anything planned for Onew oppa so he got someone else. Unlike Taemin, he looked pretty cool. Haha, only Taemin oppa would get these kind of things.

I didn’t have any plans with Minho either, but I thought…”Oh what the heck! Let’s just wing it!” And that’s exactly what I did.

I couldn’t concentrate because Ms. blondie//fake/idiot/fugly plastic looki- OK! Enough with the names!

THAT girl over there couldn’t get her hands off of Jonghyun oppa. She’s just like a bug…no matter how much you keep them away, they always come back to you. I decided to concentrate more on Minho oppa’s hair, so I took some pair of scissors and started cutting however I felt like it.

I was doing pretty well until I was distracted YET AGAIN by none other than Ms. blondie. I kept on looking at Minho oppa then at the blondie then back at Minho oppa and so on.

She tried KISSING Jonghyun oppa! Grrr….why is she soo annoying! He obviously doesn’t like her so why is she even going near him!

He doesn’t even like her, plus it’s not like that thing over there was his girlfriend or something…I mean, he would at LEAST tell me if he did…soooo….I’ll take that as a no. The blonde chick seemed too persistent as she tried to kiss him again, only failed…again.

Ok, let’s concentrate AGAIN on Minho oppa. I turned back onto him and noticed my hands moving on its own. WHAT THE HECK?! I didn’t know I was still cutting…oh great….really?! Not again!

I looked at Minho oppa and tried to cover my worried look with a smile. He smiled back and said, “You’ve done it again Hanmi-ah! I look terrific!!” Yup…Minho…you definitely look terrible~ I mean terrific! Terri....lbe.....

Oh my god, he looked like freakin spock for crying out loud! Oh my….why!! does everything bad always happen to me?!

Ugh, well the SHINee boys looked happy with their haircuts so did the people there.

“Ok guys, next stop is…PHOTOSHOOT~!” Their manager said.

“Come on Hanmi-ah… let’s get going now! “ He said. I nodded my head, and looked for my purse. I was looking at the ground, still searching for my purse (don’t ask why I would look for my purse on the ground…I just did) when someone stopped me. There was this familiar looking bag on its arm.

I slowly looked up, examining its whole body…I looked up to see Key oppa smiling at me.

“Need a hand, Princess?” He said.

“Umm…it’s ok I go-” I said.

“No it’s not…now come on~” He said as he held his hand out. I hesitated and thought “Nothing bad’s going to happen…so what the heck..”

I slowly took it and followed behind him. Jonghyun Oppa and that blonde chick were in front of us. Jonghyun oppa turned around to see Key holding my hand. He looked at our entwined hands and his eyes widened. WTH is he looking at?

He quickly looked away. He would look back at us every now and then until we got into the car. This time I sat by Key oppa and Jonghyun oppa.

Sadly, that blonde chick was still there, so she (of course) forced Jonghyun oppa to sit by her. I had to share a seat with her, and TRUST ME I did not like it at ALL.

I was getting tired of all this haircutting, so I put my head down and closed my eyes. Someone pushed me down and gently put something on me. My tired eyes didn’t seem to open, so I huddled up from the sudden coldness. The air conditioner was on, greeaat. Suffering from the cold, I tried to warm myself with whatever that was covering me.

I was squirming endlessly until someone pushed me to them, wrapping their arms around me, making me completely safe. I was still cold so I pushed myself more on to them so I could feel complete warmth.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

Ugh, Jessica…stop FOLLOWING me! I thought she would leave me alone when we got into the car, but of course, that didn’t stop her. You know, she’s my girlfriend, so I SHOULD enjoy her company other than push her away. Time to be a real boyfriend now, Jonghyun.

I held her hand and kissed her cheek, hoping she would feel better. And it did…a little too good. I was curious to know where Hanmi went. She was probably walking by herself like a loner, but when I turned around…she was with Key....KEY?!

And they were holding…..hands?!!?!?! What?!!?! My eyes widened in shock when I noticed Key talking to her and she was SMILING!! Now something is DEFINITELY wrong here!

Hanmi never smiles, nor does she talk to Key….

“Oppa, oppa~” Jessica snapped me back into reality. Just to let you all know, Jessica likes to call me that because I look older to her, so if I confused you people (which I probably did) now you know!

“Yes dear?” I said, loud enough so those two behind us would hear me.

“Are you okay…you don’t look too good?” She said as she placed a hand on my forehead. I gently grabbed her hand and kissed it.

“I’m fine honey.” She immediately blushed and started blabbering about something I probably don’t care about.

 

I looked back to see if any of the two were looking and…to my surprise.. they weren’t. Oh, whatever…I don’t care about them.

I looked one last time to see if those two would be doing anything else, and thankfully they weren’t. I let Key go first and then Hanmi. I was about to go in when Jessica stopped me.

“Oppa, let your girlfriend go first.” Yup, she’s my girlfriend! Just don’t tell Hanmi that! She doesn’t need to know!

I stepped into the car and as usual, Jessica was sitting VERY close to me. Hanmi had to share a seat with her, so yea. She looked like she was falling asleep. I was about to give her my jacket when Key came in the picture and put his jacket on her. He put her head on his shoulder and smiled to himself. Ugh, Key…she doesn’t like you…you know. Geez…

The car ride became colder as Jessica came closer to me (I didn’t think that was possible since she was practically sitting on me now) so I gave her my jacket.

She put her head on my shoulder and rested. My eyes were fixed onto Hanmi as she started squirming around. I felt bad for her so I was about to tap her head when Key pushed her to him, hugging her tightly. He looked at her and brushed her hair out of her eyes. He planted a kiss on her nose and forehead. Aish, this kid….

Why can’t he just leave her be? She doesn’t need him to take care of her…Ugh…whatever. I have a girlfriend and I don’t care about anyone else but her.

 

Key’s POV:

Wow. Hanmi looked so beautiful right now. Her eyes were shut and she was smiling to herself.

“Oppa….oppa…” She mumbled into my jacket.

“What is it Hanmi-ah?” I said.

“I….really….I think I’ve fallen….in….” She said. She didn’t finish her sentence and drifted back in her dream. What the heck was she going to say?! That she loved me??

“Oppa…” Hanmi said again. She was still sleeping, probably dreaming of something.

“Yes baby…” I said as I looked at her. I caressed her hair and brought her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my body and snuggled in my chest.

“Don’t ever….leave me.” She managed to say. Hanmi was mumbling but could clearly hear what she said.

“I won’t…I’ll always be here no matter what.” And with that, she was silent the whole ride. I smiled to myself as I looked around to see what the others were doing. Jessica was sleeping on Jonghyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung was glaring at me. Huh? Why is he staring at me like that?

He glanced at me and rolled his eyes. He pushed Jessica off him and faced the window. What the heck is his problem?

I glanced at Jessica and she was peacefully sleeping. Wow…now that’s real beauty. She was and is always perfect no matter what she would do. Did you guys honestly think I would like a girl like Hanmi? Psssht….I would NEVER. No offence, she’s just not my type.

HAHAHA~ I can't believe I called that fugly emo BEAUTIFUL!!! HAHAHA~ AAhh...i crack myself up sometimes...HAHAHA!     You know, I should be an actor one day! I'm tooo good at this~

Anyways, Do you know how long I’ve kept this in? I’ve loved Jessica for about 3 years now and what…she goes off liking Jonghyun hyung? He doesn’t even take care about her nor does he pretend to even like her anymore.

Geez, can’t he just dump her already. Mmmm…. maybe this time he will. I’m pretty sure that idiot likes Hanmi so I could just get those two together when I break Hanmi’s heart.

Are you all confused? Well, ever since Hanmi came, Jessica would get mad if Hanmi talked to me so I pushed her away and flirted with Jessica a couple of times. Jonghyun didn’t even care about his girlfriend so why can’t I flirt with his girl (soon to be mine).

And this thought came into my head....

If I pretend to love Hanmi, maybe Jessica would get mad and dump Jonghyun and come to me, saying she loved me. If I ask Hanmi out, Jessica would be furious that both me and Jonghyun hyung didn’t like her so obviously she would dump Jonghyun and crawl into my arms.

And I could break Hanmi’s heart (if she ever had one) and Jessica would be mine. It might be hard to pretend, but I’ll make it work. I mean, I’m the almighty Key afterall! So first is first….mission get Hanmi to fall in love with me is a go!  


Hey guys~ I'm sorry i haven't updated! T.T

I was attempting to wait for my poster first, then post my chapter...

but seeing that it hasn't come yet, I might as well post up this chapter! ^o^

Oh! Off topic-but SMtheballad released their album!! Yay! I like the songs~ maybe they could win on inki/etc?? :D

Anyways! I hope u guys like this chapter~ I promise to update as soon as possible! keke =)

Enjoy~ and REMEMBER! Comments and subscribers are <333333333333!!!!! xD