My Secret Diary

A whole new life with you?

From then on, SHINee’s dorm was no longer just a dorm to sleep in, it was time to have a little fun.

Jonghyun’s POV:

With Hanmi living with us secretly, it kicked our boring days out and brought in the fun-spy-like days. I was surprised at how well we kept her in the shadows. There were plenty of times when we were on the verge of getting caught.

We usually hid Hanmi with our clothes piled on her because Manager hyung would get toooo suspicious and check EVERYWHERE in the dorm EXCEPT for the pile of clothes.

He thought we were keeping a pet, but ooohhh…was he wrong! When he finds out, he’s going to flip!! *waits for the day when that’ll happen* keke Manger hyung still thinks we have a pet in the house, but he eventually gave up on being suspicious with us and our “pet”.

ANYWAYS! What was weird was that Hanmi was very distant from us. It’s been about almost a month since we have been living with Hanmi, and she still hasn’t opened up to us.

I thought she would be nice to us, but so far, she wasn’t close to nice. She never bothered to talk about herself, or about getting to know us.

She always fought with Taemin, and once beat Minho in a soccer game outside of our dorm when Manager Hyung left to arrange our meetings and such. At first she was nice, but then she became so sour and mean. No, she wasn’t the “Talk trash about you and punch you in the face whenever she sees you” mean, she was just so quiet and dull.

When we got her some new clothes, all Hanmi would do was bow to us and put them away. I expected a “OMG!! Thank you guys soooo much! I love this! You guys are the best! Thank you sooo much!” response, but she never ONCE gave us one.

Key WAS the closest to her. He tried to get closer to her, but she eventually pushed him back to where we were at…distant from her…not talking a lot to her, not getting to know her, not getting in the way of what she wanted to do.

I admit, Hanmi is beautiful, but I already have a girlfriend, Jessica. I don’t want to be unfaithful to her, so I decided to keep my distance from her.

 

Hanmi’s POV:

Ugh, why do these people have to be sooo nice! It hurts being mean and quiet to them, but I DO NOT want to have such an experience again. The last time I trusted a guy, was when he killed my brother. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.

And what do I get for that?? Getting beaten by my own mother and father for having such a bad boyfriend who INFLUENCED me into killing my own brother, WHICH I DIDN’T EVEN ING DO!! And to top that off, he cheated on me with my ONLY freaking friend I had, that ONLY used me for him!

Now do you see how messed up my life is?? I couldn’t show any affection towards them or I’ll suffer another heart break. Taemin Oppa though, wasn’t bad because I felt like I could just trust him. Even though I fought with him, he was the closet to being trusted. I’ve seen him on T.V. and he seems like a good person who would die if he had to be mean to someone.

Immersed in my own thoughts, I suddenly remembered my diary. That diary is like my life! If that devil finds it, I’m screwed! If anyone sees it, i'm sooo dead. Everything i bottle up inside of me is in there. No one can see it, and no one will. I began to brain storm in my room, pacing back and forth. I sat on my bed, tossed from left to right, figuring out where that devil would be at that moment. How would i be able to get it right now? If I don't get it now, i could already see the dark hole i would enter in. My life would be ruined...OH WAIT. IT ALREADY IS!

But if I get it, I’ll be in sooo much trouble. And there is a 90% chance i'll get beaten up once i look at that house. Mmmm…. who could help me. There's Jonghyun...NOPE! I would never want to talk to him nor look at his face. There's Minho....NOPE! He still mad at me for winning him in soccer....Ok, there's Onew Oppa....mmm...nah, I don't think he'll be ANY help to me what so ever.

let’s see…there’s Taemin….who would do anything to get my attention or even a word out of me….then there’s Key…. YUP! I choose Taemin to help me!

I went out of the room I shared with Taemin and Key, and went to the living room to search for Taemin. I found him sitting on the couch, his eyes glued onto the T.V. not blinking an eye.

“Taemin….” I said as I tapped his shoulder. He finally looked up at me, his expression changing from a dull face to the brightest smile in the planet.

“Oh, N-noona~ W-what’s up?” Taemin Oppa said while stuttering. Wow, Taemin, just…wow.

If you all are confused, Taemin likes to call me Noona because he felt uncomfortable NOT calling me that. And I felt uncomfortable not calling him Oppa, sooo….you get the point.

“Can you come with me, please? It won't take long, i promise!” I said, giving him my puppy eyes. Everyone else was in the kitchen, (minus their manager that was sleeping) were shocked that I was even out of my room, let alone come out to talk to Taemin Oppa.

He slowly nodded his head, getting up to follow me wherever I went. Mmm….he didn’t even ask me where we were going?

The other guys’ eyes were glued to us, still in complete shock. I went outside of the dorm, and down the building, and starting walking to the bus stop.

“Noona….where are we going?” Taemin Oppa said. I stopped near the bus stop, and turned around.

“Oppa, could you do a favor for me pleeease??” I said, hugging onto his arm. He gulped, looking down at wear my hands were. He blushed and nodded his head. I knew this would work.

“Oppa, could you pleease get my diary at my house?? It’s inside my drawer, in a rectangular box. It should be the first drawer in my desk next to my bed. “ I said.

“Oh, ok Noona. but what’s my prize if I do it?” He said, smiling like an idiot.

“I’ll give you whatever you want Oppa.” I said. Immediately, he nodded his head. He was smiling suspiciously, but I decided to ignore it. I gave him the directions and he was off! I went back to the dorm. Hesitating, I opened the door, looking all around to see if their Manager was there.

When the signal was clear, I dashed into the room. With eyes all on me, I gave them a smile and went back into my room.

 

Taemin’s POV:

OH MY GOSH~ NOONA TOUCHED ME!! SHE TOUCHED ME! Taemin, calm down...calm down.

 And what's even better, was that she was going to give me a prize! Ok, let’s get back to our mission, Taemin. Stop thinking to yourself, it’s creepy! Ok great, I’m talking to myself again.

I shook my head, endlessly, and looked straight ahead of me. Oh! You guys probably are thinking where I’m at right?? Well, to answer your question, I just got off the bus. In a few minutes, I’ll be at Hanmi Noona’s house.

I just need to turn right….now! Ok, crossing RIGHT out of my directions. I walked some more and turned left, then right, then made another left, and I should be arriving there…….NOW!

Strange as it may seem, but I ran there.I wanted to know what Noona’s house looked like. It looked pretty, but somehow boring.

I’m not sure why her parents would do such a thing to her, but hey! That’s life right?

I didn’t want to do my mission the easy way by putting a mustache on and pretending to be the milk inspector….SOOOOO….I climbed their ginormous tree and into Hanmi’s room. How did I know what room she was? I winged it, and maaaan did it work!

I carefully went into the window, which was surprisingly open, and began my search. WHERE COULD IT BE?! SHE HAS SOOO MANY STUFF IN HER ROOM! Ok, first, check her bed, her pillows, her lamps, her closet, her shoes and her clothes, and most importantly, the ceiling. Wait! Why would she put her DIARY on the ceiling?!Ok, scratch that out of my list, and let’s continue searching!

I searched the last area I could think of. Her pillow case.

I plopped down on her bed, wondering where she could have put it. Couldn’t she just tell me where it was?! GEEZ, that would help a soul here. I sat there for like 10 minutes, wondering where it could be.

That’s when it hit me.

Oppa, could you pleease get my diary at my house?? It’s inside my drawer, in a rectangular box. It should be the first drawer in my desk next to my bed. Oh yeah! She did tell me where it was!

Man am I smart! kekeke Ok, soooo…..Let’s begin searching! I jumped off the bed when I heard someone say something. I fell on my because I was scared that the people downstairs would hear me.

“Juwon….did you hear that? It's coming from upstairs.... Is Hanmi back?” Her mother said. Without thinking, I quickly rolled underneath her bed and closed my mouth shut. I put my hands over my mouth to keep me from screaming, “I’M DEAD!! I’M DEAD!! I’M DEAD!!” I heard footsteps making its way up the stairs.  I’m guessing it’s her Umma. 

My heart was beating faster than ever. She slowly entered the room when I felt something on my back. I turned around, oblivious to the world around me.

AAHHHH!! It was a scary doll the same size as me!! OH MY GOD~ HOLY MOLY~ WHAT AM I GOING TO DO~ I HATE DOLLS! Ahhh!! I almost started cursing in my head, but thankfully i had the urge to stop.

I began saying the most random things. I didn't realize my hands weren't on my mouth and my mouth kept making noises. Oh God. I was talking out loud?!

Just then, Hanmi's Umma stopped at where she was and searched the room. She suddenly stopped at where she was at, and bent down to look on the floor.

My eyes widened and I prevented myself from screaming. With horror filled inside and out of me, I had the courage to grab the doll and place it in front of me. The doll’s head was chopped off, so I couldn’t hide my face. Before I could do anything, she looked this way. I immediately put my head on the part where the doll’s head was suppose to be and smile creepily.

My eyes were bulging out and my smile began to fade away from pure fear. She stopped to stare at me. Her eyes stretched as far as it could, and I didn’t know who was scarier at the moment. My psychotic looking self, or the hideous woman that was inches away from me.

“Oh my goodness, JUWON!! Hanmi has a scary doll!! ahhh!! Take it away, hurry! It keeps staring at me!!!!” She fell on her and ran out of the room within a heartbeat and dashed downstairs. I laughed evily as I checked the drawer where I was suppose to check in the first place. I took it out and found what Hanmi asked me to find. It was a rectangular box. I opened the box and took out her diary. There were stuff there that looked important so I took that too.

I took it and before her dad came in, I flew out of the window...literally. And guess what! I fell on her mom. How did she get there so fast?? The world may never know.

I clutched onto the diary and the box like it was my life. She looked at me and started screaming. She began whacking me with a stick she picked up from the ground.

I decided to play with her so I put my head down so my hair could fall down, and said “Get ready to die .” Yes, I said a bad word…I know, I’m a bad boy! keke

“AHHHHH!!! JUWON, GET YOUR DOWN HERE NOW! THE SCARY DOLL IS BACK!!” She said while pointing at me. She screamed and backed away from me, and fell down on a puddle of water. I laughed evily at her and said, “ I’ll come to haunt you tonight. Get ready to dieee….MUAHAHAHAHA......I will be in your dreams and haunt you whether you're asleep or not. Get ready...Your nightmares have just begun! MUHAHAHAHA! I'M~ EVIIILLLL.” That’s when I ran as fast as I could.

Those variety shows really helped me get into shape. I ran like lighting! I stopped to look back, only to find her father yelling at her mother to tell her how crazy she was. Muahahaha...that's what you get for being mean to Hanmi Noona!

She pointed towards my direction and I turned around and continued running. I didn’t want to be nosy, but on my way back, I couldn’t help but peak at her diary. I mean, what kind of secret is it to keep it from your own mother? The answer: ALL. But this seemed like an epic diary, so I checked it out.

 I opened the book and skimmed through the pages. I stopped to look at where I was going and found the bus stop. I sat down and focused my attention back on the diary. A gush of wind came passing by, flipping my hair in many directions and flipping some pages on the way.

 I decide to read that instead. After reading, my hands were frozen in place along with my mind. My eyes nearly came out as i gulped in both shock and fear.

HOW COULD SHE DO THAT?! I thought Hanmi was innocent! What the heck is this?! I felt sorry for her and scared of her at the same time as I read more. She really went through a lot, but what she did was something NO ONE could forgive. That’s why her Mom and Dad were sooo cruel to her…. Why…Hanmi Noona…why did you have to commit such a crime?

Some guy was waving his arms in my face and pointed to the bus that was honking at me. Because of this, people immediately recognized me and I dashed into the bus. It didn’t help that I was soooo famous, that everyone on the bus asked for my autograph. I freely accepted as I tried to block my thoughts about Hanmi.

Note to self: Stay away from her as much as possible.
 

WHAT'S UP GUYS!! ^^

I updated again today! woo! keke

I'm currently updating the next chapter, so I will probably update again tomorrow! Keke

I hope you like this chapter so far! I'm finally getting somewhere in my story~ haha

Please Comment and subscribe~ :D

Again, Hope this chapter is okay~ and sorry if I have any grammar mistakes!! keke

Remember! Comments and subscribers are <3333333!!! keke >( ^o^)> *hugs*

ENJOY~ :p