Will I ever see my hero again?

A whole new life with you?

Hanmi’s POV:

“UMMA!!! APPA!! STOP IT NOW!!” I screamed. My mom and dad wouldn’t listen to me as I helplessly yelled at them to stop fighting. Why couldn’t they just stop all this nonsense and make up? Tears rolled down my face as I couldn’t think of anything to say to them to make them stop arguing.

“STOP-IT-NOW! ARE YOU DEAF?! BOTH OF YOU QUIT IT! I’M SICK OF HEARING YOUR VOICES!! WHY CAN’T YOU BOTH JUST GET OUT OF MY LIIIIIFEEEE!!” I shouted.

Every word I said, and more tears would fall. I couldn’t control my breathing, and I definitely couldn’t control my anger. My whole body was shaking when my mom and dad both stopped shouting to look at me. I gulped, feeling scared of what might happen to me next.

My dad clenched his fist, his face showing complete annoyance and anger in every inch of him. He gave scary glares at me as my tears couldn’t stop, and I could hear myself huffing and puffing for air. My anger began to fade away as I was too afraid to move one inch from where I was at. He slowly walked towards me, his face turned red with anger. I could instantly imagine steam coming out of his ears.

My knees started shaking and I could already feel the pain in my body that I was going to feel at any minute. He grabbed the top of my shirt and jerked me up, giving me a good slap in the face. I could feel the immediate sting on my face and I already knew my dad made a big mark on me.

He slapped me once more and glared at me. Feeling dizzy, I held the part of where he slapped me, and looked at him with shock. Sure, he slapped me mostly all the time, but today, that slap felt more like hatred and poison, other than the times I just felt like I annoyed them.

The pain increased every second, and with his eyes darting at me, I could feel my heart stop for that very moment.

“What did you just say to me, Hanmi? Huh? ANSWER ME…NOW!” I flinched at nearly every word he threw at me. I was completely quiet. The only thing that came out of me were tears. I didn’t dare to look at him.

“I said ANSWER ME.” He slapped me once again, this time even harder than all the times he slapped me.

I knew that if any word came out of me, I would have been beaten up by now, so I stayed quiet.

“Piece of .” My dad muttered at me while he lifted me up harshly, carrying me so my face was upside down. I put up a fight with him, helplessly hitting his back, screaming, and squirming out of his grip.

Unexpectedly, my dad roughly slammed me into a wall, my head hitting the wall first. I felt dizzy and nauseous as my dad swung the door open, dropping me to the ground.

“Don’t you ing come out. If I see your face again today, I’ll beat the crap out of you! Do you hear me?!” I painfully nodded my head, not wanting to get slapped in the face anymore.

I winced in pain, expecting at any minute, I could be beaten up again. He slammed the door shut, and the only thing heard were his footsteps. I hated him. I will always hate him for the rest of my life. It even hurts calling that ugly thing my dad. I attempted to get up into my bed, but I couldn’t. The pain doubled every time I moved, so I laid there on the floor, trying hard not to move a muscle.

My eyes began to wander my whole body, and even though it was hard to see in the dark, I could see big bruises and blood on my legs and arms. I could taste my own blood in my mouth as I tried so hard not to move even a finger. The only thing I could hear was my heavy breathing and footsteps fading away.

Just when I thought they stopped fighting, I could hear my dad cursing at my mom, and their fight would resume just like that. My own mother didn’t even feel any concern about me. Glass and other sorts of items could be heard crashing onto the ground, creating a mess in my home. But that didn’t matter to me at all. I don’t know how I lived my 17 years with crazy parents ready to abuse their child at any minute.

The noise downstairs bothered my sleep, so I cried helplessly until I did. A week later, I was back to normal. Today in the morning, I got punched in the gut for slamming the door in my room. It hurt so bad, but I continued to go to school. The dark grey sky filled with puffy clouds, fit my mood.

I listened to sad music, and cried my way to school. Everywhere I looked, I could see moms or dads hugging their children, saying their goodbyes, making sure their children gets to school safely. My eyes burned with tears, as I carelessly walked to school. Everyone at school knew what happened to me, and what kind of parents I had. They didn’t dare to talk to me, nor did they bully me.

All of my teachers took care of me, making sure I was safe from any harm. During the whole week, I had to go to school with a black eye and big red mark on my face. Everyone looked at me with sorrow or disgust. I never really had friends, but at least no one bullied me. And it didn't help that whenever someone would talk to me, my cold personality would shoo them away.

After school, I was forced to walk home in the rain. I decided to join the heavy rain, remembering how unwanted I was. I couldn’t take the pain any longer. I wanted to know what it felt like to be happy, to be wanted, and to be loved.

“WHY GOD?! WHY DO YOU HATE MEEE?! AHHHHHH!!” I yelled at the sky, crouching down in the middle of the road, hugging my knees. I rocked myself back and forth, and pulled my hair. I couldn't walk any further, my heart was filled to the brim, and i needed to release my anger.

Anyone who looked at me would think I was a crazy kid, but I didn’t care at all. My heart felt so heavy, so dark…so cold. I cried hysterically. No one in the entire world could feel the pain I have felt over the past 17 years of my life.

I bottled up every single thing I wished to say or do to my “parents”. My uniform and my face were completely soaked, either with my tears or with the heavy rain that dropped from the sky. The atmosphere was dark and gloomy, reflecting what I felt inside. Thunder struck near by, ringing my ears with its monstrous noise. Cars and trucks flew past me, and I didn’t even care if I was hit by one. My head was lowered, so I couldn’t see what was happening around me. I heard a car beep, but I didn’t dare move. I waited for that car to run me over, to stop my heart from hurting any further.

This is it, all my pain and suffering will end here. Its time for me to feel warmth and joy. Its time for me to end it here…bye world….goodbye….
 

When I thought my life would end there, something swept me off the dirty road, and into the sidewalk next to a tree. I was freezing, and my heart was too. But who saved me? I wanted to raise my head to look at the figure before me, but I just couldn’t.

The rain pushed my head back down. I wanted to thank this God-like creature, but my body wouldn’t let me. My throat felt soar, and my lips went numb. I felt warmth once again as two arms wrapped around me, bringing me to my savior’s chest. It felt so warm and safe, that I didn’t want to let go.

Drowned in the rain and in my own thoughts, I forgot about all my problems.

“Hey…Are you ok miss? Please don’t do that again…I don’t want to see a pretty lady like you all bruised up and hurt. Do you need me to take you home?” That sweet yet deep voice called to me. Home?? I guess he thought I actually had one, and parents who actually worried about me.

I guess he doesn’t realize I was already hurting…hurting more than anyone could ever imagine. It wasn’t human to feel this way, yet people always said that anyone could beat the impossible…and I just did. I remembered what this stranger said to me, and with all the strength that dripped out of me, I vigorously shook my head.

I could hear him mumbling something before he left, but I didn’t think to take note of it. I mean, he is a kind and thoughtful stranger, but one I never encountered before in my life.

His sweet voice echoed through my brain, as I felt myself drifting off from reality, and into my fantasy world that only came true in my head. Who was he? Who was my hero…and would I ever see him again? 


Hello~ Hello~ keke Hey guys!

This is the start of Hanmi's story. She's been abused almost everyday of her life, and she couldn't take the pain any longer.

So this is basically her story of her escaping her parents and finding people who truly love  and care for her! 

The SHINee boys are going to be in the next chapter~! yay! lol

Remember! Comments are <33333! ^-^