Mozaic 19 - They

Have you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji has always been an avid believer of people her whole lives. Her parents valued social relationships highly, Mom and Dad loved to remind both Minki and her to always have the utmost respect to anyone close with them: family, friends, neighbors. To cherished each of them equally great.

“You what, darling?” Dannie asked in disbelief as he was afraid he misheard what Eunji just told him by now. The guy seems moving on, Eunji could briefly saw Davin at the stage faraway as Dannie went upstair to a more removed place.

From the screen, Eunji could see the signature golden veil covered the huge window which faces the street, this is his so-called office slash sanctuary, and the girl couldn't be happier than ever to know that he is still maintaining the room as to how they planned at the beginning. The veil was Eunji's choice, which wasn't his favorite at first- since he preferred things darker but the guy gradually liking the color.

“Do you even tidying the room, Mr. Liem?” She asked as she caught piled up tissues around the right corner from where he is.

Dannie glanced towards the same direction as her, and smiled sheepishly, “Don't mind those.” He said nonchalantly, “now please, repeat what you were saying, Lass.”

The girl turns back to the guy, Dannie looks extremely serious at the moment, waiting for her. “I am dating,” was what Eunji said a minute later. And she almost broke a laugh seeing how his friend's micro-expression changed from his usual flat to surprised to being curious later.

“Hey, wait up!” He said quickly, put a paused to the conversation so his head could digest the information fully, “I think you owed us more stories, Ms. Jung.”

Eunji nods, admitting, “I'll tell you later, Dan.”

Seeing how is Jung Eunji beaming another smile after made the guy also smiling, “Is he good?” He asks.

She sighs softly, “yes.”

Dannie frowns slightly, “why you sigh?” he looks so concerned, “is he good or not, Jung?”

Seeing how Dannie just turned unbelievably stern this moment made Eunji inevitably felt safe, it was as if she had older brother behind her back. “He is good,” Eunji affirmed to him. Song Minho has always been a good guy, a good person, what happened in the past- about their messy youth has nothing to do with him as a personal being.

The confirmation eased the guy a bit, “do I know him?”

“Kinda.”

Dannie is kinda known Song Minho. Not indefinite manner, since Eunji never bluntly told anyone about the guy. But he aware of her past reluctant regarding her country home, Eunji was never eager to tell more than what was obvious. But then again, being a close friend made you noticed one-two things automatically.

 

“Well, forget about my dating life. How's your life?” Eunji shifts the talk fluidly as she raised from her seat to the refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of mango juice inside.

A sigh heard from Dannie, “great.” He told her soullessly.

Eunji glanced towards the dejected Dannie, “tell me.” She demanded easily, judging from his not so eager answer.

“Well,” the guy heaved deeply before opens his mouth, for a bit second looking unsure, “Life has been great,” he started, “I mean the business has been amazing, but not my personal lives.”

She who is busily pouring the juice to the glass halted her doing, “what's going on?” She asks, genuinely concerned.

“Well, I finally met someone who interested me…” the guy examining the entertained look which displayed on her, “quit that look, Jung. I am already being awkward here.”

And for the next couple of seconds, Eunji almost couldn't believe her eyes, witnessing the ever prideful and cocky and alluring guy being almost like a mushed innocent guy. “You must like that one, Boy.” She said, looking amused as she watches one of her favorite guy being presumably in love.

She sighs before smiling gently, “do you want to tell me?”

Dannie heaved deeply as he watches Eunji intently, “I wish you were here, Jung.” He said almost to himself, but Eunji still could hear the words just fine, as she then smiles softly at the guy.

“I can still hear you,” She assured Dannie, “we have agreed that nothing would change our relationship, right?”

The guy sigh as he reaches his bottle and take a sip from it, “still, it's different.” He whines.

“You were part of the squad who encouraged me to came here, remember.” Eunji said softly, “Should I visit both of you later?”

The offer met the obvious sparks from the guy as he nods eagerly, “I am sure Davin would also be happy to have you around. He was already upset you couldn't make it for his birthday.”

“Sure, I promise you.”

“Are you going to bring your beau later?”

Eunji doesn't saying anything and just gleefully bids a goodbye to the guy. Ignoring his protest on wanting to prolong the talk.

Is she going to bring Minho along? She wasn't sure.

 

Wednesday has always been the pain in her week, and to have that guy personally ordering drinks and foods from her shop for his entire employees unsurprisingly made her feel suffocated.

Esp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter