Mozaic 10 - Wasn't lovely

Have you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji pressed her forehead against the window and watched the foggy late autumn outside, eyes look defeated and hand clutches on her left chest; feel the unsurprisingly familiar beat sound from deep down herself, feel rusty of emotions which she still can’t resist run in her veins all over again and above anything—what she hated the most from her own by now was that she stupidly feel excited despite knowing that she forbad to, that this fluttered feeling was fake and dangerous for her health.

It was already four days after their unexpected meeting, she doesn’t mean to count each day but since her life feels ridiculously long after encountered her biggest nightmare, she can’t help but remember every bit of her day while wishing some odd wind to played on her; make times could magically passed by.

And that man manages to awed her. He acted more like a stalker; give out flowers for her every day—fortunately, he didn’t come by himself. She turned her head to another fresh bouquet that lay on her couch, came this very morning by quick and her dear secretary was automatically delivered it to her room; since Eunji herself didn’t say much before—with a light tease like always, the girl wondered out loud who the sender could be while then marveled the person may was a romanticist and Eunji just give her a weak smile with no words, can’t bring herself to told Dana the truth. She runs her finger to her forehead, give light massage for her tensed muscle before let out a hopeless sigh out loud.

Takes her another full of fifteen minutes to think, decide on how she would deal with this matter since she knows that she better doesn’t let that stubborn man do things as he pleased. It was ridiculously wrong and dangerous, especially for her poor heart. So after that long pause, she walked towards her desk, collects her things and put it into her handbag, grab out her coat from the chair and wear it, then turn her shoe to pick that bouquet and sigh, before pulling the doorknob and walk out her room with a determined look across her face.

“Where are you going, Eonni?” Dana asked her confusedly, her boss usually never knocked off work earlier than official time.

She heaved deep before a turn and let out a smile for the confused Song Dana, “I am sorry, Dana-ya. I have to go somewhere.”

Dana takes another look to her boss, sensing something new from her demeanor; not only because she is going to leave early (which was so out of ordinary), Dana also feels that Eunji hide something since her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. But then the girl beamed a smile when she catch that flowers in Eunji’s hand, thinking that maybe her reason is about the mysterious sender everyone in the academy has been gossipped about around these past days. “Ne, Eonni. Be careful on your way,” she said along with a light bow which earned a nod from her superior. Right after Eunji’s back disappear from her sight, Song Dana pulls out her phone and quickly type a text to dear stupid Oppa of hers. And got annoyed when that man doesn’t give her any response.

 

 

“May I ask who are you looking for?”

A soft voice of someone snapped her mind back to reality and Jung Eunji frowned upon find herself standing in front of a stranger whom now look at her a bit confused too, that polished girl gives her a very sweet yet polite smile and seems waited for her to say something which is Eunji doesn’t know since a few minutes ago she wasn’t on her right mind. “Sorry, I wasn't focused before, Miss.” She muttered while taking a step back to bow at this stranger.

This woman laughs softly and nods, “It’s okay, Miss.” She assured Eunji and take about two-second pause before repeated her initial question, “May I ask who you are looking for?”

Again.. she feels somehow uncertain. Eunji doesn’t really remember how on earth she can end up here, she did go out her office to meet him, yet she just follows her step and when finally she is back to her sense—she is already here, right in his mighty place and—without any preparation.

“Miss?” The girl asked her again, clearly doesn’t understand why this woman in front of her took an unnaturally long time to answer that.

Eunji closes her eyes for a second to gather her courage before finally opens her eye and let out a more certain smile, “Is Mr. Song Minho around?”

“Big Boss?” She paused a good five seconds to at least examined this very girl because it does feel strange that she can sense some kind of familiarity by the way she said her boss’s name. This is new, she never meets anyone that word out that name as casual as her before, not even that woman whom people knew best as ex-woman of their boss.

Eunji frowned before nods, “Yes, is he around?”

“Please wait a minute, Miss.” She finally said and pull out the phone to call someone, Eunji heaved deep while turned herself to look around, try to ease her nervousness but it isn’t easy since every breath she takes was somehow not free. Since she is inside his place so everything is his. And this thought triggers her urge to throw up more.

“I am sorry, Miss. But Big Boss is in the middle of the meeting now.” The woman finally talked to Eunji again, “may I have your name? Do you have an appointment with him already?”

Her words slightly make her feel good, she is sure that it is God’s help for her, believing herself that she should call out herself. “Ah... I see. Well, it isn’t any urgency. I can come back later.” She quickly tries to excused herself, “Thank you, Miss. Have a...”

“Jung Eunji-ssi?”

Eunji’s word hangs in the air the moment someone calls her, she froze on her feet while the woman in front of her bow to whoever that person is.

“Aren’t you Jung Eunji-ssi?” That person repeated his question when Eunji doesn’t immediately answer—that girl even still has back face towards his side.

It takes quite a long silence before Eunji can finally turn around and find a very beautiful slender man stand some feet away from her, for a very short seconds she is cursed herself from being distracted by how fine he looks but then when she got his eyes—she finds a rather unusual from the way that person sees her, Eunji is sure that she doesn’t know who this man is, but on the other hand, he seems familiar with her. “Yes, I am.” Eunji unconsciously answers his question.

“Are you going to meet Mr. Song?” he asked again, now while walk closer, shorten their distance.

Eunji frowned but can’t stop herself from nod, replying to his question all over again.

That person let out a thin smile which is very sweet—Eunji can’t help but notice it anyway, “You can come with me, Mr. Song is still in the middle of his schedule but you can wait in his room if you want to.” He said, his offer makes Eunji gape.

Isn’t she determined to call off her plan already minutes ago?

Eunji needs some time to finally let out a soft cough to clear out her suddenly feel like blocked throat and to get herself some extra time to put her composure on, “well... this isn’t very important, Sir.” She started to pick her sentence, “I can come back later.” Eunji continues while give out her smile, hoping this very smile is sincere enough in anyone’s eyes.

“Mr. Song will head out in ten minutes.” That man said, much to her, it was enough to make her feel intrigued because this person seems to know more about her judging by how he was easily ignoring her rejection moments ago.

When Jung Eunji doesn’t say anything, that stranger a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter