Mozaic 12 - Less

Have you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Minho folds his sleeve up after putting off his pen, he has done his work, reviewing every concept, plan, and reports which had been piled up while he was taking leave yesterday. The number of his assignments was no joke, yet the man looks just fine, he even clears them up before evening and now spending his free time staring towards the street below his building through his giant glass wall.

The man even only hummed a yes when a soft knock heard from behind, Kim Jinwoo came looking all polished and neat as ever while carrying two cup of coffee on his hand. He slightly looks surprised to find that the boss has cleared up those piled up work. “You were done already?” he asked in casual speech, they were an old friend and it was already a well-known fact to anyone in this company. That is why when the Boss wasn’t around or when he was having a not so good day—Jinwoo was the one who resolved the mess.

“mm,” Minho mutters, still doesn’t want to bother looking to his Hyung, enjoying what he has been doing since earlier.

Jinwoo frowns seeing this side of him, it wasn’t a new side or what—it was just... a new view after some while. He approached the younger and hand him his iced latte, while he has his americano which finally get a response from the man.

Minho takes a sip of his drink before frown towards Jinwoo, “I want americano too, Hyung.” He whined while handing back his drink to the former which make him earn a no.

“You seem happy, settle with a latte. I need this after a long day yesterday.” Jinwoo said which makes the younger can’t talk back anymore, feeling sorry. Minho caused him way too much trouble, and yesterday wasn’t first, so he resumed his doing, and the second sip he took isn’t bad.

“I never know why you like doing things like this, watching people.” Jinwoo hummed softly.

Minho smiled thinly, “beautiful,” he says under his breath. And peaceful, if he might add. Song Minho strangely felt some peace through them. Its a habit, he couldn’t particularly remember how he picked up this strange habit or why, but he liked it. He takes another sip before turn his head to Jinwoo, “did you buy this from Bomi’s?” he asks suddenly.

Jinwoo who is also drowning inside his world needs a full two-second to understand Minho’s question, “oh yes these are from Youn’s cafe.” He answered the place is owned by Minho’s friend and their company has always been regular there so the owner then became one of his acquaintance too. “I ate lunch there, along with her and her workers. They are a fun companion.” Jinwoo told the boss further.

“Yeah, she was always hilarious.” Minho agreed, “not to me though.” He adds quickly which makes the older chuckles knowingly, Kim Jinwoo indeed knew the reason.

“And you don't send Miss Jung any flowers anymore. Is that because she rejected you some weeks ago?” Jinwoo teased slightly, he liked seeing his response, Song Minho can never put any facade before his eyes especially when it has something to do with that certain girl whom they called winter.

But Minho doesn’t went gloomy or sort of like he was normally, the guy beams a wide grin like a fool. And he couldn’t understand why it has been some days—almost two weeks since the last time he saw this young guy looking all somber and broken after her brief visit. He still vividly remembers how the guy was that particular day, and how he acted days after which then caused him a leave the day before. Something must’ve happened yesterday, and he was curious, this boss looks way too happy, and his hunch believed this has to do with the girl. “What’s up?”

The younger doesn’t immediately give out any answer, he is finishing the coffee before letting out another grin. “Is there any schedule for me this evening, Hyung?” he asked.

Jinwoo recalls the daily plan Song Minho has today for some seconds before shaking his head, “no, you are done at five.” He said to him before asking the answer to his earlier question, “what’s up with you two people? Don’t tell me she forgive you already. She hates you, Dude!” Jinwoo exclaimed certainly. His remark makes the younger felt offended since then he slightly gives the older a slanted eye, but Kim Jinwoo was in no wrong after all and it's all-natural if he felt confused since Eunji and him weren’t civil enough before yesterday.

“Dana forced her to came along when Ajumma called the doctor yesterday, and then she came to me, and we had some talk.” Minho can’t help but feel proud when he recalls how interesting his afternoon was the day before, and how that made him feel great all day long.

Jinwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter