What Could Have Been

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Could Have Been

 

Lee Hayi just started attending School of Performing Arts Seoul. It's the go to highschool of the creative and talented in the field of performing arts, thus the name of the school, she guessed. It also boast of well-known alumni that are now celebrities.

The hall ways of the school is littered with idols and trainees and future performers. She was running a little late but she’s still amazed that she actually got admitted. Everything was fine until she saw the time on her watch. She was running late for her first day in class. She's supposed to be in the faculty room to meet her homeroom teacher that is if she could ever find it.

"You're lost aren't you," she heard a random good looking guy say to her. Did you know that a place like this school exist, where flower boys literally flourish everywhere in campus.

"I... ah... yes... I'm kind of lost. I need to go to the faculty room," I explained.

"Hmmm... which one? There is the department of Theater & Film, Practical Dance, Practical Music or Stage Arts?" He asked her.

"Music, Department of Practical Music. I need to look for Miss Sae Yeon Kim," she responded.

"Ah Miss Sae Yeon, she's a really good music teacher. One of the best teachers in this school," the guy chattered on. 

Hayi checked her watch nervously. “Uhm can you help me find the faculty room. I’m really running late for class,” she asked.

“Ah a good girl. I like that,” he commented. “Follow me I will get you there on time.”

“Thanks,” she said as he followed her unintended school guide.

The guy is seemingly quite popular there wasn’t a classroom that they passed by that didn’t have a student who greeted him or said hi.

“The Music department is in the same building as the Dance department. And the faculty rooms are right next to each other,” he commented as they walked out of the building and went through a walk way connecting to the other building. “The whole first and 2nd floors are for the music department, the 3rd floor is where the faculty rooms are among other rooms that the two departments share. The 4th and 5th floors are for the Dance department exclusively occupy,” he explained. They climbed up the stairs and got to the third floor. They went to the first room on the right. “Go through that door that’s where the Music Department Faculty room is,” he told her.

Hayi bowed to him. “Thank you for your help,” she exclaimed.

“I’m high school sophomore, Oh Se Hun by the way,” he told her offering his hand.

“I’m a freshman, Lee Hayi. It’s nice to meet you sanbaenim,” she said as she shook his hand.

“Hmm…I don’t like it. It’s too formal. Ah I know what you should call me. Just call me Sehun-oppa instead,” he suggested as he was still holding her hand.

“Ah… okay… Sehun-oppa,” she said with uncertainty gently trying to pry her hands from his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter