Be Comfortable

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be Comfortable

 Hayi was practicing her songs in the living room of her own apartment. It was late in the afternoon and she was just getting herself distracted. She recently found out that Jae Won got eliminated from SMTM5. She of course was worried sick about him. She tried calling him and texting him but he hasn’t replied back or answered her calls.

She was singing missing you when she suddenly heard her doorbell ring a few times. She looked at the security monitor and saw all too well who it was standing in front of her door despite the black hoodie, sun glasses and cap he was wearing. She hurriedly went to her door to greet him.

As soon as the door unlocked Jae Won went inside and removed his shoes and wore his designated house slippers. Hayi was standing in the foyer waiting for him.

“Jae Won-oppa! Jalhaesseo! I’m so proud of you,” she said as she welcomed him in her arms. He immediately went to her and hugged her tightly. “You did your best oppa and that’s all that matters and besides your song with Gray-oppa and Simon D-oppa is totally my jam,” she exclaimed.

“Thank you,” he muttered to her. He was still holding her close. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too,” she said. “Let’s go inside,” she ushered him inside.

“I’m kind of relieved that it’s over but I kind of wish I could have moved to the next level,” he explained as he sat on the couch.

“You did really well. I’m so proud of what you’ve accomplished so far and I know that you’ll do better,” she encouraged him. “Ah I know just what will cheer you up. Mom was here a while ago and brought me some fermented soy sauce crabs. Are you hungry?”

“I’m famished,” he said.

Hayi went to the kitchen to prepare food. Jae Won followed her and waited by the dinner table. She got the side dishes out then got the soy crab in a service plate. She also heated up some soup.

Jae Won got two bowls of freshly cooked rice and helped set the table.

“I’m on a diet you know,” Hayi said.

“Personally I think you’re already y and don’t need to diet. I also don’t want to eat alone when you generously prepared all these for me,” he complimented her.

“I just took most of them out of the fridge. I did help mom with some of the side dishes,” she said.

Jae Won made her sit across from him then handed her the chopstick. “Please,” he asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Arasseo,” she conceded. Jae Won enjoyed eating the soy crab and even fed her some too.

“We should really come visit your mom’s restaurant. I should buy lots of soy sauce crabs as thank you. I always enjoy the food she makes. I should bring my parents to see their future in-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter