First Crush

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Steps

Ikon’s leader, Kim Han Bin is cool, edgy and in the top his game when it comes to making music but he’s no lady’s man. He’s totally awkward when it comes to dealing with girls. He has a lot of fan girls but he’s not exactly good when dealing with women with the exclusion of His mom and his little sister. 

He would have throngs of females professing their love to him, screaming his name as if their lives depended on it but he can only awkwardly smile at them. As a performing he did learn to mask that awkwardness with swag.

His team members think he’s a dork and the first girl he ever like, like romantically happens to think the same way.

“Han Bin-ah!!!!” It was Lee Hayi barging in iKon’s practice room. They’re back from their Japan tour and are finally getting a bit of rest but Han Bin loves to work even during his free time. While he allows s to chill he stays in the YG building producing music.

“Yah! Bini are you deliberately ignoring me?” Hayi said. 

“Hayi-sunbae,” The ikon leader stood up and acknowledged her presence.

Hayi rolled her eyes. The ikon leader was too busy that it took a good few minutes before he realized that she was there.

“As soon as you got back you’re here making music. You seriously have no chill,” she commented.

“You know how I can’t really relax at home. The boys will just say I destroy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter