Peppermint Kisses

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peppermint Kisses

 

Hayi watched as cherry blossoms fall from the tree outside the classroom window. She sighs and continues marveling as petals dance their way slowly to the ground. Her eyes strayed from the beautiful scenery to the lone boy running in the open field. ‘He broke another school rule again. It’s the fourth one this week,’ she thought.

He’s always like that even back when they were younger. He has a knack for breaking rules. He often gets involved in fights. It’s probably because of how he looks at people and I’m pretty certain he doesn’t really mean to offend anyone. He just has that look on his face as if he’s looking at you with disdain but that’s just how he is. It’s nothing against the person he’s looking at.

“How many laps do you think Han Bin is in for this time?” Su Hyun asked her.

“Who knows maybe a hundred? I just hope Mrs. Kim wouldn’t be called in again,” Hayi replied absentmindedly.

“He’s running back in now. I think he already completed his punishment,” Su hyun exclaimed. “Poor Han Bin always getting punished.”

“For all we know he beat up someone again that’s why he’s being disciplined,” Hayi replied nonchalantly.

Han Bin finally came back to their classroom and took the seat next to Hayi. She unceremoniously threw a clean towel at him then proceeded to watching the cherry blossoms outside the window.

He used the towel to wipe his sweat. The class started as soon as the teacher arrived. Hayi paid attention to class while Han Bin slept quietly.

 

Hayi meticulously copied the lecture on the board and even actively participated during the class discussion. No wonder she’s number one in her year. When the class ended she went to cram school with Su Hyun. She didn’t particularly want to attend the additional lessons but her mom said it would look good on her school credentials so she can get in a top university.

After the special class Su hyun was picked up by her mom and Hayi walked home by herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter