Hayi’s Dillema

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi’s Dillema

 

Lee Hayi would have the best high school life ever if only she didn’t have two protective older brothers Lee Seung Hyun (but he likes to be called Seung ri for some reason) and Lee Seung Hoon.

It’s a good thing however that her eldest brother is going to college unfortunately for her the strictest most conservative oppa got left behind. Lee Seung Hoon made it his lifelong mission to protect Hayi from all types of men. He wants to make sure that his pure and lovely little sister should always be kept from harm’s way.

“Eomma please please please let me attend a different high school,” Hayi begged her mother for the nth time. “I will only attend high school once. Please allow me to enjoy this stage in my life,” she pleaded.

“I don’t understand. The high school your oppa is attending is just a few streets away. Why do you need to go to a school where you have to take two bus rides?” Her mom reasoned.

“But it isn’t that far away. I can just wake up early and be on my way. I know how to ride the bus” she countered.

“It’s better if you go to my school. Seung Ri hyung also went to my high school. It’s much better if you go there too so I can look after you,” Seung Hoon said.

Of course Seung Hoon won the discussion and Hayi had no choice but to follow.

Finally the school year started and Hayi wasn’t looking forward to going to school because she didn’t want to walk to school together with her big brother. But she soon changed her mind when she saw her brother's friends standing in front of their house.

“Seung Hoon-ah!” Her brother’s friends called out. She was already finished with her breakfast and was about to sneak out when she saw them.

“Hayi let’s hurry,” her brother said as he ran pass her. She had no choice but to follow.

“Hey guys this is my little sis, Hayi,” Seung Hoon said.

“Annyeong Hayi-ah” They greeted her.

“I’m not little you’re only a year older,” she retorted to her brother then bowed politely to his friends.

When she looked up she was amazed at how good looking his brother’s friends are.

“This is Kim Jin Woo, Nam Tae Hyun and Song Mino,” Seung hoon introduced them one by one. “Is Kang-leader late today?”

“More like he’s too early look he’s waiting for us over there,” Nam Tae Hyun pointed at the guy waiting for them at the corner of Hayi's street.

Hayi has never met him but heard a lot about Kang-leader from her brother.

“Oh we have a new member?” the guy waiting for them said as soon as they reached his location.

“This is Kang Seung Yoon,” Seung Hoon introduced him to his sister. “This is my dongseng Lee Hayi.”

“Nice to meet you,” Seung Yoon extended his hand to her. She shyly shook hands with him.

“We should hurry up now. We do not want Hayi to be late on her first day in school,” Seung Yoon said.

From that day on Hayi looked forward to walking together with her brother to school. Well she's not particularly fond of Seung Hoon's endless nagging but it’s well worth it when she sees Seung Yoon smiling her way.

She is quite fond of her brother’s friend. She likes all of them but she definitely has a soft spot for Seung Yoon whose small gestures of kindness never fail to move her heart.

Hayi was on her way to the faculty carrying all her classmates’ school projects. Being the class president entailed errands like this.

“Those look heavy, let me help you carry them,” someone said and before she knew it Seung Yoon took the pile of folders from her.

“Uhm thanks,” she muttered. She glanced up and was dazzled by his smile.

“So how do you like school so far?” He asked her thoughtfully.

“Better than I expected. It would be nicer though if oppa would ease up a bit,” she commented.

This made Seung Yoon laugh.

“Your brother is just looking out for you. You’re his baby sister after all,” he explained. “I would be very protective too especially if I have a pretty little sister like you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter