The Best Fan Girl

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Best Fan Girl 

 

Hayi was quietly watching the latest episode of SMTM5. She was ecstatic upon hearing that One will be participating again. The show is at 11pm and she’s got to wake up early for a music show performance the next day but she simply can’t miss the episode since One will be participating on the one on one battle.

She messaged him some words of encouragement on the actual day of the performance a few weeks ago and she asked him not to spoil the result for her.

Ever since they starred together in her music MV they have been constantly messaging each other. Well it would be weird if they didn’t get a long because they even shared an on screen kiss.

Hayi watched intently as One and his opponent started their battle. One had a few slips on the lyrics and fortunately his opponent seems to be having a hard time too. One forgot his lyrics but he pushed with starting with the first verse again and did the best he could till the very end.

She was crossing her fingers as she waited for the results.

The judges chose One as the winner of the rap battle much to her relief. Her phone started playing My Star her ring tone.

Jae Won oppa was flashed on the screen. This made her smile instantly before answering the phone.

“Did you see how my performance on that episode?” He immediately said.

“It wasn’t your best but you still survived. Why are you so tensed anyway?” She asked him.

“I don’t know I’m over thinking things I guess. BI, Bobby, and Mino all got to perform on the stage and represented YG well. The last two even won the champion and a runner up title. That’s a lot of pressure,” he admitted to her.

“Then don’t think about representing YG entertainment. Focus on representing Jung Jae Won, One, the rapper. You were so good in the previous season I know you can do so much better,” she encouraged him.

“You seem to always know the right things to say,” he commented.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter