Bobby's Choice

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Bobby’s Choice

 

Kim Ji Won or Bobby as he would like to be called is a transfer student from the US. The girls dig the whole bad boy vibe he was exuding but the guys didn’t really like that he was getting all the attention. So he played his cool and didn’t bother much about the opposite . But there is one girl who is quite different from the group of fan girls he has in class. Lee Hayi the class president doesn’t seem to care about his existence. To be honest he felt like to her he does not exist. And to think she’s actually her type. Her bright brown eyes and quiet but demanding demeanor was very enticing for him to say the least.

One time the class was assigned to pair up and work on a science project. All the girls were hoping to be paired with him but he requested that he be assigned to work with Lee Hayi and the said girl looked like she was mighty upset that they got paired together.

“Hi I’m Kim Ji Won and I look forward to working with you,” he greeted her extending his hand to her.

“I just want to make sure we’re clear about this. I hope that you do your part. I don’t like slackers and I don’t intend to get anything lower than A for this project. Speak up now if you want to switch partners because we don’t have time for that later,” Hayi replied to him ignoring his extended hand.

Bobby was amused he withdrew his hand and scratched the back of his head. She was completely on a league of her own. She’s worried about her grades more than anything else. She’s even cuter when she’s all bossy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter