Songs for you

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Songs for you

 

Pairing : DeanHi

 

They first time Dean met Hayi in the YG studios he was already smitten. She’s just 20 years old Korean age and is quite adorable but there was something about her that just draws him in.

“Hi! I’m Lee Hayi. I’m pleased to meet you,” she said as she extended her hand to him.

“Hi I’m Dean. It’s an honor to meet you,” he greeted then shook her hand. Needless to say he immediately fell for her sweet smile.

“I’ve heard about you. I like the songs you’ve made for other artists that’s why I asked Tablo-oppa to contact you,” she exclaimed. “Thank you for participating in my up coming album. I look forward to working with you.”

“The pleasure is all mine,” he said. He has been waiting for an opportunity to work with her. He has met a few YG artists in the past and she’s one of those people who wanted so badly to meet in the YG halls a long with the 2NE1 members. So when he was invited by Tablo-hyung to work on a new HGHGRND release for an in house YG artist he was praying that it was Hayi.

Dean was invited as one of the producers for Hayi’s 2 part album. He finally met her at her album’s creative meeting. He was pretty excited to take part in the project. He was going to take part on both the 1st and 2nd installment of the album.  

After the meeting Tablo ang the rest of the album production team decided to eat out. They went to a famous YG hangout, Samgeori Butchers, also owned by YG.

“Come seat with us,” Tablo called out to Dean and motioned him to sit next to Hayi.

“Thanks for inviting me hyung,” Dean said as he sat on the allotted seat.

“Of course you’re part of the team who will be working on Hayi’s album. You’re basically family,” the Epik High leader said.

“Thank you for agreeing to participate in producing my album. I can't thank you enough. I'm really grateful,” Hayi said as she poured him a drink.

“Oh I’m a big fan. It’s an honor to be invited to work on your album. I actually have a couple of songs in the works that I think we’ll fit you really well,” he said.

“I look forward to hearing them,” she exclaimed.

Dean started diligently working on the songs he will be contributing to Hayi’s album. He even asked his new friend Mino to collaborate with Hayi for the first track then he also asked to be introduced to Bobby for collaboration for the other one.

Both guys agreed to participate of course; it was for Hayi after all.

During the next creative meeting Hayi was ecstatic upon hearing that she will be collaborating with Mino and Bobby on her two songs. She listened to the sample tracks and she was very impressed.

“Thank you Hyuk-oppa” Hayi exclaimed and gave him a hug. I’m excited to record these.

Dean was pleasantly surprised. People usually just call him Dean or his other aka Deanfluenza or Deantrbl since he started working in the music industry. But she called him by his Korean name and even addressed him as oppa.

“You’re blushing,”Tablo joked.

Hayi let Dean go and giggled.

“Hyung you’re embarrassing me,” he said.

He had a lot of fun working on Hayi’s album and he’s also very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter