You’re Secretly Mine I’m Secretly Yours

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re Secretly Mine I’m Secretly Yours

Song Mino is at the prime of his career. After going through a lot of tough times and struggles he finally got to debut with Winner, YG’s first boygroup after Bigbang who debuted roughly 8 years back.

Being part of one of the Big 3 Entertainment companies in South Korea has its perks but to Mino these are just payback for the many years of struggle he went through. His successes with his group and as an individual didn’t come easy. Everything was from sheer hard work and determination. 

His love life was no exception. He only had one person in mind. To him she was a bit out of reach, like a bright shining star in the night sky. He admired her mostly from up far. There wasn’t any chance for them to work together initially even after he debuted.

He liked her a lot and he was worried if he would be brave enough to ask her out.

One day during recording for their second album he saw her. She was also in the building probably working on her new mini album.

“Oppa!” She surprisingly called out to him.

“Sign-juseyo!” she said as he came closer. She was holding up a copy of his single Fear from SMTM 4. “I’m a big fan.”

“Wah really? Thanks, I’m honored,” Mino replied to her. He took the CD and signed it.

“I have another request if you don’t mind?” she asked shyly.

“Sure anything for you,” he replied bravely.

“Please feature in my album,” Lee Hayi exclaimed. “Please please please say yes.”

“Of course, it’s an honor,” he replied.

She was ecstatic. She even momentarily hugged him. “Thanks oppa! I’ll message you once the lineup has been finalized. I will tell Tablo oppa that you said yes,” she said as she ran back inside the studio.

 And Mino’s heart would not stop pounding real hard. She hugged him. Her arms were around him, he smelled her sweet smelling hair.

Maybe he's a littly lucky when it comes to love.

He remembered what his Dara –noona told him. Date even if it’s just secretly. Be in love. It’s the best feeling in the world. You will regret it if you don’t show the person you love how you feel.

So since that day he became a little braver.

On the day of their recording he watched her sitting right across from him. He already has his versus ready. The song they’ll be performing was well written and fun. It speaks of them both how sometimes they just want to forget and to just have fun in places unknown because they will work hard agin in the morning. 

During recording they worked really well together that Tablo gave them the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter