I Thought You Didn’t Miss Me

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Thought You Didn’t Miss Me

It’s been almost 9 months since they shot an MV together and Jung Jae Won is missing Lee Hayi so much. It’s been a good 9 months since they shared their first sweet kiss for the MV. Maybe they overdid it a bit since it took a few takes before the director said it was a good take. He adores her very much and he keeps tab of her activities whenever he can.

They exchanged numbers but never really got to text each other. His schedule got busy and except for that one time she sent him a message cheering him on after he got eliminated in SMTM they haven’t contacted each other.

His dorm which he shared with 5 other trainees was in the same building as her home. She’s in the same floor as the Akdong Musician siblings. Since they are a few floors up there wasn’t any reason for him to come up to their floor. He wanted too. He hoped he could see her but other than a few times of getting a glimpse of her leaving the lobby or riding her car in the parking lot. On many occasions he would stare at his phone contemplating whether he should call her or message her but would end up doing nothing.

That night he decided to take a stroll outside. He’s been busy training and coming up with new material. He’s going to be launched again even if he already debuted in the past. He’s not complaining though no wonder YG Trainees get recognized immediately when they debut. The training that they go through is no joke. He has seen many talented kids perform during their monthly showcase and he can’t help but be challenged to up his game every time. They’re finally getting a week off. And he’s intending to visit his parents in a couple of days but he was hoping he could meet Hayi somehow. If only he could meet her. He was thinking of going up to her floor and invite her out for a stroll but then again he can’t even give her a call or a silly text message. He’s practically a wimp, he thought to himself. He went to the convenience store wearing his hoodie and his facemask. He was doing a pretty good job concealing himself. YG told him that he may be releasing a single or an album soon. He was pretty excited and was hoping to share the good news with her. He wanted to tell her even if the project is still in the works so everything is still hushed up. He was out to celebrate, sadly on his own.

He was about to sit outside the convenience store with his rambokkie and sundae (blood sausage) when he heard Hayi’s familiar voice “Jae-oppa!”

He turned to see Hayi sporting the same attire complete with a mask concealing her face.

“Oh Hayi-ah I haven’t seen you in a long while,” he said coolly as he offered her a seat.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Hayi asked accusingly. She removed her mask and this made her pout visible.

“You never called me either,” Jae won replied. His heart was happily doing somersaults inside his chest. He was delighted to finally see Hayi again and her cute pout was just icing on the cake.

“Here I made it just the way you like it with melted cheese o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter