My Star

Hayi's Fluffy One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Star

 

A week before the MV shoot

“I think My Star should at least have a video,” Tablo suggested to the Highgrnd creative team. He was met with a number of nods from the group.

“That’s settled then. We’ll just coordinate with Hayi’s manager and I need a list of guys we can feature with her in the MV after the director and the storyboard have been confirmed,” he said to the team before adjourning the meeting.

“Didn’t One just transfer to YG recently? I think he’ll be a good candidate. It would be a pleasant surprise for everyone. I think he would look great with Hayi.” Tablo heard the noona coordinators chatting. He wrote a note down on his post it.

 

Day of the shoot

Hayi already reviewed the story board. She’s excited to shoot the MV. She’s even getting a boyfriend for the MV. A few guys from the YG Label crossed her mind. She thought of Bobby, Han Bin, Chan Woo, Dong Hyuk, Yun Young, Jun Hwe or Jin Hwan of iKon. She could also be paired with one of the Winner oppas. It would be so cool if I get paired with Mino-oppa or Jin Woo-oppa. Or he can even be a YG KPlus model like Nam Joo Hyuk-oppa he did really well in Akmu’s video.

She’s getting her hair done when the directors arrived. Hayi greeted them politely. She still has no clue who she’ll be working with.

Then her partner arrived. She perked up when she saw who it was. Kim Jin Woo or at least that’s who he looks like from up far. But she realized that he’s supposed to have candy pink hair. Finally her MV partner move towards them to greet them. He’s with Tablo oppa. The closer he moved towards her she realized that nope it’s not Jin Woo at all.

“This is Jung Jae Won or One as he’s more popularly known. He just recently joined YG and we decided that he’ll be perfect to Hayi’s boyfriend for this video,” Tablo said.

Jae won greeted everyone politely.

The two directors suddenly asked Tablo to talk in private for a few minutes.

Jae won moved towards Hayi and extended his hand in a polite greeting.

“Hi, it’s a great honor for me to be participating in your video and I’m so glad to finally meet you,” he said.

Hayi smiled as she shook hands with him. “I hope we do well together in the video and it's a pleasure meeting you too,” she replied back.

Then there was a bit of silence before they both laughed at the whole awkward situation.

“I’m kind of worried I’m just new in the company and they said it would be interesting if I take part in your video,” he admitted. The two decided to sit down and the stylist noona started working on Jae won’s makeup.

“I initially thought you were Jin Woo oppa,” Hayi admitted.

“Are you disappointed that I wasn’t,” Jae won asked.

“Not really. I think it’s nice that they got someone new but you already debuted right, One Punch and you even joined SMTM with Mino-oppa,” Hayi said.

“Yup, I did all that,” he agreed.

“But why did you want to start over as a trainee?” she asked out of curiosity.

“Mino told me about Kang Seung Yoon, how he’s already popular back then but he wanted to debut as a well-rounded artist so he went to YG to be a trainee. I don’t think I was ever as popular as Kang Seung Yoon but just like him I think it will benefit me to go through rigorous training under YG,” he explained.

“Aren’t you worried that it would take a while before you actually debut?’ She liked that he was being honest to her and how she was comfortable talking to him.

“If I work hard enough I know I can do something great and getting this project is an early blessing,” he stated.

“I hope your fangirls won’t be shocked to see you in my video,” Hayi joked.

“I’m worried that your fanboys might hunt me after they see the video,” Jae won countered.

“You’re older than me right? Jae won-oppa,” she exclaimed and Jae won smiled warmly at her.

The directors and Tablo came back to discuss a slight change in storyboard.

“We want to add a kiss scene in the wedding part of the video,” the director explained. “It’s basically going to be part of the finale.”

Hayi could not believe what she’s hearing. A kiss scene is going to be added to the MV and to think she hasn’t even kissed anyone in real life.

“It’s nothing crazy just a quick peck on the lips barely a second to be honest and we’ll be shooting that first, the kiss then the rest of the wedding scene,” the other director explained.

“Are you guys okay with this? I’m not forcing you,” Tablo asked the two MV leads.

“I have no objections,” Jae won replied.

Hayi was thinking real long and hard. This is just for work nothing personal. So what if she hasn’t kissed anyone yet. This is her first on screen kiss there is nothing to this, she kept telling herself.

“It’s fine let’s do it,” she said with a bit of fake confidence. Did her voice sound a little squeaky when she replied? She kept berating herself.

“Let’s get started then.

The director requested to move to the wedding set.

Hayi and Jae won went to their respective dressing room.

It’s crazy the first thing they’re shooting is the kiss scene. If it’s any consolation Jae wo-oppa is really handsome. Why would she complain? Hayi loved her wedding dress and good thing she got high heels it would help level their height.

Jae won was surprisingly nervous while getting dressed. He’s kissing Hayi. The Lee Hayi the Kpop star 1nd runner up that he was rooting for to be first when he watched the show. In all honesty he’s in fact a Hayi fanboy but since he’s a rapper he has to keep his cool. He checked his reflection and approved of his groom attire.

“Jae won-nampyeon!” Hayi playfully called out to him.

“I’m on my way jagiya,” he replied back.

The back drop was already set. The lights were all focused on them. They stood in front of the alter.

The director explained the scenario and the characters they will portray. He provided them character descriptions to help them better portray the role.  They first took photos together with different poses before they actually shot the scene.

When it was time to start filming Jaewon and Hayi stood awkwardly next to each other.

“You guys need to relax before we start,” said the director as he watched the monitoring screen.

“So Jae Won will be kissing Hayi’s cheek but Hayi will face him and your lips will quickly touch then you’ll look back at the camera. I need you guys to look like a confident new couple. Hayi you’re a Diva and Jae won you should be oozing with swag,” the director explained.

Jae won and Hayi both laughed then both apologized for the sudden outburst.

“Let’s do our best so we can do it in one take,” Hayi muttered.

The music started and the camera’s started rolling. Jae won started acting his part. He first set up the camera in front of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter