First Fight

Youth's Passion

Sera just just got back from getting the result of the quiz team, she walk to go back to the rest of the club, when a firm hand grab her shoulder and turn her facing the owner of the hands.

“m-myungsoo?”

“hah~hah~hah~ you… are.. really.. just.. don’t leave me like that again. Are you really mad? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ignore you, i-“ Myungsoo said out of breath, he sprint right away when he saw Sera come outside a classroom

“hey..slowly. breath first. Here “ Sera opened a bottle of water and push it on Myungsoo face

“later, are you really mad?”

“no”

“liar”

“I’m not mad, i’m just disappoint.”

“sorry, I told you..i just don’t want to give you anymore burden. You’re already had so much to think”

“I never think of you as a burden. Let’s go, I need to give the result to Sunny sunbae” Sera walk away first

Sunny announced the quiz team result, they failed at the 3rd round, the final is the 5th round, some of them are disappoint. The other result will be announced right on the closing of the competition, 2 hours more.

“guys, you’re doing great, don’t feel disappoint..before we’re never even think to attend the quiz competition” Yonghwa tried to light up the mood

“yeah, before we don’t have any courage to compete for the quiz, but you guys are the one who give us courage, from two of our specialty, we add one more..that’s a great result already” Sunny added

An hour passed, it evening now..they’re just chatting while waiting the result, Sera was chatting with Yonghwa and the other seniors, Myungsoo was hanging around, he met his middle school friends. Time passed, Sera was still chatting with the seniors, she doesn’t even realized that myungsoo is back, and sit near there.

“so, you also in a Student Body?” Jonghyun asked

“yeah, the pick me since the first day, me and myungsoo from our class”

“isn’t it hard to divide the time?” Yonghwa asked

“it is, but for now I still can do it, so I’m trying hard to do well in both club”

“that’s great, we’re saying this because maybe for now you still not that busy, but years ahead? We’ve experienced it so we knew it won’t be easy” Yonghwa said

“so are you guys telling me to quit from SB?”

“of course not, that’s your choice. We’re just telling you our experience so you won’t be so stressed when the pressure come from every side”

“I understand sunbae, thank you so much for worrying about me”

“Yonghwa, the announcement will start soon, let’s go” Joohyun told Yonghwa

“sure then, let’s go everyone, move to the hall” yonghwa ordered, and they all move to the hall.

Sera walked with Joohyun, she haven’t talked with Myungsoo since afternoon after he caught hurt his wrist. While walking to the hall, Sera can’t see Myungsoo in front, she didn’t turn back to check, she knew he’s near, his scent is there. Few minutes later they announce the competition result, Yonghwa’s team didn’t expect much, they already please being able to competed. They were announcing the first aid competition result.

“3rd place goes to, Yuzu Vocational Highschool…”

Yonghwa was paused, and so the others, they don’t think they’ll win even 3rd place

“Sooyeon sunbae..quick, take the trophy” Sera tap on Sooyeon, the senior who competed on first aid competition. She and her team quickly go on stage to take the trophy and certificate. The others cheer on them crazily.. they really didn’t expect to win anything.

JRC members are walking outside the Kamilia High, stretcher team also didn’t win anything. All of them were still pleased with the small yet precious trophy they get. It’s already dark, Sera and the others were waiting for the bus, and Myungsoo on his bike stopped in front of her.

“get on, I’ll drop you” Myungsoo hold out the helmet

“it’s fine, I’ll take the bus” Sera replied, she still feel awkward

“oh just get on..it’s already dark, your home is way further Sera” Sunny pushed her and put the helmet on Sera’s head. She can sensed something was wrong with two of her junior today. They used to bickering all day, but today, it’s like they’re not even there.

The ride was so quiet, they both didn’t start any word, Myungsoo peeked a few times through his side mirror, he can see Sera closing her eyes, enjoying the breeze.

“thanks.. see you tomorrow” Sera get off and take off the helmet, giving it to Myungsoo, when she saw his wrist, her handkerchief was still tied there. “change the handkerchief when you’re home okay? Your wrist still swollen” she slightly caressing his swollen wrist

“I will, go inside, it’s late. See you tomorrow”

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfbG0TqsfDk IU - Bad day

 

It’s another day at school Sera’s team presentation was done at morning class with a great result, thanks to Sera’s skill on speech, and Myungsoo’s skill on making the power point. The teacher praised her team so much, until the topic change to Myungsoo.

“so I heard you cancel to modify your motorbike, so you can use the money to buy 20 roses, am I wrong Myungsoo?” she sneered which made the whole class laugh. myungsoo replied with an awkward laugh.

‘he what? Oh well, he likes her. That’s possible. But he really love his motorbike.’ Sera thought, she has so much in her mind, but she just put her smile on.

The class dismissed with everyone sneered on Myungsoo, everyone, except Sera. She wants to do it also, but she just can’t for her it’s not something to be laugh at. She just lightly poked Myungsoo waist and smile. It’s break time, Sera and Eunji were in the cafeteria for lunch.

“hey, you okay? You don’t look so well today. Is there anything wrong?” Eunji asked

“nothing it’s just the club thing.”

“hey..i told you it’s just a club. It’s not a crime to leave, you did nothing wrong. You don’t have to………” Eunji went on and on with her nagging.

‘I lied of course. Yes the club thing is confusing enough, but there’s something that grab my attention more’

They finished their lunch and went back to class, they can saw their classmate were standing in front of what they can’t see. They walk inside and saw Myungsoo sitting weakly, with Jungkook and Sungyeol on his side, worried.

“Sera! Come quick, Myungsoo is sick again.”

“what happened? He was just fine” Sera quickly get to Myungsoo side, putting her palm on Myungsoo’s forehead. “he’s too cold, myungsoo…myungsoo, hey can you hear me?” Sera tapping Myungsoo’s cheek. He grunted a little, grabbing Sera wrist tightly, too tight. But Sera knew, that’s the amount of pain he’s holding, the tighter he hold, the bigger the pain.

“should we call his mom?” Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo grab Sera tighter

“no. don’t, he’ll be fine.”

“teacher? Mrs. Gabie ?”

“No, not yet… if it’s worse than I thought, then we will.” Sera sigh, she grab her pouch from her bag pull out the cajuput oil, and put it on his neck, hands, she went closer to him and whispered “did you bring any of your meds?” Myungsoo just shaking his head. Sera sigh, she want to get angry but it’s not the time.

“Jungkook, can you help me.. take him to the nurse” Sera grab Myungsoo arm and waist, pulling her up, and Jungkook followed.

“come on..uuuuup~ “ she pulled Myungsoo, and he fall straight in Sera’s embrace “whoa..jungkook help” Sera almost fall with Myungsoo but Jungkook quickly grab him.

They walk to the school’s nurse with sera held him on her left and Jungkook on the right. Sera keep on looking at Myungsoo, his eyes opened a little bit, he still sweating, but Sera can feel his temperature is cold. Suddenly Myungsoo’s eyes grew bigger, and pushed Sera away..too hard for a sick person. Sera bumped to the wall on her back. “ouch..what the heck?! Myungsoo!” Jungkook shock seeing Sera was pushed and Sera was too shocked to say anything ‘what is it? What’s going on?’ Sera thought, and she looked on her left. That girl were there, Son Naeun, walking with her friend.

‘what?! Is he pushing me away because of her? Because he doesn’t want her to see him clinging on a girl. On me?! What the heck?’

Sera clench her fist and grit he teeth. Jungkook was also still shocked seeing what happen, and Myungsoo, he’s too late to realize what he has done. One energy he had left, and he use it to push Sera.

‘damn myungsoo, what have you done, idiot! Sera..i’m, I’m….sorry’ Myungsoo turn to look on Sera, searching her eyes. But he’s too late, Sera just went ahead “take him there Jungkook” Sera said coldly.

Jungkook put Myungsoo on the bed, both of them stay silent. Myungsoo was still battling with his mind or heart, and Jungkook was between confused and pissed of what just happen, he take a look at Sera who silently filling the bowl with warm water. It was like they forgot about Myungsoo’s pain, and so is Myungsoo, he still can feel his lungs hurt but what grabs his attention the most, is the girl facing him with her back coldly.

‘Stupid! Idiot! You’re making her using her old mask again. Her cold, expressionless mask’ Myungsoo shut his eyes tightly, hoping all was just a dream. A warm water startled him, he opened his eyes. Sera was there placing the wet towel on his forehead. Her face is….cold. the face that he long forgot.

“Jungkook-ah..can you stay with him. He’s fine, just keep change the towel and give him these, I’ll tell the teacher you’re here. I’ll be back when classes over” Sera said, and give him the meds. She left without any words to Myungsoo.

“excuse me ma’am..”

“oh Sera, you’re back.. how’s Myungsoo?” Teacher asked

“he’ll be fine. Jungkook is there with him” She replied and sat on her seat

‘get over it Sera. What do you expect? you both agreed to introduce yourselves as friend. Just a friend.’

---

“what was that?” Jungkook can’t hold his anger and curious anymore. He asked while sitting. His face was hung down.

“what?”

“you know what I mean.” He replied

“i- i- I don’t know. It was just happen.”

“it was not just happen. You wont- you just can’t do that to her.”

“I’m sorry”

“say it to her, I don’t need your sorry” they about to start another argument when Sera came in carrying their backpack.

“hey…I brought food, and your heavy backpack” She smiled showing her full hands

“here, I’ll take it. Why don’t you ask anyone else? You’re carrying all of this to here.”

“you okay? Can you ride your bike back to home?”

“I’m fine. I can ask my mom’s worker to ride it. Look Sera, what happen back then..i was.. really sorry. I really didn’t mean anything to hurt you”

“who are you kidding me Myungsoo, of course you mean it. You don’t want to be seen clinging on me right? Son Naeun was there, I can understand your reason.” Sera said cooly as she brush her hair with her fingers. Jungkook was baffled, he didn’t knew it was Myungsoo’s reason, if he knew. He would just punch him, don’t care he’s sick or not.

“i- i-…” Myungsoo stuttered, he just realized how much Sera knew him, even more than himself, back then he knew he pushed he when he saw Naeun, but he didn’t understand why.

“it’s no big deal. I understand clearly.. I’m your friend remember?” Sera replied. Myungsoo knew she was more than mad. When Sera mad, she would throw all things and yelled out, but if she pretend as if everything was fine.. it means she’s more than mad.

“oh btw.. I’m going to quit SB club, I want to focus more on JRC.”

“you what? Why?”

“I had no reason to be there and I like JRC much more.”

“why don’t you tell me? The what about me?”

“you had nothing to do with it. Besides..Son Naeun was there, don’t quit, you have more chances to be with her there.” Sera looked directly to Myungsoo. That glare mean so much to Myungsoo.

“what do you mean? Why are you being like this Sera? Are you jealous?” with that word, Sera smirk

“jealous? To her? You’re kidding me… how can i? even if I am, I wouldn’t dare, what am i? I’m just a bestfriend”

Jungkook can see Sera clenched her fist so tight it went red. At this time, he knew Sera was never see Myungsoo as her bestfriend.

“Sera, let’s go home with me… Myungsoo you can call your mom right? We’re leaving.. see you next week” Jungkook grab Sera wrist, leaving Myungsoo with his thought alone.

‘why it turn like this? What have I done? Sera … I cannot lose you, but I can’t put you as my number 1 priority either.’

 

----

Sera layon her bed, looking on the opened book, leaving her music on.

‘what a day! Stupid youth, stupid emotion, stupid puberty! I never felt so many emotions at the same time like today, sad, betrayed, pain, angry, curious, love? Tch!’

 

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hueiPIMicDs Krystal - All of sudden