The Beginning

Youth's Passion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAOkxHmsZho Oohyo - Teddy Bear Rises

 

Sera stepped outside the resort where she work as Food and Beverage Manager. It's snow, the only thing that can make her instantly happy beside rain and that person. 

She sat on the nearest bench, nobody is outside, it's too cold they said. But not for Sera, she loves coldness. Maybe that's why during highschool people called her an ice queen.  

'highschool? highschool is fun, and sad, and thrilling and full of memories, highschool is you.' Sera thought while playing the snow with her black heel.

 

 

-------------- 8 yrs ago, school holiday is over, highschool started -------------

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qIt7992To8 TVXQ - Beautiful Life

 

Sera tied up  her black high converse and grab her backpack. First day of highschool, nope she's not nervous, she rarely get nervous. Others may nervous about new environment, new friends, new teachers, new feelings. But she's not, she expected nothing, school would always be the same for her, her place to study, get the first rank all semesters, making a few friends, or maybe none. She used to be called an ice queen since middle school, and she was okay with it, for her, girls is too noisy and full of drama, boys is also too noisy and cannot be controlled. Maybe that's because she always be the class president, and controlling a whole class with various personality is not an easy job.

She walked while looking around the highschool, vocational highschool. Sera majored in culinary for highschool, why? she may not admitting, but hopes for a changes. Reguler highschool is too boring for her. Sera already saw a few kitchen for her major. 

'this school is huge, which one is G building, 3rd floor. phew, it'll be a tiring year in this huge school.'

"excuse me, do you know where is G building" Sera asked to a boy that she thought her senior

"sorry, i'm also a freshman" the boy answered with a big smile

"oh well, guess we both lost. hi i'm Sera. Culinary majored, class A."

"we're classmate then, i'm jungkook. well let's find our class together."

Jungkook is a cheerfull guy which not matched with his body. He's huge for Sera, and if he's not smiling, he looks older, maybe that's why Sera thought he's a senior. Both of them finally found their class and find their seat. Sera picked the second row, there's still no chairmate. Jungkook took the 3rd row seat on Sera's left. He already made a friend. While Sera just taking out her notes and a pen, she thought maybe she had to write something.

The clas is getting full by her classmate's, there's more girls than boys, obviously, it's culinary, not many boys like it. They mostly took the IT major. 

"hi, i'm eunji. your chairmate for the next three years"

 

"i'm Sera. Yes you are. i was just scared to be sitting alone for 3 years. you saved me."

'well i dont mind sitting alone for 3 years, it's better for me. but i can see she's also shy but pretend not to be. there's nothing wrong to be nice'

The teacher came in. She said today they'll just introduced theirselves and pick out a class president, giving out the schedule and other papers.

"i'm Eunji, i'm a little weird, but aren't we all? hehe well, it's nice to be here"

"i'm Myungsoo, i'm weird also. i love basketball. thanks" a tall guy that sit on Sera's left side introduced himself.

'is he wearing a perfume? weird, a highschool guy with perfume' Sera thought when she smell myungsoo's perfume while he stand up, intoducing himself.

"i'm Jungkook. i love cooking, i can't wait to be friends with everyone of you"

"i'm Yugyeom, i like marching. yes marching band, but also marching for some official ceremony" another tall guy, myungsoo's chairmate introduce himself

And so on, until everyone know each other's names. Then some senior knock on the door and said something to teacher. Asking permission, and the teacher allows.

"hi everyone, i'm Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa. 3rd year senior majored in culinary. Some of you may seen me before, we're from the student council. And we need to take some of you, the teacher already gave us permission"

Then the group of senior introduce theirselves, then start calling out names.

"Kim Sera, Kim Myungsoo, follow us please"

The seniors brought them somewhere far from the class, it another building, an older building compared to Sera's class. There's some other seniors and freshmans, all line up, the freshmans not the senior. The seniors standing in front of each line, facing the freshmans. And their expression....tense

----------

 

 

 

guuuuuys..it's my very first fanfics. i'm an 8yrs cassiopeia and 3yrs army. i'm not fluent in english so please bear with this imperfect human. please comment all you want.. :* XOXO