Hectic Camping

Youth's Passion

"jungkook, you're close with yugyeom right?" Sera asked while solving math problem, she love to do math with jungkook, he may be noisy, childish, and an active bunny in class, but when it comes to math, he's showing a different side.

"not that close tho, but we're from the same junior high, so not a stranger either. what is it?"

"you knew he rarely attend classes right? and without any notice, it's his third time already and mrs. ganie is between mad and worried. is he always like that?" Sera put her pencil down, which means it's a serious talk.

"he always strange and weird, and about his absent, it's... seasonal i guess? sometimes he's in every class everyday for months, but sometimes he showed up just to let us knew he's still our classmate" 

"i mean, why? he didn't look like the bad kids or in the gang, weird..yes he is, creepy...kinda. well, see mrs.gabie after school, she wants to talk to you about him"

"that's just a little piece of his weirdness, there's a lot more you don't know" jungkook said while solving problems, 'i wish you would never know that side of him, if you knew, that's a big mistake' jungkook said to himself, taking a peek of Sera that already back to her problems, he's relieved that she's only asking out of class president curiousness, not something else.

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptxhgK03eFM BTS - Run (Ballad Mix)

"okay, listen up! get on the bus according to your class, it's a 4 hours trip to reach the camping ground. take care of your own belongings, each bus's responsible teacher will keep all cellphones, you can send the teacher's number to your parents or guardians. now, let's all pray together and let this camping start" Mr. Kim said using his trademark loudspeaker, eventho his voice is loud enough.

All of the freshman get on the bus, each bus has 2 responsible teacher and 3 responsible senior to watch the freshman. first, they all singing while checking what they bring, but after a few hours all passed out, some sleep, some still chat, and some has a carsick, Sera is already helping the senior to take care the sick one, she massage the back while the other student holding the black plastic, puking. it's already dark when they reach the camping ground in the middle of the mountain.

The camping started with a ceremony and words from the headmaster, and they started making the tent, each tent for 4 people. They prepare the tent, and others sprinkling salt around the tent, to keep the snakes away. Then it's a free time, some can wash or chat in their tent, some are walking around checking the camping ground. Sera and Myungsoo are busy running back and forth helping the sick students, while doing chores from seniors, thay barely talked to their tent group. it's dinner time, the seniors are walking aroung passing the box with dinner in it, it's a little bit raining so all of the freshman are in their tent. Sera chat with her tent group while eating, she can hear the rain is getting heavier, she can see the seniors shadow walking around in the rain, she finished her meal quickly, put on her raincoat and walk outside.

"Sunbae~ let me help, i finished my dinner already" Sera grab the huge box from yonghwa sunbae who was drenched with rain

"are you sure? it's okay.. let's split it then, i'll go to this block, you go to the boys block." Yonghwa said while pointing the area.

Sera, started from tent to tent, passing the dinner, the rain is getting heavier, she can see those cheap tents won't be able to hold the heavy rain, she looks to the teachers tent, the big military green tent, some teachers are outside discussing something with worried face, sera can sense something is wrong.

"excuse me, dinner.." Sera said in front of one tent,

"hey, what are you doing? it's the seniors task to passing the dinner" myungsoo said, he come outside also after passing the dinner to his group.

"i'm just helping, it's raining and the seniors are not even wearing any raincoat"

"i'll help too.." myungsoo said then went inside his tent grabing his parachute jacket

"no, eat first." Sera pushed myungsoo back inside "something is wrong, do you think the tents can hold the rain?" Sera whispered 

"of course not, look it's already wet on the inside layer"

Sera leave to pass all the dinner left. she saw the seniors of junior red cross members discussing something, she went to report she finished passing the dinners. Yonghwa walked towards her.

"done?"

"yes sunbae, are everything okay?"

"what do you think?" 

"something is definitely wrong, first the teachers look worried, and now, you also look worried, is it because of the rain" 

"right, now come with me, we need to ask the teachers"

Both of them walked to the big tent, while the rain is getting heavier. They meet the teacher, and discuss what Sera and Myungsoo worried about. the tent defimitely cannot hold the heavy rain, they have to move the students, but the only available place is the teacher's big tent and a few traditional hut. The teacher decide to let the students move first carrying their essential thing, while the boys student will make a gutter and other things to keep the tent drenched, they still need to use it for another night.

Sera and Yonghwa start to tell all the girls to move and the boys to help make the gitter, the rain didn't show any sign to stop. In just a few minutes the teacher's tent full, others start to fill the huts.

"Sera, here stay here.. there's still a place" Chaeyoung said tapping the empty spot

"it's okay, i still need to help the others" Sera replied, some students are sick because the cold weather and some are stay wet from the rain, lead to a fever. Sera is busily moving back and forth carrying hot water and meds.

" Sera, can you check on the boys, see if they're okay or need any help" Yonghwa said while carrying a big pile of blanket, many students got sick more than what they expected, the junior red cross members cannot get anymore busy than now.

Sera walked to the tents while carrying a few bottles of water. Her raincoat hoodie keep falling off from all the running, She can saw Sunny, her senior in junior red cross club carrying a boy that looks unconscious, he literally drop all his body to Sunny's shoulder. 

"do you need help sunbae?" Sera asked

"no it's okay. go to the boys, they're really thirsty" 

Sera walked past them, she paused and looking back. 'i knew that figure, that hands, that hair, that scent..' Sera quickly wipe what she thought and run to the boys.

"hey.. you guys worked really hard. here, i bring water" the boys quickly stop and get the bottles, some wait to take turns because there's not many that Sera bring.

"wait, where's myungsoo? he's not helping here?

----

 

 

 

 

hi again kind readers, please comment.. ^^

btw, i'm going to short the Junior Red Cross to JRC. 

thank you so much for reading.. XOXO