As usual

Youth's Passion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNFgqegx-8 JYJ - Pierrot

 

Time passed, school really started, hours were gone for school tasks, homeworks, cooking practice etc. Sera got off the bus and walk inside to school, right before she entered the gate, a basketball flew and hit her head. She's not even surprised anymore, she knew who threw the ball, and of course she knew what happens next.

"Seraaaaa, my savior... you've done the food nutritions homework right?!" Myungsoo said while embracing Sera's shoulder, and try to get his basketball back

"you do realize that this ball is hard enough to make people passed out, do you?" Sera replied while dribbling the ball a few times

"well that people is not you of course, your head is stronger than basketball"

"well, then let's try on your head" the moment Sera finished talking Myungsoo sprint to class, but it's too late. Sera already grab his grey backpack and start pounding the basketball to his head.

"what about you huh?! is it hurt?! is it fine? huh?! huh?!" Sera yelled while keep hitting myungsoo

"whoaaa my dear, you're going to turn him into a real brainless guy" Jungkook just arrive at the gate and saw the scene he used to

"who cares, he's not even using it! all he does is asking people to do his works!"

"jungkook~ HELP ME OUTTT!!!" myungsoo scream trying to get out of Sera's head lock

"nope, not my bussiness, Sera is way scarier than you" jungkook replied while humming passing them

It's their usual morning at school, myungsoo and sera will keep bickering all day. They didn't realize a lot of eyes watching them, mostly jealous of their friendship, there's no other partner in crime as perfect as them. Eversince the recruitment, they grew closer, maybe it's coincidences, they're classmates. Weeks passed after the recruitment, Sera and Myungsoo are in the student body club, and junior Red cross club, more time they spent together made them closer. 

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQGmlGa6Q1U TWICE - Touchdown

 

 

The bell is ringing, Sera's class had a cooking lesson today, all of them is changing to their cooking uniform, white thick long sleeves shirt, black pants, black apron, red tie, and black cap. If one of it is missing, they'll get punishment, mostly that's what happen to myungsoo. Sera already done with her uniform, she's folding back the regular uniform.

"Sera, as usuaal~" a red tie hanging in front of Sera. She didn't need to check who that is. Sera grab the tie and stand up. Myungsoo is facing her with his neck forward

"back away, i can't directly do it on your neck." sera push myungsoo's chest and started tying the tie into a square, over her own tie. After she adjust the length, she take it off her neck and putting it on myungsoo's. "are you going to ask me to do your tie for the rest of the year? tell me so i can charge you some money. what are you going to do if i'm not here?!" sera snickered while adjusting the myungsoo's tie "done"

"that won't happen, you are always here" myungsoo answered with his smirk

"silence! today we're going to make a chicken dishes, there'll be chicken kiev, chicken cordon bleu and chicken ala king. Stand behind your team station, every team, with three members, will cook all kind of these dishes. Eunji, distributed the ingredients, Sera, make sure a team cook three different dishes, while i explain some tips for each dishes" their kitchen homeroom teacher said.

There's two teacher for every cooking class, Sera's class got mrs.Fei and mrs.gabie kook. Eunji started distribute the ingredients for each teams, Sera started walking from team to team to write down who will cook what, then give the list to mrs. gabie. After the tips are told, they started preparing to cook, Sera got the chicken cordon bleu, same as myungsoo. 

The kitchen is getting hot, as the stove turning on and off, the sound of bowls clanking, students asking to each other or to the teacher, moving around checking other's dishes. Sera grab her nicely rolled chicken, wrap them to a log a put it in the freezer, while she started to make her sauteed carrots and asparagus. Suddenly a hand grab Sera from behind and pulling her, eventhough the class is full of various scent she knew who that scent belongs to before seeing the figure from behind.

"pleeease help me out, it won't stay rolled" myungsoo plead, while shoving his cutting board to sera, there, his chicken lay flat while the mozzarella is smashed from all the rolling over and over. Sera started to roll the chicken and hold the edge "like this, this toothpick will help" Sera side while pushing the toothpick in the middle of the rolled chicken through the other side "wrap it, put it in the freezer" Sera wash her hand and walk back to her station

"thanks, you're the best" myungsoo said while tapping sera's shoulder and start focus to his chicken again.

Sera put the coated chicken into the deep fryer and start mashing the potato, she grab a spoon and run to myungsoo's station, without even seeing who it's belong to myungsoo grab a taste.

"is it enough? more salt? pepper? no?"

"nope, it's good Sera, stop adding salt, just because you love salty, not everyone is the same." myungsoo answered. Sera tickled myungsoo's waist a little, enough to make him jump, Sera finished the whole spoon mashed potato that myungsoo left.

All the dish are tested by mrs. fei and mrs. gabie, and scored in each student jobsheet. Some eat their own dish, some packed it to home, some are already eaten by the pleading boys from IT class. It's understandable since their computer lab is right above the kitchen, the hungry soul can only smell the dishes, so, having friend from the culinary class also means a free healthy lunch.

Sera already finished a bottle of water and opening the second one, eunji and her leaning on each back, fanning theirselves, it's just a few hours of cooking but they are so tired. cooking is really tiring, and usually they dont really have the appetize to eat their own dishes anymore. Sera paused gulping her second bottle, and a hand snatch the bottle away, gulping it down until the last drop. Sera knew 2 bottles wont be enough, when another camel will always steal her water. after finishing sera's water, myungsoo sit on her side, fanning himself with his uniform, some of the buttons are already open, his white undershirt is soaked with sweat.

The lesson ended with all of them cleaning the kitchen as their scheduled to. Sera changed back into the regular uniform there's still a junior red cross meeting she had to attend. Sera tied back her hair into a ponytail, as the class president, she still needs to hand out the report of today's class to mrs. gabie.

"here's today's report maam, the average score is above the usual, not many ingredients left, all the utensils already stored in the warehouse, kitchen is clean, but one stove is not working, the one in the middle on table 6, anything else maam?"

"nothing else Sera, nice to know we didn't throw any food away. thank you so much, i can always count on you. going right to home?"

"not yet maam, there's still junior red cross meeting"

"of course you wont go straight to home, busy lady. just remember to divide your time wisely, and dont exhaust your body, you have to use that for another decades"

"understood maam, good evening" Sera bow her head, leaving the teacher's room

"wait Sera, is Yugyeom not coming again today?"

"yes maam, it's his third time absent without explaination" Sera turn back again

"do you, maybe, knew why is he being like this or is there any of his close friend i can talk to?"

"no maam, i dont really know, i'm not close to him, he's kinda weird. but i'll tell gukju and jungkook to see you, as far as i knew, they are his closest friend in class"

"sure then, thank you again Sera, you may leave"

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCECJg8ga8M Orange Range - Ishin Denshin

 

 

"So just like what being announced to all freshman last week, this weekend, we're going to camp in the mountain, so today i need you all to make a list of what we should bring, first as a camper, second, as a junior red cross." senior jonghyun said.

The members start to divide into groups and wrote down a list. As a junior red cross of school they are responsible to take care the other student who got sick or if there's any accident that needs a first aid help, going camping means, all of that might happen. So they need to carefully make the list so they won't be missing any meds or tools.

"Sera, where's myungsoo?" senior jonghyun asked

"um, he's not here?" sera asked back 'myungsoo you stupid basketball freak! you're trying to make me look bad in front of the others aren't you?'

"i bet you knew where he is, speaking off how close you both. now, get him here." he said with his low tone, which means he is mad, just as sera.

Sera sprint to the basketball court, there, myungsoo is hopping around showing off to the girls on the bleachers. Sera directly went to grab his backpack and his uniform.

"oh, sera.. what is it?"

Sera smacked his head with his backpack

"ouch! what was that for?!"

"are you stupid or what? the meeting, you idiot!" Sera yelled back and started dragging him

"what meeting? OH! i totally forgot! i was just going to play a few minutes, i thought you would call me if it starts!" myungsoo started to panicked also and wear his uniform back

"well excuse me, i'm not your personal assistant! now hurry, senior jonghyun is already mad, you always late if you're not with me!" 

both of them start sprinting just like usual. it's a familiar scene to others seeing Sera and Myungsoo sprinting around school, mostly Sera chasing the troublemaker yet handsome Myungsoo. For the ice queen Sera, the troublemaker Myungsoo is such a good match, Sera is the only one who can controlled Myungsoo, and Myungsoo is the only one who can make Sera losing her ice expression changed into a gorgeous smile.

----

 

 

 

 

hi guys, thanks for reading..i'm still giving pictures of Sera's and myungsoo's relationship with each other as bestfriend, because things will change all of sudden. ;) you can ask anything by comment, again, thankyou so much for reading.. XOXO