Way Back Home

Youth's Passion

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqqF15XaDCo TVXQ - Travelling

 

It’s a calm morning at the camping ground, they will held the closing ceremony and go back home. Busses has arrived and trucks for their supplies also arrived. Teachers are finding a student for freshman representative at the ceremony.

“Kim Taehyung, can you find Kim Sera from cooking class A, tell her to see me, I’ll be here.” Mr. Choi stopped Taehyung who’s carrying the rolled up tent, most students are cleaning up the camping ground, so after the ceremony they’ll head straight to the bus.

“Yes Sir” Taehyung put the tents to the trucks and find Sera, that was also carrying the tents.

“hey, let me take that, Mr. Choi is looking for you, he’s near the teacher’s tent”

“really? Did I do something wrong? Do you know why Taehyung?” sera gave the tents to Taehyung and left to the teacher’s tent

The Ceremony started, and the reason Sera is called because the teachers want her to be the representative, so when the headmaster giving the accomplishment medal Sera will be the representative. The students are lining to get on the bus. Just when it’s Sera’s line to get on the us, teacher announce that one bus is broke when coming up to the mountain, so they have to split and put students from one bus to the other busses, it won’t be easy, all the other busses are already full. From one bus, now it’s just Sera, Eunji, Jungkook and Myungsoo left. The seniors already gave their seat, some will just sat on the bus floor and some choose to be in the supllies truck, it’s more spacious they said.

“you can come with us Sera, you guys also if you want” Yonghwa said to Sera and the others

“I’m okay with it, what about you guys?” Sera replied

“I’m in” jungkook said

“me too” eunji added

“I’m with Sera” myungsoo answered

“alright then, come on up guys” jonghyun said, he’s already on the back of the truck. Myungsoo and Jungkook get on first then they help sera and eunji.

“finally I can be a little help for you” Myungsoo take Sera’s backpack and grab her hand

“well, we have 2 years more to spent together, you can help me then.”

“what 2 years? Do you mean we’ll not seeing each other after graduate” Myungsoo arrange the tents “sit here” he tap on it and sera sat down, holding her knees and lean on the truck body.

“isn’t that so? Graduate, go on our own way..” Sera tied up her hair into a ponytail.

“iiishh.. you and your own mind..”myungsoo messed with her bangs

“stop messing it, I just tied it” Sera punch his waist, rather than hurt, it’s tickles. They both ticklish so they know how to attack on each other.

It’s 3 more hours trip, the others are talking about the camping, mostly laughing about Myungsoo being carried by Sunny, who is not taller than Sera. They all laugh how it’s the second time in a 6 months, myungsoo was carried by a girl. Then the conversations change to something more serious, On The Job Training, as a vocational high student they have to go to the industry for 6 months, for the cooking class, they mostly will go to a hotel, and that’s a hard one to choose, and when you choose but they don’t accept you, It’s another problem.

“so where did you went to, Yonghwa sunbae?” Myungsoo asked

“an university computer lab, I’m IT class, not cooking remember?”

“oh right, I forgot.”

“I’m cooking class, I went to Boice Hotel, 6 months. Kitchen” Jonghyun answered

“whoa..that’s cool sunbae, is it easy to get accepted there?” jungkook amused

“actually it’s easy as long as there’s empty spots, remember, we have many other rival school”

“oh, btw, your guitar play is so cool on camp fire, did you make the song?”

“yeah, it’s for the competition last year, I have to teach you that song. So when I graduated there’s always someone who can play it, your job to passed it to your juniors later.”

While they keep on talking, Sera can’t keep her eyes open anymore, she fell asleep and her head starts dangling left to right.

“hey, someone lend a shoulder for her, she’s really tired taking care people, I’m talking about you Myungsoo.” Sunny said pointing on Sera

Jungkook scooted over to Sera side and put her dangling head on his shouder “yeah, she moved around all night, must tiring” jungkook said while correcting her legs to the more comfortable position, on Jonghyun’s legs, there’s not many space in there, they basically pilling their legs on each other.

‘thanks again, my favorite girl’ myungsoo said inside and put his red hoodie on Sera’s body.

“if you’re in JRC club, this will be a usual thing, that way we feel more closer to each other, we needed it the most for the club.” Yonghwa said

Others can see he really love his club and it’s everything he worried everyday. JRC club is not that popular they haven’t won many competition, but their family like club is the best, nothing canbeat their closeness with each other, all because a great leader they said.

 

----

 

It’s Monday, after all the chaos of the weekend camping, the school starts as usual. It’s another cooking lesson day, today’s dishes will be eggs, Poached, Omelette and Scrambled, it’ll be the basic lesson, all about eggs. The class begin as usual with Myungsoo running around asking others to help with his tie, Sera is at the teacher’s room to help mrs.gabie. Some complain about why they must taste their half cooked eggs, some are not used to eat the soft yolk. The class finished, Sera is going to throw the garbage when she saw Myungsoo helping Sungyeol throwing up.

“what happen? Is he okay?” Sera asked worried, her JRC intsting getting more sharp.

“he’s fine. He’s not used to eat the soft poched egg” myungsoo answered while giggling

“then don’t, the teacher will understand, your friend is hurt and you laugh myungsoo? Do you want me to laugh too when you curled up holding your chest?”

“hehehe nope, nothing.” He keep smirking while massaging sungyeol’s neck.

Sera turned back to go inside the kitchen “oh, mrs. Kim! Myungsoo your mom is here” Sera said when she spotted myungsoo’s mom.

“nice to see you again omoni..” sera walked towards mrs. kim, with myungsoo behind.

“nice to see you too dear”

“why were you here? Do you need any help?”

“well because I heard someone got sick while camping and carried by a girl, and cared by a girl, thank you so much Sera... Myungsoo told me how you helped him. I’m here to see mrs. Gabie, about what happen to Myungsoo”

Sera myungsoo’s mom to mrs. Gabie room. She went outside to get some drinks for mrs. Gabie and the mother and son. She’s back and overheard their conversation.

“ah..so that’s why myungsoo is sicked, his lungs has a problem since he’s young. But is it serious ma’am? Because we realyy need to think about this before we sent him to the industry, we don’t want something happen to him there, it’s bad for him and for school also” mrs. Gabie said. Sera stopped a second, and knocked the door ‘lungs?is that why he kept holding his chest when he’s sick?’

“come in”

“here’s the drink ma’am”

“thank you so much Sera” mrs. Gabie answered back

“it’s nothing serious, as long as he know his limits he’s fine. I think yesterday he just forgot about it” myungsoo’s mom answered while Sera place the drinks on table

“yes ma’am I’m really sorry, at then camping ground I was just want to help the others, I’m also a man. How can I just sit around when even Sera is running around in the rain? I’m sorry ma’am” myungsoo added while pointing on Sera.

Their conversation ended with mrs. Gabie conclusion and myungsoo’s promised to remember his limit, he also told that if anything happen, Sera knew how to handle him, just called her. When Sera knew absolutely nothing about his sickness. But myungsoo knew, if Sera is there, he’s more calm and assured, Sera would never let him sick, and Sera is the only one who understand what myungsoo need when he just looking at her.

“oh and btw myungsoo, I already warn you before about your hair right? You grew your hair out if you’re still a student that’s a minus for your appearance score. 1 week, I don’t want you to go in the kitchen with that hair okay?” mrs. Gabie warn him

‘shoot, my hair..i forgot’

 

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8L7YvPEJj4 Orange range - Asterisk

 

It’s the next week, Sera and her classmates are in line outside tha kitchen to be checked by the teachers. Until it comes to myungsoo’s turn.

“take off your hat!”

Myungsoo slowly tke off his hat, hoping his bangs wont showed up. It’s not. But mrs. Gabie start to grab his upper hair.

“I can see you haven’t cut your hair Myungsoo, get me a scissors!” she said quietly but scary

‘no please don’t, arghhh! This is such a torture’ myungsoo thought

Sera knew and understand, for myungsoo, his bangs is his everything. She feels sorry but she cant help to not laugh seeing him kneeling in front of mrs. Gabie with scissors on her hand.

It already evening when sera walked to the parking lot with myungsoo, he brings his motorbike today. And his face clearly show how annoyed he was, angry but can do nothing about it.

“argh! Just see, in few years I’ll showed up in front of her with my hair this long. Argh!” myungsoo yelled while patting his shoulder, saying he’ll grow his hair to that extent.

“yes, yes you will poor guy” sera give her sarcasm and patting myungsoo’s now messy short hair.

“stop mocking me… come I’ll drop you to the bus stop, a drinks for return okay?” myungsoo said already opening a store refrigerator. Sera smiled and followed to the cashier, she opened her bag to grab wallet when a paper fall.

“oh what is it?” myungsoo grab the letter on floor.

“I don’t know, can you hold it? I have to pay this first.” Sera done paying and putting his wallet back in her backpack. They continue to walked to the parking lot.

“opened it, what is it?” sera asked myungsoo while she opening his drinks.

Myungsoo opened the papr, it’s a single paper with handwritten message. “let’s see what is it? Hmm? Sungyeol? Our class Sungyeol?” Myungsoo gasp

“what is it? Why?” Sera hold myungsoo’s houlder to tip-toe to see the letter.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!” they both gawped

----

 

 

thank you so much for reading.. 80 views??? it means so much to me, even maybe some just view to see the foreword, i realy appreciate it. comment please~ thank you so much, oh btw if you're wondering who mrs. gabie is? it's from youtube Gabie Kook, she's a Masterchef Korea.

anyway thanks for reading... XOXO