Son Naeun, Finished

Youth's Passion

It’s weekend, Myungsoo was pacing in his room, he just receive a message from Naeun inviting him to come to her house, most of her class will be there also. Naeun is now a stranger for him, her mom is a regular customer in his mom store, that’s when he started to like her, but she would never say anything, she receive everything he gave, she say thanks, but that’s all, she never seriously answer his feeling. Myungsoo went outside, wear his jacket and ride his bike, off to Naeun’s house.

“hey..you’re here” Naeun caress Myungsoo’s arm “drinks?”

“sure thanks… it’s pretty full here”

“I know right? Oh I haven’t said thanks for the roses Myungsoo, thank you so much”

“oh, it’s nothing..” he smiled sheepishly scratching his neck “oh and Naeun can we-“ his words was cutted when Naeun ran

“Taemin…you’re here..” she cling on Taemin’s arm right away. Taemin was a boy from IT class, the popular one. Myungsoo can see he’s uncomfortable with Naeun’s clingy attitude, he softly take her hands off and left

“Naeun, can we talk?” Myungsoo said, he needs an answer. He waits from junior high since he met her, he needs an answer because he already waste a lot of time, energy, and money for her, plus a friend who he trust so much.

“what is it Myungsoo?” they were at Naeun’s backyard, it’s more quite here.

“I knew I’ve asked this before, but I had to do it again because you always said you’ll give your answer later. Naeun, I’ve seen you for years and I always-“ his words was stopped when Naeun suddenly kiss his cheek. Myungsoo blinked once, twice… he looked on Naeun who looked on other side. Taemin was there pretty shocked looking at the scene.

And that’s when myungsoo realized. ‘damn it Myungsoo, she used you.. that’s your answer’ Then Myungsoo remember all the scenes when he met up with her, when it was just 2 of them, she would end their conversation shortly, but when there’s other people, she would be so nice to him, it’s like she just want to enjoy the attention and most of all, she was hoping the one who saw it was Taemin. That why Myungsoo can’t get over her, when he tried to give up, she pulled him back with her sweet smile.

“Myungsoo, i- “ Naeun realized what she has done, she looked on Myungsoo who stood there

“thanks for your answer” Myungsoo stepped back and looked at her “I’m leaving”

Right when Myungsoo come out from Naeun’s house, rain started to pour heavily, no he can’t go back inside because of rain. He have to leave

‘great, thanks rain, you’re making my day worse, why does it have to rain at this time’

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9BtiSn9AL8  Beast - On Rainy Days

Myungsoo get on his bike and ride in the rain. The rain didn’t stopped, Myungsoo decided to stop at the café nearby, it’s a quiet café, decorated with books and plants.

“one hot chocolate please” he paid and wait find a seat, he scanned the café and stopped when he saw a figure he know well, she’s sitting in the corner, leg crossed with a book on her hand.

‘this is why I can’t lose you. You would never let me suffer alone, you would help with all your might, and even at times you didn’t knew how broke I was, you appeared, and now, I search for your healing way’

“nice books, do you need a companion?” he stopped in front of her

----

Sera was bored at home, so she went to her favorite café, it was a quiet café full of books and plants, and a good coffee, things she really love. She walked there and just a few meters away it started raining, she run and went inside the café.

‘what a perfect way to spent the weekend, books, coffee, rain’

Sera sat there with her latte’s smoke still dancing in the air. She sipped on her latte, with her eyes still glued on her eyes, the café’s door bell jingling, signing a customer just come. Sera still focused on her book when she smell something familiar, no, not coffee.

‘I knew this scent, but no, it must be something else, he won’t be here’ then a guy talk to her, she can’t understand what he’s saying, so she lift her head up, and saw

“Myungsoo, what are you doing here? How did you- wait, why are you all wet?”

“I’ll tell you the story when my hot chocolate arrive” he sat on her side, looking into her eyes

‘yes, I like you more’ he smiled brightly 

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFBCr3TNP8  Kim Yerim - Rain