Our Own Safe Haven

Youth's Passion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSwkhYoyXw  BTS - Coffee

 

“well, that’s what happen before I got here” Myungsoo take a sip of his hot chocolate his body warm right away. He just told Sera what happen at Naeun’s house.

Sera laugh right away, well yeah she’s sad too hear that but now, it’s just too funny.

“so all 2 years giving your energy, mind, and money was just to be used by a girl? Whoa.. that’s sad”

“ha! I never knew people would laugh when they heard sad story”

“well, I do. If it’s yours.” Sera winked and sip her latte “hmph!” Sera cough when Myungsoo poked her waist. “okay, okay, I’m sorry but it’s just too funny”

“it’s not for me. I even got in fight with you and make you mad. That’s the part I regret the most.” He hung his head low, patting his wet jeans

“here wipe your face and hands at least, you’re shivering” Sera give her red handkerchief

“see? Even after what i did, you’re still care for me.” He wiped his face and hands

“oh well, let’s just say that you owe me many things.” She grab the handkerchief and dried Myungsoo’s hair ‘I don’t even know how can I be like this. But it’s true, I just can’t leave you alone’ “hey, you need to change, before you get cold, and fever, and lung’s pain, and some other things.”

“were you worrying or mocking me?”

“both?”

“iiiiish..” he attacked on Sera’s waist, and Sera replied the attack.

They stay there until the rain stopped, it’s already dark and Myungsoo’s shirt already dry from the A/C in the café. Myungsoo dropped Sera to the nearest bus stop.

“take care, see you tomorrow~ becareful” Sera waved and get on the bus

Sera went inside her bedroom and change her clothes, she sat near the window, the window is still wet from the rain, Sera loves it. She grab her phone and text Myungsoo

Don’t forget to shower right away and take a vitamin before you get sick.

Sera went to the kitchen and make a coffee, and sit back near the window, the rain just started again. Sera checked on her phone and a notification showed up.

I just finished shower, understood ma’am. I’ll eat the vitamin. What are you doing?

I continue the book plus another coffee. It’s raining again here.

Coffee again? You already finished a cup aren’t you? Don’t drink it so much Sera, you’re the only girl I know who drinks so much coffee.

It helps me focus. Hey, did you believe? In a few weeks we’ll have an exam, and then On The Job test will begin.

Yeah, I can’t believe time flies so fast. I’m really worried about the test, you know I’m not that smart.

Don’t say that, you’ll be fine, we’ll be fine.