Signs

Youth's Passion

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oi8jDMvd_w AKMU - 200%

“2 weeks to go, and we’ll competed at Kamilia High. Come on let’s do it better, quiz team, first aid team, and stretcher handmade team. We’ll test at the end of practice today” Yonghwa said while holding files of application

JRC club will competed in JRC competition by Kamilia High, 1 month ago the seniors already sign up which team will go with who in it. This year they will send 2 team for stretcher, 2 team for first aid and a team for quiz. Sera will be in quiz team with 2 other girl and myungsoo in the stretcher team. He’s done it before in Junior High, but for Sera, it’s her first time join in a competition like this. They’ve been practicing for 1 month and now 1 week to go.

“ah..so you have the same method of studying like me.” Sunny said, looking at Sera who stuffed her ears with earphone and hands holding the thick book of Red Cross knowledge. Sunny is in charged to lead the quiz team and Jonghyun is in charged with the stretcher team.

It’s break time, Sera walked to the cafeteria to buy drinks. Her mind is still lingering with the knowledge she just read. Sera bought bottle drinks back. Myungsoo just collapsed on the floor holding the tangled rope. Handmade stretcher is hard, it requires an accuracy, speed, and strength it sure tough. Sera put the plastic bag and take a bottle of water.

“here, drinks…just take” Sera announce

“oyeah..Sera’s treat” jonghyun exclaimed and jump to get the water

“here,” Sera opened the bottle and give to myungsoo.

“help me up, I had no energy left” he whines. Sera grab his arm and pull him up.

“ugh! You’re just like a wet blanket… uupppp~” Sera pulled Myungsoo, then they both sat down leaning on the walls

“how was it? Do you think we can win?” Sera gulped down the water after Myungsoo

“no idea.. I don’t know about the skill of other school team. Argh it’s tiring” Myungsoo lean on Sera’s shoulder, “lend this for a minutes”

“nope, not even a minutes, Yonghwa sunbae is going to end today’s practice. Come on, up up…” Sera pushed Myungsoo’s head with her point finger.

The practice ends with yonghwa checking others team ability. It’s already dark, they’re the last one to come out the school.

“ha! Finally you owls are out…aren’t you bored all day at school?” the school security guard asked, they’ve been bestfriend with him since if there’s a competition they’ll wake him up to open the school’s gate, or to close the school gate at night.

Sera and the others are waiting for the bus, when Myungsoo and his bike stopped in front of them. “come on up..i’ll take you closer, it’ll take you so much time waiting here.” Myungsoo sign Sera to come up his bike. Sera hop on and they say goodbye to the others.

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31-gucbzvDs Tearliner - Coffee Prince ost.

 

“aren’t you cold? I told you to bring jacket, sweater or anything, you always late coming home.” Myungsoo asked while slightly looking at Sera from the side mirror

“it’s not cold at all.. I love coldness-“

“and darkness, rain, thunder, storm..” Sera haven’t finished his word when Myungsoo continue

“oh? How did you know that?”

“secret..” ‘how can I not? You always have the same expression looking at rain, thunder, storm. You even listening to it’s record when sleeping’ “oh and btw..did you reply Sungyeol’s letter?love letter?” Myungsoo asked, grinning ear to ear

“no I’m not! What’s wrong with your friend? What century is this? Love letter? Tch! On top of that, he put it without me knowing?” Sera answered back panic while hitting Myungsoo’s back every word she said.

“ouch! It hurts…stop hitting. It’s not a crime, isn’t it romantic for girls? Accepting letter like that?”

“no it’s creepy. Ugh..what should I reply??” Sera leaned her head on Myungsoo’s back

“your choice lady, its your heart, not mine. So you’re going to meet him tomorrow? At the school hall?”

“well at least I’ll meet him. Eventhough I have no idea what to say” Sera answered while banging her head on Myungsoo's back

It’s late at night, Sera still working on her homework when her phone rings, with the special ring for the special person.

So? You knew what you’re really going to say tomorrow?

Myungsooo! I just forgot about it then you easily made me remember again!

What you doing?

Homework, which i knew you don’t remember.

Yes, you know me so well. Can you answer my phone?

No, it’s too late at night. Just text. You have time to call me but not for homework?

You know my answer..

Well, since you still don’t have any answer, I’ll see you tomorrow. Sleep tight.

You too. Sleep tight.

----

The class was so noisy when Sera arrived, she wondered what’s going on.

“whooa..here’s the main character guys…” Taehyung yell while clapping just like a seal

“Sera! Is that true?”

“did Sungyeol really give you a love letter? Huh? Did he?”

“whoa…couple! couple! couple!” they all come towards Sera to ask for a confirmation.

‘did he tell everyone? I never knew a guy can be a big mouth like that’

Sera ignored all of them and sat on her seat.

“hey..stop it guys.. it’s not even your own business” Myungsoo squeeze in between them as he take Sera hand “Yonghwa sunbae is looking for us.” He drag her until they arrive at the cafeteria

“what is it? Why would he called us?”

“nope, I’m lying. To get you out of that situation” myungsoo said while moving closer to Sera's face

“tch! What? Do you think I can’t handle something like that? I’m a lot stronger than you think”

“I know you are, I just want to help when I can. You’re the one who asked, remember?”

----

The last class is over, Sera went to the school hall as what Sungyeol say on his letter. She already told eunji about it and eunji said she will wait for her. Sera was waiting as she leaned on the rail.

“hey” Sungyeol arrived, anyone can see how shy he is

“hey, well..let’s just get to the point shall we? What do you want to say?”

“I’ve said it in my letter, but I still want to hear your answer directly” he replied scratching his head

“then I’ll give my answer, i appreciate your feelings to like me, I respect it, but I’m sorry, I don’t want to date with anyone right now, thank you but I’m sorry, anything else?”

“um..no” he keep his head low

“well then, see you tomorrow” Sera turn back and went down, she hears some cheer and turn to see her classmates, they were watching from downstairs.

Eunji and myungsoo quickly come to her side. “how was it?”

“nothing happen, come on let’s go home” Sera grab Eunji hand. Eunji knew it's Sera's SOS to get out of there before the others asking

“you..go see your friend, tell him I’m really sorry though.” Sera told Myungsoo, then leave, while her classmates are still curious

“WHAT?! You answered like that to him?” Eunji asked, shocked. They both stopping in a café since eunji cant hold her curiousness

“why? is there anything wrong?” Sera sip her ice latte

“well no! but how can you be that straightforward? Rejecting a guy”

“ I hate when a conversation waste too much time without any conclusion”

“of course you are.. an ice princess, Kim Sera.” Both giggled together

----

Sera was home reading a book when her phone rings, it's Myungsoo's ringtone.

Hey, how's your friend doing?

why would you reject him if you care like this?

excuse me~ i'm responsible for my words that's why i asked, i dont want to create another problem.

tch! ice queen! i've never seen a girl rejecting a boy like you..

well now you saw. right in front of you. so how is he? nothing's wrong right?

gosh...scary woman. he's not of course, do you know how hard it is for him to gather that courage? we've been friends since middle school, so i knew him pretty well and he is the definition of coward. 

oh well, i choose the right answer then, a coward is totally not my style.

for that, you're right. both of you are my friend, i'm sad because Sungyeol cannot get the girl he likes. but on the other side, i'm glad you reject him, Sera.

and why is that?

i know his personality, and i dont want you to choose the wrong person.

wooooo...i have personal bodyguard, or advisor?! awesome~

hey, i'm serious here

i know, thanks. it's late, you should sleep.

you too.. see you tomorrow then

yeah see you, haha

what is it?

it's funny how we told each other to sleep when we both knew you would continue your game, and i would continue my reading after we hang up

i told you~ we knew each other to well