Mad? Disappointment?

Youth's Passion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ya2zn4j9jQ f(x) - Step

 

“I really hope it won’t be awkward facing each other at class” Sera whine, clinging on Eunji as they walked inside the school, they met at the gate.

“I can see you won’t be, but Sungyeol? Idk, he’s the one getting rejected, there must be a little bit of shame”

“ugh… this is why I hate things like these?”

“what things? You mean love?”

“what love? What do we knew about love? We’re too young, we’re just wasting time, energy and feelings in a relationship, saying it’s love when we knew it’s not…yet”

“gosh… you and your mature speech”

Both of them arrived in class, others already there, they don’t make a fuss when Sera come, which makes Sera confused, she was prepared to keep her ‘no comment’ expression.

“what was it? Why is everyone quiet” Eunji whispered while taking off her backpack

“that’s what I’m sayin” Sera replied while scanning the class. Sungyeol is not there yet.

Most of the boys in their class come together, and now there’s only 2 guy in class, the loner one. Sera and Eunji are going to head down to the library, the history Teacher told them to get books for the class. Right when they stand up, the boys come inside, Sera can see Myungsoo walking with Sungyeol, with his hand on Sungyeol’s shoulder. Sera stopped right in front of them.

She looked into Myungsoo’s eyes and he replied with a slight nod. Which means everything is fine, but what confused her more is why their classmates act as if nothing happen, when yesterday they were just like a paparazzi seeing Hollywood star.

“Jungkook-ah, help us to get the books from library” Sera grab Jungkook’s wrist who stand on Myungsoo’s side.

“okay, I’ll put my bag first” he replied and three of them went downstairs

Eunji is stacking the books they’ll borrow from library while Sera and Jungkook searching for some more.

“so, even you is not curious at all.” Sera said to Jungkook while grabbing a few books

“curious about?” Jungkook put on his poker face and stack more books.

Sera grab a book and hit Jungkook’s back with it “you know what I’m saying!” she whispered furiously

Jungkook keep his mouth shut, and take the books to Eunji. “hey.. what is it?” Sera asked annoyed tailing him.

“okay, okay, here I’ll show you” Jungkook giggled quietly and take out his phone. He opened the class group chat and showed it to Sera and Eunji. The chats headline topic is what Sera expected, they all knew Sungyeol is rejected and Myungsoo is asking them to act as if nothing happened, because they might made Sera and Sungyeol are more awkward.

“and why did I know nothing about this group?” Sera asked

“it was made last night, just to talked about you and Sungyeol, of course we didn’t invite you in”

“you don’t invite me either jungkook” Eunji said

“we knew you would invite Sera right away, of course we won’t”

“oh well, then let’s join the drama until they tired and lost their patience” Sera conclude and went to the Library staff

“History for Class 1. 15 books. Kim Sera Cooking class A.” she report. And three of them went upstairs back to class.

----

 

The classes went smoothly, with everyone’s smooth act... and class is strangely quiet. They reach the last class, biology, the Teacher split them into groups or 4 to make a presentation about their experiment at home.

“group 5, Jeon Jungkook, Yoon Jaea, Sung Bora, Lee Sungyeol. Group 6 Kim Yugyeom, Lee Gukju, Kim Taehyung, Park Gaeul. Group 9 Kim Sera, Lee Hyeri, yoon Bomi, Kim Myungsoo. That’s the last group..next week class is the day for presentation. Class dismissed.”

“so, should we just do it today? I don’t think I have other free time. At least we can choose the experiment and split the job” Sera suggest. It’s her nature habit to start leading, because mostly everyone would just stay passive. Her group members are Myungsoo, Hyeri, and Bomi. Hyeri is a pretty girl, she can smile brightly and she can glare scary. Bomi is quiet tomboy, and talk a lot.

  

“I’m in, where should we do it?” Bomi asked

“my house is near, should we do it there?” Hyeri suggest

“great then, let’s go to your house. Myungsoo, you agreed right?” Sera asked

“you already decide it for me don’t you? Since when do I have any right?” Myungsoo asked annoyed

“aww..goodboy~” Sera tickled his chin

“iiish…I’m not your pet. How many times should I say that?”

“of course you’re not. You’re my personal advisor~” Sera winked. Neither of them realized a pair eyes looking at them jealously.

“how do we get there btw? Sera you can come with me on my bike.” Myungsoo asked Hyeri. Hyeri explain an area Myungsoo knew, and Sera had no idea where is that.

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXWZzPiPpw K.will - Love Blossom

 

Sera was waiting for Myungsoo to get his bike while Hyeri and Bomi are waiting for the bus. The gate is full of student who also wait for busses. Hyeri and Bomi already went with the bus, Myungsoo was just arrived.

“sorry it takes pretty long, I met Sungyeol there. We talked a bit”

“it’s fine, I was buying drinks also for us there. You want some?” sera offered her opened drinks and Myungsoo drink some while sera get on the back and wear the helmet

“oh wait, I bring you something.” Myungsoo move his backpack to front and grab a jacket “here, it’s mine but not fit for me anymore, I’m going to put that in the trunk so you can use it when you ride my bike”

“oh.. what a gentleman you are..” Sera giggled and put on the jacket. “done, let’s go”

“is there spacious enough? Or should I put my bag in front?”

“no it’s fine. Come on, we’re late” Sera naturally grab a hold on Myungsoo’s jacket

“we won’t be, the big road is full of traffic, we’re taking the small road, it’s much more faster”

They leave the school, leaving the other student more curious about their relationship after seeing how great they take care of each other. Myungsoo took the small roads, passing through a villages, Myungsoo was right. It’s much more faster. Myungsoo take a few peeks looking at Sera through the side mirror. He can see how much she enjoy the evening breeze, and a smile naturally come out.

Sera and Myungsoo arrive first and they wait in front of Hyeri’s house, a few minutes later Hyeri and Bomi arrive, they move to the second floor balcony to prepare the experiment. They decided to make a Kefir, since it’s a food they can explain it more for the presentation about how to use it etc.

“so how do we get the bacteria?” Bomi asked

“I have it in my house, so we can make and passing it to each member, so everyone can wrote their own experiment” Sera said

“okay then you start first and if it’s done you can pass it to other, so what else do we need?” Hyeri asked

“a milk, I think 1-2 box is enough”

“then I’ll buy the milk, so I don’t have to get a turn, okay?” Myungsoo asked with his trademark mischievious smile

“tch! I was just wondering when you would say that” Sera sneered. Myungsoo replied with a smirk and patting Sera’s head

They finish the plan and it’s already late at night. Sera and Myungsoo stayed until Bomi get on the bus and they went to the other direction.

“it’s pretty chilly tonight. Do we take the big road?” Sera asked when Myungsoo choose the big road

“yes, it’s too empty at night if we take the small road, we don’t want something bad to happen right?”

“what? You’re scared if you can’t protect me?” Sera sneered

‘of course I am you dumb. I can’t forget myself if it happens’

“wear your jacket correctly so the schools identity cannot be seen, it’s not a good picture for us and for school”

“yes sir..”

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iJEIWnycxY JYJ - Mission 

 

It’s the JRC competition week, they don’t show it but the seniors is as nervous as the freshmans. The already at the Kamilia high, registering their names, and find a spot to sit. The choose under the tree in the of the school’s field, the school is packed with students, and a small booth selling foods and drinks. They can clearly see which student going to compete and which come to cheer on their friends. Their expression show it all.

“hey, you okay?” Sera pat on Myungsoo’s shoulder and sit next to him

“worry about yourself first..it’s your first time right?” he said while massaging his wrist

“oh well, I expect nothing. Those questions..i never seen it before it’s totally out of my knowledge. Today will just be my experience for other competition ahead” sera sigh and she take a look on Myungsoo who keep massaging his wrist “are you hurt?” she asked worried

“oh, it’s nothing I just practice too hard I think” he looked away avoiding Sera’s eyes

“Sera get ready, quiz team will start first.” Sunny called.

“okay guys, don’t feel it as a burden. We, the seniors are not pressuring anything, just do your best. And most important is, don’t get hurt, especially the stretcher team, now let’s cheer together before the quiz team move to the waiting room.”

Sera and the other quiz team are moving to the waiting room, she turn back and search for Myungsoo, she can see him sitting with his head down, still massaging his wrist. That eyes, Sera never seen his expression like that before.

A few hours passed, the quiz team and first aid team just finish, they can hear an announcement that the stretcher handmade battle just start. Sera run to the court it being held, she can see her team cheering, but she can’t see Myungsoo’s team, the students are like a wall around the court. She squeezed through and saw Myungsoo, he’s drenched with sweat, gritting his teeth while pulling the rope, he moved swiftly, and in sync with Joohyun his partner. Sera just opened to cheer on Myungsoo, when she notice something, she closed , and a wrinkle form on her forehead, she squint her eyes confirm what she think.

‘oh no, it’s true he hurt his wrist even before the battle. Gosh.. Myungsoo, please don’t force it, others may not noticed but I can see clearly you’re hurting’ Sera put her palm on , hiding her gasp. Behind all the cheering around her, clapping, and the sound of bamboo smashing, she can only see Myungsoo.

The sirene went on signing the end of the battle, Myungsoo and Joohyun are standing waiting as their stretcher is judged, they check the size accuracy, the step on it to check the strength. Myungsoo was standing with his hand holding his hurt wrist. When its finished Myungsoo and Joohyun took their stretcher and went to the others.

‘gosh…it hurts so much.’ Myungsoo cringed and shaking his head. Right when he lift his head up, he can see Sera running towards her. “hey, how’s yo-“ his words stopped when Sera quickly took his hurt wrist and tied it with an ice cold linen.

“how could you hide it and hold it alone? I understand if you don’t want the others to know. But me? I thought I’m your personal nurse.” Sera whispered between annoyed and worried

“i-i- I’m sorry, you were also competing, I don’t want to give you more problem. It’s fi-“ Myungsoo stuttered, he never seen Sera that furious.

“no! you’re not! I can see it clearly you’re hurting” Sera make the last knot and left

“Sera! Wait-“ Myungsoo tried to chase but stopped by Yonghwa

“hey~ you’re doing great.. good job” he pat on myungsoo’s shoulder proudly

“oh, thanks sunbae…” Myungsoo answered shortly while peeking behind Yonghwa’s back trying to find where Sera went to “it’s all thanks to your help sunbae, um..i need bathroom, excuse me” Myungsoo ran to find Sera

‘where are you Sera? I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to ignore you like that. I would never able to do that, you’re too precious for me to ignore.’