First Touch

Youth's Passion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YWbmtK5pNP8 BTS - Tomorrow

 

'oh come on~ not again please..' Sera already knew what's going on. It's a recruitment for this school Student Body Organization, usually they're picked based on the seniors opinion, they must've monitoring the freshman since the entrance ceremony.

'ugh, why today?...i'm not feeling so well and this recruitment is started out of no where. Lungs, just a few minute..you stay strong and don't embarass me' Myungsoo said to himself

Both Sera and Myungsoo experienced this before in middle school. Sera was picked for a Student President candidates, and Myungsoo was picked for junior Red Cross club President, so both of them is not that surprised, yet they're pissed to experienced it again.

All the freshman was told to make a line, they all standing in the middle of the field, under the scorching sun. And the 'test' begin, usually it's a mental test and physical test. The seniors would yell with no reason, basically trying to break the freshman, either make them cried, angry, or just keep standing strong.

'you got this Sera, just stand still, and dont make any eye contacts. This girl is going to faint anytime soon. poor girl~' Sera said while scanning around and saw in the corner of her eye, a petite girl is wobbly and her eyes is not focusing anywhere. Sera can see everyone is drenched with sweat. Right when she tought someone would faint, it happen..

The petite girl on Sera side, passed out, Sera having a good reflexes since young, caught her body before she fell directly to the ground. The seniors started to panicked and come to carry this petite girl to the nursery. Right when they stand up, there's a loud noise from the last row of line, a guy just passed out..

'come on lungs don't be like this know. just a few more minutes' Myungsoo said to himself, and suddenly, everything turned black. Myungsoo can still hear everyone trying to make him conscious, but no result, Myungsoo had no strength left to stand up.

"hey you, the girl with glasses, help him out!" one of the senior said to Sera. Sera quickly move from holding that girl's torso to Myungsoo's side.

'i knew him, it's the tall guy in my class, Myungsoo, if i'm not mistaken' Sera thought to herself. Sera might not realised that she's not the type of girl that help others easily if there's no advantages for her. But there she is, holding Myungsoo hand over her shoulder and grab his waist with her other hand, another senior help with the other side.

'great Myungsoo, a girl smaller than you is carrying you, good job lungs, way to embarassed myself on the first day.' Myungsoo had no energy to stand, but he still know his surround. He knew it's obviously unbalanced when the girl and his senior carrying his tall body, and they are nowhere near his height. 'wait, what is this scent? shampoo? stupid myungsoo, you should think your excuses when you awake, not a girl's shampoo' Myungsoo said while realized the scent is so calming, it's like an instant energy for him.

----

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcKkcyS410 BTS - Just one day

 

Sera is monitoring the two unconscious body, laying on the nursery's bed. The senior asked her to stay there, while he join the other to finish anythong they done back there. Sera knew they are panicked knowing some freshman got sick, what can they say to the student's parents now.

The petite girl with nametag on her shirt's pocket written, Chaeyoung, is having a fever. And Myungsoo break into cold sweat. Sera watches while sit at the edge of Chaeyoung's bed. She's tying her hair into a ponytail again, it turned to a mess while carrying, more like dragging Myungsoo.

Myungsoo is awake, he wants to open his eyes, basically just to know who he should save his face and pride to. Myungsoo opened his eyes and he can see Sera tying up her hair. 'i know her, Sera if i'm not mistaken, my classmate. oh so it was her scent. i never knew a girl could be so attractive just tying hair' and their eyes met...

"hey, you're awake. are you okay? do you need something?" Sera asked while moving to Myungsoo's side

"no thanks. i'm not feeling well since yesterday plus no breakfast, guess this is the result, haha" 'what an excuse you have, myungsoo. come on, act cool.'

"plus a harsh way of seniors to greet their juniors. rest more, i'm here" Sera snickered. She went back to sit at the edge of Chaeyoung's bed

"you're Sera, right? classmate?" Myungsoo started the conversation

"yup, Myungsoo right? we only had a short time knowing each other today at class, thanks to those seniors" Sera replied. Myungsoo also not realized, he's friendly to his friends, but not to a strangers, but Sera, something is attractive about her. 

"excuse me, water please" a hoarse voice, cut their conversation. it's chaeyoung. Sera quickly grab a glass of water and a vitamin

"here, drink this, instant energy for today.."

Chaeyoung gulped down the water and vitamin. She's furious.

"what are they exactly doing back there?!"

"recruitment" myungsoo answered

"recruitment for what? a school gang?!"

"there's no way a school gang would wear their uniform exactly as the school rule said. it's for the student body organization" Sera answered back. They continue their chat, mostly bickering about those seniors.

-----

A while after, Senior Yonghwa came, apologizing and explaining what's their purpose back there. it's the exact same thing Sera and Myungsoo said. Chaeyoung's friend picked her up to go home. And Sera walked Myungsoo, turned out Myungsoo's mother has a store near the school, the walked there.

"what a day to start highschool" Sera said while stretching her neck

"i know right.. here, i forgot not to add the spicy powder" Myungsoo replied while giving the fried tofu he bought on street.

"why? you can't eat spicy food?"

"not this much, a little bit is fine"

"what are you going to do? we majored in culinary right? we have to make various dishes, i believe a lot will be spicy too"

"tomorrow worries is for tomorrow, not today. we're come, come inside..i'll introduce my mom" Myungsoo said while turning to a small store. it's a small vintage clothes store. the door jinggling when it pushed. There's a young woman organizing the clothes rack'

"mom~ i'm here. here's my new friend.. Kim Sera"

"good evening, i'm Kim Sera. nice to meet you maam"

"dont maam me, call me omoni i treat my son's friends like my own child" she replied while hugging Sera

Three of them talked while snacking in the store. when the sky is getting darker, Sera asked to leave. Myingsoo walked her to the bus stop.

"your mom is so pretty, and friendly"

"yes she is. oh by the way, thanks for not telling her about what happen today at school. you're such a good friend."

"friend?"

"yeah, we're friends right?" Myungsoo asked, confused, he never seen someone looks so confused when asked to be friend.

"sure, friend. oh there's my bus, see you tomorrow Myungsoo, thanks for today, it was fun"

"i'm the one who thanked you Sera, see you tomorrow, take care"

Sera took the front seat near the window, he favorite seat. she can see Myungsoo waving his hand while the other hand inside his pants pocket. Sera can smell his scent just looking at him. It's her first time, to make friends, like literally do some effort to be friends with somebody, before, everyone just come to her, had a few chats, mostly asking some school task, and they claim themselves, her friend. But for Sera, they're not. Just an acquintances.

'high school is not so boring after all' Sera said while stuffing her ear with earphones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zahi-SqTRh0 Tearliner - Raincoat 

-----------------

 

updated...comment please, thanks for reading. :* XOXO