Chapter 17

Never Underestimate The Nerd

??:"I'm L." He smirked.

You:"And then? You know you don't like what I imagined a guy named L." 

L:"What? Am I ier?"  He smirked again wiping his lips.

You:"No.More like uglier." You said.

L:"You-"

Daehyun:"Yah quit it already."

Sungjong:"Whatever,Hi i'm Sungjong."

You:"You are so.....fugly."

Sungjong got mad and started attacking you but you dodged it and stopped him.

You:"Stop it or i'll break your pretty face. Wait- Omg Woohyun?"

Woohyun looked up from his phone.

Woohyun:"OMFG Hyorin? We haven't talk for so long." He hugged you and you did the same.

Sungyeol:"Wait what?"

You:"Dude he is my friend. L,let's challenge if I perfect your dance move to be mine,you will dance to f(X) Nu abo."

L:"Fine,If I win you will be MY slave for 2 months."

You just nod and let L dance it off. Pretty amazing actually. After he finished,I started. I finished it off with a peace sign. We were both pretty tight.

You:"So,Infinte and Daehyun,judge it off."

Infinite:"We will vote for L."

Woohyun and Sungyeol:"Hyorin."

Daehyun:"I'll say Hyorin."

You:"Urghh,stupid es,nevermind I love the people who voted for me and I accept my punishment."

L:"Told ya."

You:"Daehyun,Leave first. You need to rest."

Daehyun sighed and left.

L:"Yah,go get me a drink."

You sighed and tied your hair up in a bun and went to get a drink for him.

L:"Make me a sandwich,ohh get me some snacks and on the television for me." (The 2nd level is like a house)

You:"Yah, you. Go do it yourself."

He went super duper close to you until you were against the wall.

L:"Don't talk to me like that."

You:"I can if I want.Besides you don't control me and better watch out." 

You left him there and went to the dance studio.

L:"She is pretty interesting.Lets stalk her." 

They followed you all the way until the studio. You did warm ups and began dancing. You danced Lucifer,Nu abo,paradise,sherlock and love on top.

You heard clappings after you finish dancing.You turned around.

You:"You again.What do you want."

L:"You."

You laughed and pretend that you are about to kiss him. He closed his eyes....you signal his friends to keep quiet and then..............you kicked his balls.

L:"Ouch you...."

You:"Aww,sorry I couldn't control my anger."

L:"Well, you,you worthless piece of ,to think that I actually like someone like you." (you LOL EPIC FIRST DAY AND LIKED.)

You froze at the words 'worthless piece of '....that was what your mother always calls you.You were about to cry so you quickly got out and went to the roof top. When you were there,the wind blew and your tears just flow down.

'stupid.I'm worthless.Everything about me is.' you thought.

-L.joe view-

L.joe:"Hyorin....you pabo,why the hell would I hate you...I-i just lost control since your parents killed mine.'' he whispered.

Jieun:"Yah baby,you coming? If not i'm going."

L.joe sighed and followed Jieun.

-End-

L:"Yah,are you sad? Mianhae,I didn't mean to say that."

You:"Its okay....I knew that anyway. I wish I don't even exist.I'm so ugly."

L:"Yah don't say like that.You're beautiful,its just that maybe if you ain't so cold people will like you."

You:"I tried..do you like me?"

L:"Yea,as a friend."

You:"Not like that...as in a boy girl relationship kind."

L:"I....."

-------------------------------------------------

Meep this time is shorter sorry tomorrow I'll update.SHORT POLL.Who do you want the main girl to end up with. Because I feel L.joe should,then Daehyun and then L so I need your opinion.

Poll: WRITE IN COMMENTS BELOW. THANKS

L: - votes

L.joe: - votes

Daehyun: - votes