Chapter 4 is IN TOWN~~~~~~

Never Underestimate The Nerd

Anyway sorry for lying again.I was super duper tired and yeah.(You wore back your glasses when you got to the rooftop and during the class no one notice you took them off.) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was......Jieun.

Jieun:"Yah,Yong Hyorin,the little nerdy that tries to get ZE:A and L.Joe's attention."

Hyorin:"Fyi,MS TALKING ABOUT HERSELF ,I didn't try to get their attention.THEY talked to me first."

Jieun:"HA.HA.Like I will believe you,little miss trying to be innocent girl.Quit lying,attention seeker.Stop talking to ZE:A oppas and L.Joe oppa before I destroy your face!"

Hyorin:"I'm not an attention seeker.Have you looked in the mirror lately? ing more buttons of your shirt to reveal your bra and cleavage and pulling up your skirt higher to see whats underneath.Lastly,I am not gonna stop talking to them."

Jieun:"You little .Mijung and Junmi!Attack!"

They ran towards you and tried to slap and punch you but you just dodged them all.

Hyorin:"Rule number 1,learn to punch and slap better without missing."

Jieun:"You little! I'm going to ask teen top oppas to help me!"

You rolled your eyes ad she called teen top to help her. 

Jieun:"Ha! I called them.What are you going to do? Cry?"

Hyorin:"Nope.Try me."

Teen Top:"We are here! Whe- Oh the nerdy girl we heard about.."

Hyorin:"Pfft,cut to the chase dude."

L.Joe:"Never knew a girl like you could talk back to the queenkas and kingkas,anyway we heard you bullied Jieun."

Hyorin:"Oh wow,shielding a girl who lies and dress revealing like a ."

Cap:"Yah you!" He ran towards you and gave you a punch on the stomach and you fell down.

You stand up.

Hyorin:"Go on,one more hit and its my turn."

Chunji ran behind you and tried to kick your waist.You grabbed his leg in a flash and swing him towards the wall.

Hyorin:"Weak."

The rest started charging towards you but you trip them and one by one backflip them really fast.They kept groaning and didn't get up.

Hyorin:"You call yourselves men? Get up and fight!"

They kept groaning and still didn't get up.You turned your back and walked away.

L.joe:"Watch your back hyorin." He said.

You ignored and continue walking.

--------------------------

me bad.I got requests to do. sorry!!