Chapter 10

Never Underestimate The Nerd

 

Hyorin:"Y-yong Hwa,w-why a-a-re you here?" you stuttered with your eyes widen.
Yong Hwa just smirked.
Hyorin:"Mr Jang,excuse me. I need to take this outside."
Mr Jang nodded and you went out with Yong Hwa behind you.
Hyorin:"What the do you want?! Can't you just leave me?!" You snarled at him.
Yong Hwa:"Chill babe,I just want you back." he said and kissed your cheek
Hyorin:"Don't ing kiss my cheek. How many times do I have to tell you that we are over?!" You shouted at him.
Yong Hwa:"You know I love you and that day when I kissed a girl was an accident."
Hyorin:"Look,that is that.I have my reasons,it's not only about that accident. Just...Just leave me alone..." You said and walked away.
Yong Hwa:"Yah! You ing !" He ran and kicked your back.
Hyorin:"Arghhh !" You screamed in pain.
Yong Hwa:"Surprise? I trained while you were gone.Oh Hyorin,I apologized but I didn't get any forgiveness."
Hyorin:"Just please leave me." 
Yong Hwa smirked and double punched your stomach and banged your head against the wall.Your vision started to blur and you keep shaking your head.
Suddenly,you saw a blurred figure of a male punching Yong Hwa,that was when everything out.
-Mystery Dude Pov- 
??:"You're lucky I came in time to save you." 
You sighed.
??:"You know,when I see you up close...you look really beautiful.Anyway,we're here."
You put Hyorin on the patient bed and told the nurse what happened and sat on a chair while staring at Hyorin for awhile.Your eyes began to close and you fell asleep.
-End Pov-
Several minutes passed.....
Hyorin:"Urgh...my head hurts like hell." You hold your head. You look around the place and noticed it was a hospital and also saw someone.
*Hmmm...Why is he here??* You wondered.
??:"Oh you're awake,how are you feeling?" 
Hyorin:"Um better thanks.Anyway why are you here....-"
-To be continued-
-----------------------------------------
Booyah!! CLIFFHANGER ON THE LAST LINE SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE DUDE'S NAME BUT I DECIDED THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD GUESS!!!
WOOHYUN? L.JOE? KEVIN? KYLE? :P|| Random note:Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery,Mystery, mystery, aldagado moreu neun
neo Igeot cham mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery,Mystery, mystery *head dance* Addicted to that part :D