Special Freaking Chapter 5 (LOL)

Never Underestimate The Nerd

-Skip to PE-

You walked towards the PE Teacher and saw that it was Victor Kim (King).

Sarah:"OMFG! VICTOR!"

Victor:"Sup Sarah! Long time no see." 

If ya wondering how the fk does sarah know victor,it's because when sarah and poreotics were b-boying last time,her opponent was victor and quest crew.

Sarah:"Yeah,where is ya crew?"

Victor:"You know,at home lounging.I just come here to earn more money."

Sarah:"Oh...Aite Imma change."

You took off your current shirt and changed to PE shirt.You went straight to the running track.

Victor:"Alright guys,today I want you to run 10 laps." 

Everyone groaned.

Victor:"Yea yea,I know you love me.Now on the count of 3. 1.....2....3!!!"

You guys begin running and running.You ran non-stop and ahead of everyone by 3 laps. After 10 minutes you were done.

Sarah:"Aite Vic,I'm done."

Victor:"Damn Sy,you are so fast."

Sarah:"I know dawg." 

Siwan and Dongjun finished.

Dongjun:"NOONA!!!" Dongjun said running to you like a small kid while Siwan walked slowly.

Hyorin:"Annyeong Dongjun and Siwan." You waved.

Siwan:"Sorry if Dongjun is being an idiotic maknae." Siwan said rubbing the back of his head.

Dongjun:"Hyung~~How can you say that about me!!We have been brothers for ages!!"

Siwan:"Yah Dongjun,we are not even related.I am your hyung for business reasons."

After Siwan said that,Dongjun frown sadly and went behind you.

Dongjun:"Noona,you protect me!Hyung is being so mean!"

Hyorin:"Aish,don't be foolish.Yah Siwan,be nice to your dongsaeng."

Siwan:"Arasso...I'm letting you off on her account." He glared at Dongjun.

Dongjun:"Noona,gomawo!!" He smiled widely.

You nodded and talked to Victor again.

Sarah:"Eh Vic,Imma go now aite? Stay cool bro' "

Victor:"Later."

Hyorin:"Annyeong Siwan and Dongjun."

Both of them:"Annyeong!"

You went to change in the toilet to your poreotics shirt and walked out of school. You made a turn and saw...Teen top.

CAP:"Miss nerdy girl."

You rolled your eyes and tried to walk past them.

Chunji:"Uh uh,you ain't going nowhere after what happen just now."

Hyorin:"Fine! Let's settle this,Imma give you guys two chances each to hit me."

Niel went first and aim for your stomach.You grabbed his hand in a flash and twisted it.

Niel:"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ricky went for your face but you dodged and kick him in the stomach.Ljoe and Changjo aim for your leg and stomach but you grab their hands and backflip them.

Hyorin:"Well,well,well looks like you two are the last ones."

CAP:"Enough with your crap!" CAP took out a dagger and tried to stab you.You dodge and quickly took out your gun from your bag and shot his arm.

CAP:"KKK!!!"

Chunji went forward and too brought a gun.

Hyorin:"You think you can defeat me? Fine have the first shoot." You smirked and secretly got your dagger out. Chunji tried to shoot you and you dodge while throwing the knife at his arm,It made a cut that was 2 inch long.

Chunji screamed in pain while the rest tried to restrain themselves from screaming.

Hyorin:"Weak useless men." You spat at them.

Changjo:"I thought you were just a nerd."

Hyorin:"You see me with your eyes not with your skills.Never underestimate me." You said and walked away.

-Teen Top P.O.V-

L.joe:"Damn it ing hurts."

CAP:"I have a plan,we become her friend."

Changjo:"What? Bad plan,I'm out."

Everyone agreed it was a bad plan except CAP and Chunji.

Chunji:"Suit yourself.Don't regret it." 

They all got up and limped home.

-Normal pov-

You got home and remembered that Ellen was coming today.You got changed into your I love NY shirt and skinny jeans with chuck norris and went to the airport. 

-Skip to airport.-

You checked the time and saw that it was 5.45pm and Ellen's flight arrived at that time.

Ellen:"YO SY,OVER HERE BABE."

You ran towards her and hugged her.

Sarah:"OMG! Ellen I in' miss you." 

Ellen:"I miss you too! now come on,lets go home first."

You guys got out of the airport and went by the alleyway.

??:"Hey beautifuls want to play?" One dude said beside you.

Sarah/Hyorin:"Thanks but no thanks."

??:"Come on babe." He touched your cheeks.You backflip him because of your sudden reflexes.

Behind you guys were a group of people.

??:"You beat up my friend eh?" The person said and you thought it sounded familiar.

Sarah/Hyorin:"L.joe?"

----------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHE okay..so I will continue soon anyway. I have good story to intro :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105592/life-is-too-hard-aom-gangs-jaypark-ljoe-teentop-you-zea by roschelle. If you want to read more of her story you can click her name and see the other story she has. Please freakin' read it too.Its like freakin' awesome. Other than that,see you on FRIDAY THE 13TH.