A/N

Never Underestimate The Nerd

Hey guys, 

How has everything been? I know it's been a long time since i've came on and updated my stories. Truth is, i've stopped feeling motivated to continue with this storyline and the story as a whole. Also, as i grew older, i had a whole lot more of responsibilities such as school and my family. It's been really hard to do think of ways to continue with the story and not feel like 'i hate it' and also juggle with my education and my future plans such as higher education and then work. It's not that I no longer want to develop this story but I feel that i no longer have time for this and to be honest, it isn't going anywhere. The whole story i had in mind wasn't what was shown in the chapters. Another factor had also been because of the fact that i had lost interest in the kpop world. After 4 years, it all began to die down. Once a crazy fan of many groups, it became to just simply enjoying their songs from time to time and that was it. While i'll still be into kpop, it just wouldn't be strong enough for me to indulge in these kinds of fanfictions where i get to experience being in someone's shoes with their favourite idols.

I'm truly sorry but i'm no longer going to continue with this story and will probably be leaving asianfanfics as a whole for an indefinite period of time, It was never my intention to leave this site but I think it's time. If I do return, I would say but as of now, it's goodbye.

thank you for all the support for those who read once or for those who do check for updates. 

It's been fun while it lasted.