Chapter 18

Never Underestimate The Nerd

L:"I...erm sorta." he said sheepishly

You:"Really?? Erm...okay." You said awkwardly.

L:"Do you like me?" He asked with a smirk.

You:"I-you-BYE!!" You waved and ran away.

'Tch,cute...love you too~' He thought and smiled to himself.

You:"Whew,that was close." 

Your heart beated wildly as you stand behind a wall. Someone hugged your waist from behind.

??:"Miss me?"

You:"Woohyun!!" You smiled and gave him a tight bear hug.

Woohyun:"Yah,Rinnie ah~ Did you do something to L hyung? He was asking me where you were awhile ago."

You:"Ani~Its a small matter. Don't worry."

Woohyun:"Oh really?" 

He gave you that face and you just stare at him with the poker face.

Woohyun:"Aite,oppa has to run now."

You:"K bye Woohyun!"

Woohyun:"No,no,no. Its Woohyun OPPA." He emphasized the  word 'Oppa'.

You:"Aish i'll -" someone cut you short.

L:"Yah,you haven't answer my question."

Your eyes widened and ran off. 

L:"Sup dawg. Sorry gotta catch my girl." He said to Woohyun.

Woohyun saluted him and smiled.

You:"Omg,noooo." You ran.

You suddenly got scooped up bridal style and you look at who it was.....Myungsoo. 

You:"Yah! Let me go!" You kept  kicking your legs and moving about.

L:"Yah,don't be stubborn,stay still or i'll kiss you on the lips." He smirked.

You quickly cover your mouth. 'Cute,you will be mine soon beautiful' he smiled at you. Moments later,you guys were at the beach. 

L:"So answer me.Do you like me or not?"

You:"That one will have to wait...I don't really know you yet." You sheepishly said rubbing the back of your neck.

L:"Alright,let'ss have a date tomorrow then."

You:"Mwuh?" You said utterly shocked.

He just chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

L:"We will have our date at Lotte World beautiful..." He whispered to you.

Your face immediately turned red and you tried to hide it but he saw and smiled sweetly at you.

You:"So i'll see you tomorrow."

L:"Yah,my kiss?" He puckered his lips.

You smacked his head and ran off. 

L:"Yah!" He chuckled at your cuteness and left.

-At home-

You:"Yah B.A.P how did you know where I live?"

Zelo:"Noona! You are so dense,we checked up on you~" He said.

You:"Yah you little!" You said faking anger and started attacking Zelo.

Bang:"Ay,baby,don't destroy my cute little brother."

You:"Chillax. Oh Daehyun is wearing a mask again." You said.

Daehyun nodded.

You:"Oh well,you look hot." you just said 

Everyone blinked at you.

You:"Wae? I do that to most guys anyway." You just shrugged.

Himchan:"But no girl do that.It is too weird." 

You:"Whatever,say what you need to say~~" You said in a melodious tune and walked to the fridge.

Your phone vibrated and you answered it.

You:"Annyeong"

L:"Sup baby girl~"

You:"Yah! What do you want? I already agreed on the date!" You practically shouted and B.A.P looked at you.

L:"Just come out of your house."

You ended the call 

You:"Jeez,I have got to keep my info private and confidential." You rolled your eyes and opened the door.

L:"Surprise,I bought you flowers. 99 roses 1 is fake. Annyeong!" He kissed your cheeks and walked away.

You turned around and walked to B.A.P.

Zelo:"NOONA!! SOMEONE CONFESSED?"

Bang:"Duh,its a boyfriend."

Himchan:"No soon to be~"

You:"What the ? really,what the ." you sighed and put the roses at a corner.

L texted you and you read the message. 'Hey cutie,don't forget our date.xoxo :)"

You:"URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." You stomped into your room.

You were so irritated at L so you played Warrior by B.A.P,you just felt that the song was catchy.

You:"Yeah A punch that I throw for you,Who are thirsty from the long fightEveryone’s different, everyone takes sidesAnd those words are just words of ignorant peopleSince the words that echoes in my heart is different from yoursI’m mad so listen to my 4 measure nagging(Rest In Peace) This prayer for truthsEven if the hidden system, the black shadow cover it upThis holy badge that won’t yieldWhat’s the name of the game? B.A.P"

Somebody applauded and you looked to see.....B.A.P

Bang:"Damn,never knew you could rap like Zelo."

You:"Let's just say that Zelo's line affected me the most that I had to learn it."

Zelo:"Noona,we can be best buddies." He ran and hug you.

You:"Awwwww,cute robot~" You patted his head and hugged him.

You:"Let's watch a movie."

Bang:"YES WAR TIME!"

You:"Bang Yongguk,we will not watch that type of movie,we will watch horror." You smirked.

You all watch 'The exorcism of Emily Rose' and it was really boring so you fell asleep.

TeenTop:"OLA,TEENTOP IN THE HOUSE~~"

You jolted awake and saw them,your face immediately turned into a disgusted one.

You:"Rude es."

Chunji:"Yah,why are we one."

You:"First you guys,woke me up and your songs . e.g. Don't spray perfume,I'll get caught by my girlfriend~" You mocked their songs.

L.Joe:"Whatever ,at least we have talents."

You:",ego much? IDGAF so goodbye manwhore." You said controlling your anger.

L.joe:" ."

You lost it,you began punching him like mad.

Chunji:"Hy-hyorin ah stop it!"

Bang:"YAH STOP THIS NOW."

You:"Leave the out of me alone."

Daehyun pulled you away from him and hugged your waist to prevent you from hitting L.joe.

You:"ing dog,go your mother's ." You shouted in anger.

C.A.P:"Yah,enough of it,Hyorin calm your and L.Joe go balls,really,if you are going to be a and like that Nicole,get lost from our territory and Hyorin's one. Because i'm sick of this and Nicole is a ." He said.

You:"C.A.P,enough,leave this tard alone. I had enough,I'm gonna take a breather."

You went to the park and sat down on the bench.Suddenly,someone covered your eyes.

??:"Miss me?"

You:"Get away L,not in a good mood."

L sighed and said "Wae?"

You:" L.joe irritates me."

L:"Oh well,es gonna .Leave him alone. He isn't worth it."

You:"I feel stupid,letting an into my life."

L:"Its alright,you have me."

You:"Whatever,Imma sleep." You leaned on his shoulder and slept.

'Beautiful features,I hope she loves me the same way I do." L thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I have a sad news to say,my computer is getting taken away today till september so now everything will be in korean. BLACK IS NOW KOREAN. so yeah. I will use Iphone to update and yeah,I have exams so it takes time,that is why i haven't been updating. Sorry subbies :( I am now secretly using the computer.