Chapter 12

Never Underestimate The Nerd

Hyorin:" KYEOPTA HONG KI,DIVA KEY AND MIR GOONIE!!!"

All:"Annyeong hyorin!"

Hyorin:"Long time no seeeeee! What are you guys doing here?"

Key:"We came to visit you and most probably come and b-boy with you~"

Hyorin:"Hey key,talk in english~ you have a fine english babe."

Key:"Aww thanks but mir goonie and hong ki in english so yea.."

Hyorin:"Hey let's all meet kyle."

All:"Alright!"

Hyorin:"EY YO KYLE REMEMBER THEM? HONG KI,MIR AND KEY?"

Kyle:"Ey yea,SUP HONG KI AND MIR! MY LITTLE BROTHERS AND DIVA!"

Hong ki:"YAH Kyle i'm not your little brother and we need to practice b-boy kaja!"

Hyorin:"Aite,since we have 5,Kyle will be our mentor. IM WITH DIVA! I LOVE HIM!" 

Mir:"Yah! Why do you only love him?"

Hyorin:"Because,he is my best friend,my first- aish nevermind."

Hongki:"Ohhh."

Hyorin:"HERE WE GO 5,6,7,8"

(You were the starting,key was the black  one,hong ki is the one with blue shorts and mir is the green striped shirt! its at starting but you can watch the whole clip if ya want :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWNM8wJSrs)

Kyle:"Well if I had to pick,Hyorin and Key would be the winner because they sync well with each other."

Hyorin:"Told ya'. HONG KI~~ SARANGHAE! MIR GOONIE~ SARANGHAE! lets all go eat!"

Hongki & Mir:"Saranghae!"

You guys went downtown seoul and bought dubboki and ate there. (KYLE DID NOT TAG ALONG!)

Hyorin:"You know,I haven't been to arcade and pet shops for years."

Key:"Lets go there later."

Mir:"Oh noona,noona! I want hamster!"

Hyorin:"Arraso!" 

*New message!* You checked your phone and saw the ID -PABOKWANGIE-  (Rinrin,its decided,we are coming in three days and I know hongki,mir and key are there so ask them to stay longer. Bye! :D)

Hyorin:"Yah,hongki,mir and key stay longer. My brother and his gang and my gang are coming in three days."

Key:"Arraso."

You guys talked and finished eating so you guys went arcade and played race car and you came in first. After that you all went to the pet shop.

Hyorin:"Omona! This cat is kyeopta! It looks like diva key! OMO! THIS HAMSTER LOOKS LIKE MIR! the rabbit looks so much like hong ki!! KYEOPTA!" 

Mir:"Yah faster I want this fat little hamster~"

Hyorin:"Arasso"

You paid for 4 pets 1 cat,2 hamsters and 1 rabbit. You checked the time.

Key:"Omona! Pali we will be late for the b-boy contest!"

Hyorin:"Yah key,you sound totally like a diva."

Key:"Aish PALI~ I need to change~"

You guys were walking and in front of you came a group of females. The one at the end looked very familiar.....and that is when you realise...

Hyorin:"YAH KIM-"

-----------------------

Who the ? ok no jokes that girl up there you gotta guess. I like her pelvic dance though its quite interesting LOLOLOL. I gave you a huge hint already~ Again no inspiration! Rushed the work alittle.