Chapter 14

Never Underestimate The Nerd

So instead of Hyorin: I will put it as You: Ok? k lets begin this is a sad/emo/romantic ish story? Some readers don't know if Korean is blue or black so in every 3-4 chapter I will put the title thingish.

Korean:Blue

English:Black

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning....

You woke up and did the usual.

'I wonder if I could still play that song..' You thought and went to your piano room

piano_room_by_imonkey89.jpg

You pressed the keys and started playing:That Should Be Me By AJ Rafael and Albert Posis(I know it won't be related to the flashback but yeah the tempo and all suits the flashback,it makes a very sad and ....yeah so enjoy TURN THE MUSIC ON.)

-FlashBack-

You:"Yah diva,Pali!"

Key:"Arasso,yah,not too fast!"

You:"Mehrong!" 

You ran to the park but he was fast so he caught you.

Key:"What did you say?" 

You:"N-nothing." You said laughing.

You both stared at each other...both lips were just 1 cm apart,he slowly kissed your lips tenderly. You pulled away from him and ran away again.

You:"HAHAHAHA MEHRONG!" You laughed and sticked your tongue out.

Key:"Yah you! Aish!" He smiled.

-End-

-2nd Flashback-

Yonghwa always noticed how happy you are with Key and he was so enraged because he always liked you.

He followed you and dragged you with him when Key wasn't there.

You:"Yah!"

Yonghwa:"Now you listen to me! Leave Key immediately."

You:"No! Screw the out of you !"

He slapped you.Hard.

Yonghwa:"Leave him or he will be dead tonight. Choose wisely,follow me or he is dead."

You were shaking badly and cried alittle before deciding.

You:"Don't kill him,I'll become yours."

Yonghwa:"Good.Tell him after school."

You left and went to class.Key tried talking to you but you always avoided him.

It was finally after school.

You:"Key,I have something to tell you. Let's break up."

Key:"Wae?"

You:"I have no feelings for you,I never had.I just did that to make Yonghwa jealous." You said a little shaky

Key:"Hyorin ah,Jebal. Gajima,jebal gajima." Key begged.

You turned around and walked away crying.

-End-

You finished playing and wiped your tears away. You went to school in this outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45499960

You walked into class and everyone was whispering about how you look like a as your belly could be seen but you didn't care because you had no mood today and went to your seat.

Kevin:"Hello! Miss me? We haven't talk for days."

You:"Erm yea,Kev,i'm really tired can we talk some other time?"

Kevin:"Erm...okay sure." Kevin said abit sad.

The bell rang and it was time for class.

Mr Horse O.:"Good Morning class! I'm Mr Horse Oregon or Mr Horse O."

Everyone snickered silently except you.

Class begin,it was about human anatomy. You got bored and stood up and was about left the classroom when..

Mr Horse:"Hey! Come back here this instant!"

You:"FIRST OF ALL HORSE,SHUT THE UP AND SECOND OF ALL GO SHOVE YOUR UP YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE THE OUT OF ME ALONE." You spat angrily.

You walked out and went to the roof. (Keep in mind chapter 15 will be the day where poreotics and all come in.) You sang When we say by Aj Rafael. Check on youtube CAN? 

L.joe:"Bored again?"

You:"No...more like back to the past."

L.joe walked towards you and sat next to you.

L.joe:"Tell me what happen."

You relate the story back to him and the time you started fighting.

L.joe:"Are you okay?"

You:"Yea...kind of." You said shakily trying not to cry.

L.joe:"Rest your head on my shoulder. Just cry your heart out it will make you feel better."

You rest your head on his shoulder and cried. (OMFG SO SWEETTTTTTT JOERIN/JOERAH COUPLE!) He your hair as you cried.

30 Mins later...

You:"Thanks again,erm...sorry your shoulder is wet because of me."

L.joe:"Its okay and no problem if you need me i'm always here."

You wiped your tears away and went to class. Luckily it was music class.

(Urgh if I did music class before sorry I forgot teacher's name so I will put the name in my mind.)

Ms Janelle:"Ah,you're here Ms Hyorin. Since you are late and everyone has done their assignment,yours will be special.You will sing in class."

You:"Aite."

L.joe:"SORRY I'M LATE."

Ms Janelle:"Oh another latecomer,please join Ms Hyorin over there and decide a song you both will be singing or individual."

You:"Erm..you know sparks fly?"

L.joe:"Yeap."

You:"Aite Ms Janelle we are doing sparks fly by taylor swift." (Imagine L.joe can speak good english.)

Ms Janelle:"Alright begin whenever you are ready." 

You:"1,2,3" Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ljv9YVHBM I love the cover!!

You glance at L.joe smiling whenever it reached the 'hit me with those brown eyes' part and he always do the same. It ended and everyone clapped.

Ms Janelle:"Thank you! Now because there is no more time,you guys can go off. See you on friday!"

You:"Hey that was amazing."

L.joe:"Thanks you too."

Hong Ki:"RIN! Annyeong! Pali~ Let's go to dance class!"

You:"Wait aish Hongki you are too excited~ Run along first."

He nodded and ran off.

You:"Haha he is always like that."

Hyuna:"Yah YONG HYORIN!"

You:"Mwuh?"

Hyuna:"Want to have a sing off? If you win i'll leave you alone forever and if I win,you can't hang out with L.joe,Key,Hongki,Mir and the other boys you associate with."

You:"Deal."

L.joe:"Yah Hyorin don't do this!"

You:"Chillax ain't that hard."

Hyuna sang :Change,Goodbye Baby,Before U go and more whichever song you want. (Artist:Hyuna,Miss A and TVXQ)

You sang:Wedding Dress,On rainy day,I like you the best,I won't give up. (Artist:Taeyang,BEAST,Jason Mraz)

You:"Crowd you decide!"

Few of them voted for Hyuna and the rest voted for you.

You:"! Told ya!"

You walked away with L.joe.

-Dance Class-

You:"HEY KYLE!" 

You hugged him very long.

Kyle:"Hey!!! Today we will be doing somebody to love."

You:"Great.AITE LISTEN UP! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING SOMEBODY TO LOVE."

Kyle:"HERE WE GO."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SghUxCb80 everyone clapped after that. You went to the boy's side and teach them.

You:"Okay,Imma start with one and you try." 

You did it in the speed you normally do and they managed to do it again.

You:"Good!"

You:"ZEA! I haven't talk to you FO SO LONG! SARANGHAEYO!" You smiled at them

ZEA:"NOONA/HYORIN! Saranghaeyo!" They smiled back.

You dragged L.joe and talked to him.

You:"Annyeong! Let me tell you something. Ima...Lesbian."

L.joe:"MWUH!!!"

You laughed and laughed like crazy.

You:"Yah,I was just kiddin' but really you are hot. Saranghaeyo!" You smiled at him.

Obviously both of you know that you loving him and saying he was hot was just to cheer him up,but,he really felt a little spark when you said that.

Dongjun:"Noona! Pabo Kevin hyung is irritating!"

You:"Kevin,don't bully Dongjun or I bully you!"

Kevin:"Neh!Mianhae Dongjunnie!"

You laughed at them and went to call Kikwang.

Kikwang:"Hello?"

You:"KIKI! I LOVE YOU~ OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I MISS YOUR STUPIDITY!!"

Kikwang:"Hey! That Sy was mean!" 

You:"Too Bad."

??:"Hyorin ah."

You:" Y-"

You turned your head and saw....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOYAH!! WHO IS IT?? GUESS?? OMG THE JOERIN COUPLE IS SO MOTHERING CUTE!! <3 Anyway love you guys! Support please. God Aj Rafael is like so awesome and yea!!! Dear readers! Let's meet in the land of puffy clouds HAHAHAHA KK. Not bad right? This chapter is abit longer.