Chapter 8

Never Underestimate The Nerd

Sup homies.Anyway in chapters you might find sarah attract to a dude and yea..BUT DONT WORRY IF SHE LIKES HIM TO THE CORE YOU SHALL HAVE A ALTERNATE ENDING. :D (20/1) < date so you won't misunderstand my ending note below.

----------------------------------------------

-Math class-

Hyorin:"Annyeong Mr Jang. My new friend Yuhee."

Yuhee:"Annyeonghaseyo."

You both bowed and turned to face the class and you guys saw Hyungsik so you both decided to sit in between him.

Hyorin:"Yah you! Why are you always appearing in our classes."

Hyungsik:"Well I don't know.Maybe on tuesdays I have all the same classes with you guys."

Hyorin:"Oh,I see."

???:"Excuse me,is this math class?"

You looked towards the door and saw a FREAKIN HOT DUDE standing there.

Mr Jang:"Ah yes,Mr Nam Woohyun.The transferred student."

Alot of squeals were heard. "Omona that dude is so hot!" "He is just breath-taking."  

Woohyun just smiled politely to them.

Mr Jang:"Please sit next to Hyorin over there." He pointed towards you.

Woohyun nodded and walked towards the seat next to you. Your heart beat furiously.You thought it was weird because you never had this feeling before but you just shrugged it off.

Woohyun:"Annyeong!" He smiled and waved to you.

Hyorin:"Annyeong." You said blushing madly.

Woohyun smiled and asked "Who's your friends?"

Hyorin:"That is Yuhee and on my left is Hyungsik my dumb dongsaeng." You smiled in delight on what you said about Hyungsik.

Hyungsik:"Yah NOONA~ I'm not dumb!!" He pouted.

Woohyun:"Oh,he is your brother?" 

Hyorin:"Neh,he is my fake brother."

Woohyun:"Ah...I see."

??:"YAH YONG HYORIN!!"

Hyorin:"W-"

You turned to where the voice came and saw..

------------------------------------

WARNING:IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE VULGARITIES OR ANGER DO NOT READ THIS.

WOOT WOOT I'm didn't make it longer because I'm ing pissed with my stupid uncle . just cause my grandma only call my sister pretty and not me,he butted in and said oh she didn't call you pretty,means you are ugly. DUDE I GET IT,I'M UGLY OKAY?!? I mean everyone has imperfection,not only me and you said that after i fking greet you. Its like you don't bloody care. Next time I won't greet you . (22/1)