Chapter 15

Never Underestimate The Nerd

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I was seriously busy and yeah i might not  be able to update and all. Continue to support please! Arraso? Saranghaeyo!

-----------------------------

You:"YONG JUNHYUNG!"

Junhyung:"Hey baby girl!"

You:"Oppa! Omg beasts! Yoseob Oppa,Pabokwang,Doojoon Oppa,Dongwoon,Hyunseung Oppa!" You said with a sparkle in your eyes.

You hugged each and everyone of them.

Junhyung:"That is not all!"

Poreotics walked in with Ellen.

You:"OMG! Matt,Can,Charles,Law,Jet,Andrew and Ellen!"

You ran up and hugged them.

You:"Okay wait. I'll like to introduce to you my friends!"

You showed them everyone in ZE:A and L.joe and you introduce poreotics and beast to them.

Matt:"Aite Sy thats cool. Wanna go the usual?"

You:"Double on it?"

Charles:"You bet babe."

You smiled like a crazy person.

Si Wan:"The usual?"

You:"That is my awesome hang out. The undergrounnd dance studio!"

You put your arm around Law and walked out with him and the rest including ze:a and l.joe.Awhile later,you all reach the studio.

You played a random music which was moves like jagger and started dancing like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyV-60A13MU&feature=related

Matt:"Damn you got better while  I was gone."

You:"Well you know me. Yah L.joe,pass me the water."

He threw it to you and you catch it and started drinking it.

You:"Now what?"

Jet:"ITS TRUTH OR DARE TIME!"

You nod and everyone gathered and sat down in a circle. In the order:You,Matt,Can,Charles,Law,Jet,Andrew,Kevin,Kwanghee,Siwan,Joonyoung,Taeheon,Heechul,Minwoo,Hyungshik,Dongjun,Beast,Ellen then L,joe.

You:"Aite Matt,Truth or dare?"

Matt:"Dare."

You:"I dare you to call your girlfriend and tell her she is a ."

Matt:"Erm aite."

He called her and told her that then say it was a dare. Blah blah blah very long after it was your turn and you picked dare.

Junhyung:"Okay,I dare you to kiss L.joe on the lips."

You and L.joe:"What?"

You:"U mad brother."

Junhyung:"Well,if you don't,the worst is that you be a couple for a month and you have to makeout in front of us for 5 minutes."

You:"Junnie~ Pwease pity me." You gave him puppy eyes.

Junhyung:"No can do shawty."

L.joe:"Dang you are worst than chunji."

You:"Let's just get this over and done with."

You leaned forward and kissed him. For some weird reason,you felt a little spark in you.You pulled away.

You:"Happy?" You said annoyed but still smile

Junhyung:"Ecstatic." He smirked as everyone were whistling and shouting.

You blushed a little and suddenly Key popped in your mind and your smile fade away. You remember what Key said the time you guys dated. "Promise me,on my birthday,September 23rd we meet at the usual." You checked the date on your iphone. Sep 23rd. 

You:"Erm sorry guys,I gotta go."

Junhyung looked at you with the 'why' face and you just moved your lips saying 'key'.You ran out and went to the usual dubboki shop. (It looks freakin' awesome so yeah)

You:"Hey,happy birthday."

Key:"You came." He smiled and hugged you.

You:"Great but I still can't accept you."

Key:"Why?"

You:"I guess I just moved on.I have been feeling alittle attracted to someone."

Key:"Is it L.joe?"

You just kept quiet.He nodded and left. You just cried and walked away after seeing how depressed he looked.You called L.joe.

You:"Hey,c-can you meet me at the nearby park?"

L.joe:"Sure,don't cry."

He arrived 5 minutes later after ending the call.

L.joe:"Hey.Why are you crying."

You:"Its because I told him that I love y- nothing."

L.joe:"Oh well,its okay if you don't want to tell me."

You:"Thanks for understanding.Can I hug you?"

L.joe:"Sure."

You stood up and hugged him for a very very long time. He pulled away and without warning he kissed you for quite long. You were startled but kissed back anyway.

L.joe:"I love you." He said after pulling away.

You:"I love you too." You smiled at him.

Today,this was the best thing ever that happened to you.......(Let's skip alittle.) Days and weeks began to pass and you noticed that L.joe rarely say I love you and those sweet stuff and also call you. One day you went to his house.... You rang the bell.

Mrs Lee:"Yes dear?"

You:"I'm lookin' for L.joe."

Mrs Lee:"Oh he is in his room.Come on in."

She invited you inside and you went to his room and open the door to find........Jieun and L.joe making out on his bed....butt.

You:"So,this was all a joke? All you think of me is a worthless piece of you could with?"

L.joe:"Wait listen-"

You:"I'm done with you.Go your ."

You left his house and went back to your house.You went up your room and slammed the door shut.You started crying like crazy.

Jason/Junhyung:"Hey sis."

Hyorin:"Look at me.Am I ugly? Am I mean? Am I stupid? What am I Jason? I can't take it."

Junhyung:"Look sis,you're perfect.They just can't see it.Trust me but its your decision to believe in what you want."

He rubbed your back and walked out. Should I do it? You thought for awhile then made up your mind. You went to the salon to dye your naturally brown hair to blond and cut it.

 

this was how you look like after.

-Next day-

You went to school and everyone started whispering. 'Omg,she changed.' 'She looks so emo.'  You ignored as usual and went to your seat. L.joe was staring at you because you changed.

Mr Oregon/O.:"Good morning class. Today we have new students.Please introduce yourselves."

They came in one by one. Girls were squealing at the new boy students and guys were whistling at the sight of a girl student.

Boy students:"Annyeonghaseyo. We are BAP! I'm Bang Yongguk that is Himchan,Daehyun,Youngjae,Jongup and Zelo."

The girls in your class all clapped and welcome them.

Girl student:"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Nicole Jung."

And the boys did the same.

Mr O.:"Now please pick where you would like to seat."

Nicole:"I want to sit next to the pink hair boy."

Mr O.:"Alright,Yong Hyorin please move to another seat."

You rolled your eyes,grabbed your bag and moved all the way to the back of the class and sat there.

BAP:"We would like to seat where Ms Yong is sitting at."

Mr O.:"Hyorin move to somewhere else."

Everyone stared at you as you pretend you didn't hear the teacher and took out your earphones to listen to music.Mr O. went to your desk and slammed the table.

Mr O.:"Get out of my class now."

You:"With pleasure."

You stood up and grabbed your bag. You walked out of the classroom. BAP thought that you were one interesting girl.

You went to dance class and waited there.

You:"Stupid motherer."

Kyle:"Chill babe. Come on relax. Dance or something."

You danced Fiction,Shock,Lucifer,Sherlock,Ring Ding Dong until everyone came but you didn't care and danced more. This time you dance Paradise by Infinite. Everyone was by then looking at you in awe but you notice that you couldn't perfect one part. So you kept dancing and dancing until you learned it.

You grabbed a bottle of water after you finished...

Kyle:"Today we will be doing soom.Let my assistant show you."

You danced soom perfectly and you and kyle split team. You took BAP,ZEA,Nicole,Teen Top

You:"I will just do this once."

You did it in a slower pace and ask everyone to dance after that. You notice that Nicole couldn't do it.

You:"Nicole,you will keep doing the dance until you learn it."

You watched her do it a bunch of time while everyone was resting but she still couldn't perfect the moves.

L.joe:"You know what? I had enough of it. Yong Hyorin stop forcing her to repeat. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

You:"And who do you think you are? who cheats on s."

He slapped you tight and everyone went silent. You were so mad that you kept punching his face like a punching bag and twist his arms but didn't dislocate it. Chunji got hold of you and hugged you to prevent you from hitting L.joe.

You:" OFF AND DON'T PISS THE HELL OUT OF ME!"

You went out of the studio to calm yourself. You breathe out shakily and a guy came out.

??:"Hey you okay?"

You:"No! You're Bang Yongguk or something right?"

Yongguk:"Yeah. Just relax. You need a hug?"

You nodded and he hugged you. You felt he was just like your brother.

You:"Bang,you know,life .When you fall in love then get hurt. Isn't it stupid?"

Bang:"It maybe a good thing or bad. At least you know if he is Mr right."

You:"I want to go back to New York. I'm going to do what I do best. Fight."

Bang:"You fight? But you dance better."

You smiled and you saw the noticeboard. 'Singing Contest this friday. 1st prize:Meet Infinite. 2nd prize:30k prize. 3rd:$500 voucher.'

You:"Bang,you joining?"

Bang:"Nope.I'm gonna join the dance contest." He pointed to the poster next to it.

You:"Hmm,I guess i'm gonna join both."

Bang:"Don't worry then! I'll support you!"

You chuckled and went back to the studio with him. You saw Nicole and L.joe one side kissing but no one noticed well except Yongguk.

Bang:"Don't worry about them. Gaja,I'll introduce my mates to you."

You both walked over to where his team mates are.

Bang:"Zelo,Youngjae,Himchan,Daehyun and Jongup."

All:"Annyeong." They all said except Daehyun.

You:"Annyeong."

Bang:"Don't worry about Daehyun he is more about the mysterious type."

You just nod.

Zelo:"Noona! You look so much prettier than hyosung noona."

Bang hit his head and you just laugh.

Kyle:"Hey sy,in trouble. Jason got attacked at south street."

You:"Aite,I'm on it."

Daehyun:"Where are you going?" He said softly.

You:"Uhhh,I'm gonna get some dubboki.BYE." You said then ran out.

Himchan:"There is something weird about her. Let's follow her." He went with the others.

-South street-

You:"Yah. Come deal with me es."

??:"A girl?" He laughed it off and began attacking you with others behind him.

You double kick him and twisted his arm. You spin kick at the other members heads and then proceed with side kicking their waist.They all fell with pain.

You:"Who the are you guys?"

??:"We.....ar-re in..fin..ite."

You:"Well watch your back,you never know when I might appear again."

You carried Junhyung/Jason to your motorcycle and drove off.

B.A.P saw the whole scene....

Himchan:"Damn that was some dope ."

Zelo:"I never knew noona could fight."

They all nodded. Secretly Daehyun thought that you were interesting.

-At home-

You:"Stupid. Why didn't you go with beast?"

Jason:"Well I'm sorry. They partied with Teen top."

You froze at that name.

Jason:"Ah,nevermind."

Beast:"We're back."

You turned to them and saw them with teen top....you saw L.joe and Nicole there too.

You:"Well,since you guys are back. I'm going to hang AT STARBUCKS. Because es are here." You said and walked out then went to starbucks.

You:"One Javachip Venti." You ordered.

??:"NOONA!"

---------------------------

HEHE HAVE FUN GUESSING. OMG i'm so sorry for like never updating for so long!!! FORGIVE ME. I'm like stressed out with school and all so yup.