Chapter 16

Never Underestimate The Nerd

Zelo:"NOONA!"

You turned to him as he ran up and hugged you.

You:"Yah Zelo let go~ Later BANG YONGGUK will be jealous~" You smirked at Bang. 

Bang:"Y-yah,that's not true."

You:"Mehrong! Okay I'm just kidding you're like my brother." You put your arm around Bang.

Himchan:"Noona,do you like me?"

You:"Let's see,Nope cause I don't know you well~" You joked.

Himchan pouted sadly and walked further from you.

You:"Yah Himchan,I was just kidding. I do like you."

Himchan:"Jinja?!"

You nod and saw Daehyun was all the way at the back so you decided to talk to him.

(Author's note:Oh yeah,remember they are all 22 years old except for himchan,zelo,jongup and youngjae.)

You:"Hey."

Daehyun:"Hi."

You:"You should talk more.You are so mysterious,sometimes you are just so interesting." You chuckled.

Daehyun:"I don't really like talking.I prefer to sing.Especially duets."

You:"hmm,alright,sing a duet with me on friday."

Daehyun:"M-mwuh?"

You:"I'm signing up for a singing contest on friday,I want you to do a duet with me.Up for it?"

'She's just ing with me right? Who the in the right mind would want me for a duet? I'm abnormal.hello?' Daehyun thought.

You:"You are think am I kidding and why the hell would I want you right? Well since you may be talented,I decide that maybe we could see if our voices blend well." You smiled at him.

Daehyun:"Alright." 

Zelo:"Nooooonaaa! Let's play hide and seek." He said with joy.

Youngjae:"Oh girl! You're doom,Zelo is good at it." He said a little nervous

You:"We shall see." You smirked.

It begins...you went all the way up to the tree and sat there as Zelo tried finding everyone. Soon after,he found everyone except you.

Zelo:"Noona! Where are you?"

You were secretly laughing until a stick hit his head.He looked up and saw you.

Zelo:"Noona! So you were up there for the entire 2 hour?"

You just laughed at his pout and exhausted face. You climbed down slowly but what you weren't expecting for was when you accidentally slipped and fell.

All:"Hyorin!/Noona!"

You closed your eyes as you fall and expected to fall on the ground but someone caught you.You opened your eyes and saw that it was Daehyun...you got off him and they were all relieved.

You:"Thanks.Mianhae for making you guys worried."

Bang:"Its okay."

You then enjoyed the rest of the time with them.You all went to have ice cream,played at the theme park,took polaroid pictures and took individual pictures.

You:"God that was so cute~ "The touch my ramen hair" kitten pose." You squeal and pinched Zelo's cheecks.

Zelo grinned happily and stopped halfway with Yongguk. 

Bang:"Zelo stay.Recharge now!"

Zelo started doing a really cute dance to recharge. (You guys should watch it on youtube.Its super cute!)

You and the rest chuckled at his cuteness.

-3am-

Junhyung text you 'Sis where are you? Teen top including Nicole are sleeping over.'

You replied him 'with my friends. Ew..I'm gonna sleep over at their house.'

You:"Hey,can I sleep your house?"

All:"Sure."

Bang:"But who do you want to sleep with?"

You:"Ermm,I'll just sleep with Daehyun."

Zelo:"Noona~ You could have sleep together with me."

Youngjae:"If I were you,I wouldn't. Zelo sleep talks and might say inappropriate stuff."

Zelo:"Hyung~" He whined and pouted cutely.

You just laugh at zelo's childishness and all of you went to B.A.P's dorm. Surprisingly it's pretty big.

You:"Not bad....Okay,come on Daehyun let's practice the song first."

You told him the song would be 'the covered up road' Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzxgZLITLZU&feature=related (btw I didn't know her name was hyorin until 1 month back so they have same name and sorry for the talking in the song)

He played and yours and his voice blend really well.

You:"Your voice is really good."

Daehyun just smiled at you.

You:"Aite,I'm dead beat night."

Daehyun:"Good night." He said and went to switch off the lights.

Daehyun got in bed and you somewhat hugged him because you were cold. You slept while he was blushing because you hugged him.

-Next morning-

The alarm rang as you woke up.7.10am...you woke Daehyun up and told him you were going back to your house to get clothes.You drove off in your bike and shower and then changed to your outfit then proceeded to go to school.

-In class (PE)-

You:"Vic! Oh my god I haven't talk to you for so long."

Victor:"Well obviously."

Bang:"Sup girl!"

You:"Sup,Vic,this is BAP."

Victor:"Sup dudes." 

They greeted victor also.

You:"Ey Daehyun,so tomorrow is the contest. Be ready aite?"

Daehyun:"Alright haha."

Victor:"Alright everyone now listen,today your challenge is to run 15 laps."

You smirked and started running before Victor could say anything else. You ran slow to let everyone go first. You were currently the last along with Daehyun. You ran faster and faster until you were 5 laps ahead of everyone. After running finish,you grabbed a bottle of water and watched everyone run as you danced Lucifer.

Jieun:",acting like she own the boys."

You:".Acting like a going around sleeping with boys." 

She gasped and slapped you multiple times and just when B.A.P was about to go up to her you grabbed her arm and twist it until it dislocated,

You:"And I thought you were smart." You smirked and continued dancing.

Daehyun:"Come on,let's go."

You walked and chatted with him.

You:"Urgh don't you hate es? Forget it. If I'm going to keep seeing L.joe,I'll just skip today." 

You grabbed you bag and stuff and jumped over the wall.

Daehyun:"Yah,Hyorin,you can't just escape like that."

You:"Who cares.Daehyun,please don't piss me off you don't like me like that."

Daehyun jumped over and went very close to you until you guys were just 1cm apart.

Daehyun:"Oh yeah? Try me."

You:"Daehyun please.I don't want anyone to get hurt."

You tried to go but he grabbed your wrist.

Daehyun:"No,you are coming with me.You can't runaway from L.joe forever."

You:"Please,I'm already begging you why won't you just let me go? You are so annoying! I hate you so much!"

You shoved Daehyun's hand away and ran further from him.

Daehyun sighed."I tried."

-At the park-

You:"Well,It's a nice day."

??:"It is."

You turned around and saw Daehyun.

You:"D-daehyun? Look I'm really really sorry about just now." You hugged him and he hugged you back.

Daehyun:"It's alright."

L.joe:"Loverbirds? Skipping school?"

You:"What are you doing here."

L.joe:"Well,I figured that maybe I should stalk you since you and him have been really close since PE."

You:"Look,Just go back with your s."

L.joe:"I will,If one of you is able to defeat me. I pick the guy."

Daehyun:"Fine."'

He began fighting Daehyun and you saw Teen Top behind Daehyun with metal pipes. You were shocked that CAP and Chunji would do something like that.You look at CAP and Chunji with the pleading eyes not to hurt Daehyun but they looked at you with guilt and mouthed 'sorry'. They began hitting Daehyun with it and you look at him fall to the ground.

  You quickly went over to Daehyun and shield him as the metal pipes hit you hard. You hang in there until one of it hit your head. Your vision's blur and you heard Zelo shouting with Daehyun before you out.....

-At the hospital-

BAP waited for you anxiously.

Doctor:"Hyorin's family?"

Bang:"Just friends."

Doctor:"Well,it's hard to say but she's okay but might have suffered amnesia and it would only cure few months or unless someone reminds her something.She might not remember the one that she is closest with."

Bang:"Alright thank you doctor."

They went in and saw you on the bed waking up.

You:"Where am I?"

Bang:"Hospital,do you remember us?"

You:"Of course,Jongup,Youngjae,Bang,Zelo,Himchan and .........Ouch!" You hold your head in pain trying to remember him.

Daehyun:"So she doesn't remember me...." He mumbled. 

You:"Ah wait. You're the mysterious one but I can't remember your name."

Daehyun:"I'm Daehyun."

You:"Daehyun.....nope doesn't ring a bell."You said.

They sighed and you started laughing all of a sudden.

You:"AHAHAHA,Omg you guys are so gullible,I told the doctor to lie to you all and he did."

Daehyun:"YAH YOU!"

You:"Don't forget Daehyun,I shield you from the attack! You are lucky I'm strong enough."

Daehyun:"Arasso."

Jongup and Youngjae:"Aite,Bye Hyorin we are going on a double date with our girlfriends."

You:"Aite brothers see you tomorrow.Zelo~ You are so cute."

Zelo smiled at you with the cute smile.

Bang:"Alright Hyorin,you gotta sleep.Tomorrow is a big day for you and Daehyun."

You nodded and fell into a deep sleep instantly.

-Next Day-

You changed into what hyorin or nana was wearing in the song except with pumps.You went to school and saw Daehyun waiting for you at the gate.

You:"Annyeong~"

He smiled at you and you intertwined his hand and your hand then went to the hall. Daehyun's heart was beating very fast.

Zelo:"Noona! Hwaiting!" He hugged you and you hugged back.

You hugged the rest as they wish you luck.

You went on stage with the song you guys practiced.Everyone applauded after that. You guys were chatting backstage while waiting for results. Blah blah blah finally results time.

Mc:"Finally. Coming in 3rd place is Park Yejin. 2nd place is .....Na Jieun and finally 1st place is....Yong Hyorin and Jung Daehyun!"

You guys were instructed to go to the hall's 2nd level and saw infinte.You remembered they were a gang.You were totally shocked.

??:"You."

You:"Who are you?" You say suspiciously because you felt he was familiar.

??:"Since you are so interested in me,I'm ??"

----------------------

Hint:Woohyun,L,Sungjong. -PEACE OUT! ZELO ZELO YOU CUTE LITTLE ROBOT~