Chapter 21

Never Underestimate The Nerd

The moment you woke up,the first thing you noticed was that you were not in your room and it was already night time. Someone opened the door and you immediately stare at that person.

L:"Oh,Hyorin ah,sorry I didn't bring you home,I wanted to but noticing L.joe and all were there,I decided to bring you to my house." 

You:"It's okay but thanks anyway. Oh and about tomorrow's date,it's not real right?" 

L had a sad look in his eyes knowing that you don't like him the way he likes you,he faked a smile. Unfortunately,you didn't notice.

L:"Of course it's fake,I only treat you as my sister,why would I like you in that relationship way." He laughed.

Somehow,deep inside you,you felt abit sad knowing that he just treats you as a sister but you chose to ignore all those. 

You:"Thank god! I thought you were for real,I almost died." you sighed in relief.

L:"Is dating me that bad? Am I bad?" He stared at you.

You:"W-what....i...L-look Myungsoo,I didn't say it's bad. It's just that you need to find the right girl with your personality." 

L:"Oh.....I see....I never realize." he whispered softly before leaving.

You bit your bottom lips. *I messed up again. Sorry Myungsoo,I don't like you in that way or at least I think so.* You drifted off to sleep again,thinking about Myungsoo. However you didn't know that L was watching you. *You're so beautiful,everyday I wished that you will respond to my feelings in the same way. Why can't you see it?* He frowned before closing the door shut.

--------------------------------

Next day

You woke up and got ready to meet B.A.P for school. You were halfway near school when you spot L.joe with JiEun. You rolled your eyes in digust. Luckily,B,A,P was just in front of you. It was like magic that they suddenly appeared. 

Announcement:"Dear students,we are very happy to announce that Infinite,who is widely knowned among schools is coming here to study."

You:"Damn,I'm pretty sure i was famous back then,yet I didn't get announced to the whole school."

Himchan:"My dear Hyorin,you make me puke at that statement." He faked puked.

You:"Oppa,you are so mean." you pouted and pretended to cry.

Himchan:"Oh ! Yongguk Hyung,help me out here." he panicked.

Bang:"Sorry,no can do." He laughed with the rest of B.A.P

You:"Yah,Himchan oppa,shut up and let's head to Dance class. I want to meet ZE:A." 

You practically ran to the dance class.

You:"Siwan! Kwanghee! Where are the rest?" 

Siwan:"They got into some fight apparently. But don't worry. They are strong." 

You:"Oh...I see. Oh Siwannie,if you ever see L.joe,kick his for me. Kwanghee,If you see JiEun his girlfriend,insult her."

Siwan and Kwanghee:"Alright." Kwanghee smiled while Siwan smirked.

Kyle:"Baby Sy~  Let's teach them Sherlock." He back hugged you.

You:"Sure babe. Sure they can handle?" 

Kyle:"Im pretty sure." He let go of you before telling the class about the dance.

Bang:"Dang Rinnie,you  guys act like couples."

You:"Jealous? He's just my very good friend." you winked at him before shrugging.

Bang:"Abit jealous." He chuckled while you just smiled and hit his chest.

Kyle:"ALRIGHT. GUYS GET IN POSITIONS. WE ARE STARTING THE DANCE CHOREO IN 3.................2........................"

the door burst opened. Infinite walked in as though they were goddess.

Woohyun:"Hyorin~" He hugged you.

You:"Woah. Okay. Sungjong,get him off."

Sungjong:"Arasso. Because I'm nice,I will help you." he shrugged.

??:"Yah,you can't do this to me! THEY ARE ALL-woah." 

---------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Long time no see. Oh well. Here's a beautiful chapter for you guys. HAHAHAHA. enjoy.