Chapter 5

Just stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae felt numb. Maybe it was because he had cried out every emotion in his body. Youngjae didn’t know how long he had been laying on his bed and he didn’t care either, he couldn’t believe it. It couldn’t be true. Youngjae refused to believe it. He wished he had never received that damn letter, it ruined everything! Youngjae hated that letter,he hated that stupid mail man, he hated his parents writing, he hated the invention of pens and paper. He hated everything. Everything was a waste of time. Youngjae looked around his room, looking at every little detail. The lights and decorations that had once given him joy now fueled a burning anger in him.

Youngjae's body moved without his brain. Smash. Rip. Crash. Youngjae was still numb, he didn’t feel anything, it was as if he was in a cloud of numbness like his body was disconnected from his brain. While his body was full of anger and sadness his mind was clouded, it didn’t even register that Youngjae was destroying most of his prized possessions. In fact his mind was so far gone it didn’t hear the yelling or even the door open to his apartment, he didn’t even notice someone was in his home until two arms wrapped around him pulling him in close.

Youngjae didn’t know, and for that matter he didn’t care who was holding him, he just needed someone. Once Youngjae calmed down he turned to the person holding him.

“Jackson?” Youngjae yelled slightly disappointed and scared.

“It’s okay, I’m here.” Jackson responded in a calming tone, but Youngjae was anything but calm.

“J-Jackson Why-” Youngjae started but he was cut off by Jackson's lips softly connecting with his. Youngjae didn’t know what to do, in one case; Yes, he had liked Jackson and Jackson was so warm and welcoming… But Jackson was dating Mark, no Jackson is dating Mark! Youngjae pulled away and started to hit Jackson in the chest.

“Why would you do that!” Youngjae screamed “Don’t you dare kiss me while you are dating him!” Jackson grabbed Youngjae's hands and looked into his eyes, even though only a couple seconds earlier he felt comforted by Jackson's presence it now felt like a curse.

“I’m sorry Youngjae, I-I don’t know what came over me..” Jackson said trailing off his eyes filling with tears, but Youngjae didn’t care and he pushed Jackson away.

“Please just leave I’m heading to the bookstore.” Youngjae mumbled looking at the one thing left untouched, his alarm clock. The block numbers read 22:30, the bookstore was closed, but Jackson didn’t need to know that. Jackson picked himself off the ground glancing once around the room and at Youngjae whose eyes were red and puffy and full of sadness and anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter