Chapter 4

Just stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae woke up to the sound of birds chirping; usually Youngjae was awake before the birds had a chance to sound. Youngjae jumped out of bed and looked at his clock reading 13:50. Youngjae was late for work, 2 hours late for work. Youngjae changed into a random outfit and rushed out the door quickly locking it and running all the way to work. When the bell rang signaling Youngjae's entrance he saw Yugyeom and Bambam laughing at something on their phones, Youngjae collected himself and walked over.

“Hey you, we definitely thought you weren't coming today,” Yugyeom laughed without even raising his head.

“How did you know it was me?” Youngjae asked still slightly out of breath

“Well first of all; you are the only person who would be coming to a bookstore at 1:30 on a monday-” Bambam started but was interrupted by the bell ringing once again.

“I take that back..” Bambam said making his way to the customer

“I’m gonna go change.” Youngjae stated walking towards the change room

“Where is the kid that was here alone last night?”

“Youngjae? he’s changing why?” Youngjae walked closer to the front and peeked through the bookcases to try to get a look look at the customer asking about him; but if yesterday was Youngjae's lucky day, today was his unlucky day because the customer got a look at Youngjae before Youngjae could get a look at them. After a second of eye contact Youngjae spun around praying Jaebum didn’t see him.

“I’ll just talk to him.” Youngjae wanted to say something or even just tell Jaebum to wait until he was changed but Youngjae felt frozen in his spot listening Jaebum’s footsteps approach Youngjae. Youngjae felt a sudden burst of bravery, he stood and turned to face Jaebum

“H-hello how may I help you sir?” Youngjae silently cursed at himself for stuttering. Jaebum calmly pulled the book out from his pocket and tried handing it to Youngjae. Youngjae was so shocked by Jaebum's actions he had honestly thought that he was never getting that book back. When Youngjae didn’t take the book Jaebum dropped it on the ground in front of Youngjae

“I don’t know why you even like this book it’s stupid.” Jaebum said turning around quickly making his way towards the front of the shop. Youngjae finally felt like he could move it was like Jaebum had cast a spell on Youngjae and the spell only wore off when Jaebum looked away. Youngjae’s brain slowly connected together what had just happened and Youngjae felt a surge of anger.

“Hey!” Youngjae screamed, Jaebum flinched and turned around to face Youngjae.

“What.” The ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter