Chapter 11

Just stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum felt like he was in heaven. He would stay at Youngjae’s place over night and would wake up to Youngjae either reading beside him, or Youngjae would already be gone and a note would be left beside Jaebum.

The notes were always written in thin sharpie on a square, baby blue card which Jaebum had never seen anywhere in Youngjae’s home. Jaebum had started collecting the cards and he now had 15 in total and he always kept them in his wallet, each one said something different as their relationship progressed and Jaebum found it amusing to read them in order.  The notes started out as a simple ‘gone to work’ to the latest one reading ‘there is leftovers in the fridge, please eat before you leave. You know where to find me in case of an emergency. Have a lovely day ^^’.

Jaebum smiled at the note knowing that Youngjae would be expecting Jaebum to still be asleep by the time Youngjae came back from work, most of the time Jaebum was still asleep but today he had a different plan, he was going to make dinner for him and Youngjae.

Usually Youngjae would make dinner or order from one of the many close shops near their apartment but Jaebum had been secretly going to cooking classes all week and wanted to do something nice for Youngjae who seemed to be more stressed lately. Jaebum didn’t know why Youngjae was more stressed but he also didn’t want to ask, Youngjae had been so sensitive recently and it hurt Jaebum that they would constantly bicker. But today would be different. Jaebum was going to be the best boyfriend in the world!

~

Youngjae was the happiest he had ever been. But he was also the brokest he has ever been.

There must be a curse on Youngjae involving letters because ever since the letter from his parents every letter he received held only bad news.

This morning while Jaebum was still sleeping Youngjae received a letter from his landlord, when Youngjae first saw the letter he felt his stomach sink, the last time his landlord had contacted him was when he hadn’t paid rent for two months. The letter had been written by hand instead of the usual typed out letter that Youngjae would receive once a month telling him how much rent would be.

“What could you possibly mean?” Youngjae had asked the letter while reading the contents. Youngjae felt like he was getting a headache and he wasn’t even halfway through the letter.

“What did I do to deserve this?” Youngjae had asked no one in particular while droppi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter